SMS IN SPAIN FAIL AND LOSE MONEY

crossfit

I lost 6 euros and dont arrive miracles  :facepalm: after update 2.5  changes in sms ,quiting sms of 140 miracles .me and my friends send messages of 300 miracles and the money fly  :facepalm: but the miracles dont arrive  :) i send email to support and 12 days for ask........and i send my information of day phone id country etc and dont i see more emails 1 month for return my money and money of friends? Put old sms of 140 mc or spanish people poor  :facepalm: but lucky i have friend from california e :drinks: please really repair this is a big problem in community spanish please please please please please

Luckily never happen to me in indonesia with certain provider. I've said this many times, admin or mod, i dont know which one. but guy at least reply ASAP coz ppl need to know whats the problem. Provide better services and ppl will more enjoy playing your game.

Only telkomsel provider in indonesia is working fine :) other providers sometimes working too but not 100% like stupid indosat, axis and 3

Always happend, if i buy then i alwayz lose 25% of mcoins.

Big fail, bought for 50 € and all failed, i got only 1200 for 50  €.

Really for 50 u can get around 8600 or was 7600 cant remember, i calculated before

Always happend, if i buy then i alwayz lose 25% of mcoins.

Big fail, bought for 50 € and all failed, i got only 1200 for 50  €.

Really for 50 u can get around 8600 or was 7600 cant remember, i calculated before

It's a steal if you spend $ 50 would have to give everything and not 25%. The problem is that my friends and we get 100% no miracles fail and the money fly .............,............... ................... return the money and repair

Im waiting post of any admin but dont see where is the  :pleasantry: support :pleasantry: spanish people poor .if u repair this win money  :spiteful: but if no repair its prox my  final and friends final  in the game one is semileaving game no money cant play with new items and no scrols no signs etc  :facepalm: its ridiculous this situation. What are waiting for help?  Its more important repair bugs or fails than new updates  :facepalm: please ask ...................................................................................

I send to support and they 12 days for reply in email they says need information of day send sms,  country....etc i send but 10 or more days no reply and no miracles  :facepalm:

• Developer

I send to support and they 12 days for reply in email they says need information of day send sms,  country....etc i send but 10 or more days no reply and no miracles  :facepalm:

that was tough time in Russia - holidays and stuff :D Noone worked from Dec 31 till 10 Jan

Last time I had this problem (not recieving mc but losing money) the answer I got was:

Dont use short number 35000 (Spain)

Although I got my mc after some emailing back and forth...

Irritating tho..

Not repaired never repaired me and my friends today replenish and dont arrive mc and again identic message in polak wtf usthis suppirt laughting of me and my friends ..again start this good work returning lost miracles but thats not the problem. Why gift miracles but dont repaired????????????????????????????????? :facepalm: i cant believe this... @snorlax

Not repaired never repaired me and my friends today replenish and dont arrive mc and again identic message in polak wtf usthis suppirt laughting of me and my friends ..again start this good work returning lost miracles but thats not the problem. Why gift miracles but dont repaired????????????????????????????????? :facepalm: i cant believe this... @snorlax

always replenish new miracle coins....so you are rich,so game is made for u,gratulations  8)

always replenish new miracle coins....so you are rich,so game is made for u,gratulations  8)

lol? Im not rich but have friends from others countrys  :give_rose: my items+5 and +3 where is the rich noob i owned you with no amp go away

Dont work never replenish my acount after fix bug.  :pardon: and today i try and again again again lose the money and no mc DONT WORK WTF !!!@$&f#u%#c%@$k@%#%$$$f#$u#$#c%$k#$$

Sux...

They said to me before update not to use short number 35000 cos they were gonna change it.

Still the same short number...

I havent tried to replenish since then and I wont do it till I know the problem is solved.

Thnx for writing here Cross, so other ppl in Spain know there is still a problem.

• Developer

We cannot help you on forum so send a ticket to the support and we will work with you.

Please use this form to make a ticket:

- date of the payment

- sms text

- short number- country

- cell operator's name and your phone number

- account id

- type of payment (manual or automatic sending from game client)

- reply message from operator

Do not post any private information on forum.

@Snorlax

Thanks for reading and replying. I'm sure that Crossfit has sent a ticket about this. Just as I have done the times I've used the SMS payment. But why is there still a problem with the SMS?

If I send an SMS to get Mcoins I dont wanna have to send a ticket every time. And upon that have to do the silly emailing back and forth. And with any luck I get my coins after 2 weeks or something.

I've written a thread on this in Suggestions too...

Are  saying every need for replenish need send to support the problem again? Only fail in 3500 ?  I dont try to lose 6 eurosin one sms and wait one month for the replenish....with a bit bonus but one month for askmy mail?wtf i think maybe is for the christmast holydays.....

when this fixed 100% says please its stupid send to suport every sms u lost  :facepalm:

::) in this update new number or any change? Or wait for holidays.  :good: ur comprehensive about this i post because cant wait and my friends too...they frustated and me can kill any

• 2 weeks later...