Improved Loot System

Ikafati

Improved Loot System

# Monster drops that serve no purpose and are used for gold - Removed

# Every monster gives a random amount of gold which is based on the level and the rank of the monster

# Bonuses from runes and crystals are randomized based on the basic stats, for example:

Crystal of Permeation gives 1.7% Penetration. Improved Loot System would randomize the effect, for example:

1.4% - 2% Penetration

If a charm is applied, it will be slightly randomized as well. If you put the same crystal again, the charm won't be removed and the bonus that the charm gives will be randomized again. By putting a different crystal you will get a new bonus, but you will remove the charm

# Equipment dropped by monsters is modified, for example:

Oko Sharr has dropped Guiding Thread Vestments. The bonuses that it gives are - (excluding set bonus)

143 Physical Defense

174 Health

21 Mana

18 Magic Power

Improved Loot System would randomize the bonuses based on the basic ones without changing the name of the item, for example:

120 - 170 Physical Defense

150 - 190 Health

17 - 25 Mana

16 - 20 Magic Power

This system would encourage hunting bosses for equipment and farming monsters for gold. Amplification would be affected as well.

Post your suggestions below

I like this idea by 60% because some pple will be unbeatable if they had the chance to improve other equip bonuses, but this "Improve loot", Will it be as a scroll/rune/crystal(depending on the bonus) or when we press on the bonus a new sub will appear, like Menu>improve loot?

Nice idea, people will want the best ones, and poor people will be able to afford the weaker versions.

Maybe being able to improve those missing stats with new sort of gems? Of course that can fail and item stats will fall further down (the values can't fall outside the randomisation caps).

About gold however, I think it's fine as it is. Of course it would be convenient, but there needs to be a way to encourage us to buy pockets.

I like this idea by 60% because some pple will be unbeatable if they had the chance to improve other equip bonuses, but this "Improve loot", Will it be as a scroll/rune/crystal(depending on the bonus) or when we press on the bonus a new sub will appear, like Menu>improve loot?

You don't understand. Improved Loot System would replace the current loot system - Random drops from mobs without gold, equipment having the same stats

You don't understand. Improved Loot System would replace the current loot system - Random drops from mobs without gold, equipment having the same stats

Do you mean as a new equip?

Do you mean as a new equip?

No. Let's say Improved Loot System (ILS later) is now in the game. You hunt a boss and get a weapon or some kind of armor. It gives somekind of bonuses. Each time you get a same armor or weapon ILS will randomize the bonuses it gives. If you have 5 Blades of Sudden Doom, each one of them will give you different bonuses, most likely none of them will give the same amount of extra damage

seems complicated, i understood all but sry i dislike it becuz what we have now is simpler than ur suggestion and seem i like it better, gdluck n nice ideas :)

Puts some purpose back into hunting eye and shit. There's always gonna be that one guy with the same gear as you, but better stats. And a better source of gold collection.

Like ur idea-> 'monster drops gold'

dislike -> differnt stats on every equips.Cuz it will create lot of pirce problem(s) -_-

-> And then ppl will go mad after monsters and we wont be able to do even our dailies.this biggest thing poped up in my mind.

Great idea.. Tho' how about when you use crystal or rune to item it gives any stat between its normal and critical stat(now) Like I put hp rune to my rings(lvl17) it gives now 52 normally and 104 crit, so if  we place rune by same way as you told we would get stat between 52-104.. Other things I agree here but mobs should drop poor(grey) gear and that would be sold to shop for gold

Sry I did this with my phone...

No. Let's say Improved Loot System (ILS later) is now in the game. You hunt a boss and get a weapon or some kind of armor. It gives somekind of bonuses. Each time you get a same armor or weapon ILS will randomize the bonuses it gives. If you have 5 Blades of Sudden Doom, each one of them will give you different bonuses, most likely none of them will give the same amount of extra damage

Sorry but after you explained it I agree with,

seems complicated, i understood all but sry i dislike it becuz what we have now is simpler than ur suggestion and seem i like it better, gdluck n nice ideas :)

but also I think my idea is simpler/easier/better, don't think I don't like your idea & don't want it.

My idea;

I like this idea to be as a scroll/rune/crystal(depending on the bonus) or when we press on the bonus a new sub will appear, like Menu>improve loot.

Sorry but after you explained it I agree with,

but also I think my idea is simpler/easier/better, don't think I don't like your idea & don't want it.

My idea;

I don't see a reason in posting if you don't understand the topic