Sharing is ok?

PvpRange

Your sister isn`t allowed to. Goodbye.

Oh you wanted a serious respond? Well then: Yes she can, but if you lose any items you`re f*cked. Got it?

Also many people have said I've gotten gold from  Rikin... It's not true, i only said it jokingly.  Guess i better watch what i say.  I've learned my lesson to be nice with my 30 day mute.  So any screen shots you see of me being rude will be old ones. I'm on the straight and arrow. 

Also many people have said I've gotten gold from  Rikin... It's not true, i only said it jokingly.  Guess i better watch what i say.  I've learned my lesson to be nice with my 30 day mute.  So any screen shots you see of me being rude will be old ones. I'm on the straight and arrow.

forgiveness takes time.. u must give respect to earn it :)

We shall see, I bet you'll be nice for two weeks.

And about the question you asked, read EULA, you'll learn your answer AND a few more good things. :3

We shall see, I bet you'll be nice for two weeks.

And about the question you asked, read EULA, you'll learn your answer AND a few more good things. :3

Well what does it say? I think i recall Roland or Snorlax saying sharing is ok, but i can't be certain. 

Sharing is ok, but the game isn`t responcible for loss of items or accounts when you do.

And to your previous post: We`ll see how good you can behave.

Sharing is ok, but i hope ur g.f hack u

i hope ull learn ur lesson bt i dnt think thats very mch listen rang ban on forum for no talking for 30days that cuz u k wt u do sometimes bt that doesnt mean 2 stop wt ur saying sometimes at forum  ;)  u k about wt m talking i dnt wnt say about anything here  :)  jst reming  ;)

ive reported id say maybe 5 or 6 "old players" who had evidence of sharing

nothing happened

your good to go, admins dont care

also your a pussy for being straight edge  ::)

ive reported id say maybe 5 or 6 "old players" who had evidence of sharing

nothing happened

your good to go, admins dont care

also your a pussy for being straight edge  ::)

I'd rather be nice then take a chance getting banned.

This topic exist somewhere here. :rofl:

well,it's totally not safe to share account with unknown cyber friend.But i don't think sharing with someone whom u know well in real life matters at all.  :pleasantry:

This topic exist somewhere here. :rofl:

well,it's totally not safe to share account with unknown cyber friend.But i don't think sharing with someone whom u know well in real life matters at all.  :pleasantry:

Depends with who, Girlfriends are normally around more often so that`s trustworthy.

As for friends I would say no, You`ll never know what they are doing to your account.

Close friends, well I`ll go with a meh.

from rules,,,i read sharing acc its ilegal ,,and dint allowerd,,but you can share it i think,,coz they dint mind it ,,

but when you get scamm or your acc get hackked,,they dint care of it,,they just will said their rules,, shared acc its ilegal and acc will get banned  ;D

you get it ?? ;D