Sage Art (Advance Skills for all factions) with story-line inside.

Kimimaro100

Sage Art skills  

1. 1. Sage Art skills

• Please read The story-line......
    • Try to make a comments regard to your own class....
    • Tell if you like it or not

Dont you see how powerful the shamans earth quake compare to druids entangling roots?

well it looks like this:

Earth quake= multi stun+damage+ critical damage = wtf so powerful skill!

Entagling roots= single stun+no damage+no critical=  wtf noob skill lol

You know what. why most FB Quit because they hate how the skills of shmans and warlock coordiantes...

And please dont talk about Necro or Priest, because I am just making the skill of druid as powerful as the shamans..

And I already put stun skill to mage, dont you see the Illusory cage? lol it can catch multiple enemies!

Hello.

You can't compare earthquake with entagling root, you should compare it with insect swarm, the lasting new skills released. Entagling root and lighting blast were same released skills. It seems that you are newbie, earthquake and root is true big different, but between root and blind is there some relation about pro and cons, so you'd never be accepted to compare earth with root.

Earthquake and insect swarm have same relation for reducing attack speed with obtaining different pro and cons,

Example

1. Insect swarm is useful for BOSS farming while earthquake is frekuently resist on BOSS

2. Earthquake stopping melee from distance while insect swarm reducing the slightly melee's speed attack become minus even melee can reach druid, the melee attack is very slow caused by bees, bleed of bees do DOT while earthquake does one damage and it may effect to dodge, both skill is depend on moon magic, im not telling wrong info, ask Kuzmitch whether im wrong or not.

Illusory chains isn't bugged. It works perfectly. Pushes back enemy. Deal with it.

Oh come on! The problem is many complains about multi stun, please give an advice, two optionals:

1. Fix illusory chain for balancing multi stun between FB and Mclan, if Developers fix it, so the result is 2:2

Shaman+warlock = paladin+mage

2. Nerf earthquake and dark circle for balancing muti stun

I think no.1 is best solution than no.2

I just lost interest I really like the way blessing works before thats all, and its not your matter so its none of your business.

I am happy if earthquake will be also modified like rangers blessing! lol

Ranger Blessing and Earthquake are 2 different skill, why would you want to make Earthquake like Blessing? e.e

And there's no 'before', Blessing didn't got modified.

i think kimimaro doesn't know much about skills, why he suggested new skills while he are knowless, it just makes a nonsense. Again, he comparing blessing with earthquake, surely he can't compare blessing with earthquake, because both skills are big different, the only skill can be compared blessing is healing skill, blessing and healing have same relation obtaining Pro and Cons,

Healing: input heal

Blessing: output damage.

Illusory chains isn't bugged. It works perfectly. Pushes back enemy. Deal with it.

Did you see daxter's Comment there?

Why you keep on insisting that its a BUG? Its not a bug you noob liar! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Your Liar, you keep on telling that its a bug, even if its not a bug!

Ok if your not a liar then you are just simply retard :facepalm:

Oh come on! The problem is many complains about multi stun, please give an advice, two optionals:

1. Fix illusory chain for balancing multi stun between FB and Mclan, if Developers fix it, so the result is 2:2

Shaman+warlock = paladin+mage

2. Nerf earthquake and dark circle for balancing muti stun

I think no.1 is best solution than no.2

Daxter already said its not a bug you noob liar! why you need to fix a thing that its not actually a bug?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i think kimimaro doesn't know much about skills, why he suggested new skills while he are knowless, it just makes a nonsense. Again, he comparing blessing with earthquake, surely he can't compare blessing with earthquake, because both skills are big different, the only skill can be compared blessing is healing skill, blessing and healing have same relation obtaining Pro and Cons,

Healing: input heal

Blessing: output damage.

I compare them using different aspects and not really about the function of the skill..

I just want to say that the rangers blessings effect is reduced. So why not reduced the effect of earthquake?

Reduced earthquakes radius and time duration or the damage effect,

that is what I am talking about.

I will not suggest those skills if i do not have got enough information about the skill,I study them well you know?

you know what daxter called me?

She called me SmartA** lol its a little bit awkward but It seems I feel its true. I use my brain a lot in making this suggestions!

those have got basis and logical reasoning

how about you?

You keep on telling that the Illusory chains got Bug Even if its not A BUG?

You are Illogical person,

Illogical means you are against the reality you are against the truth,

and based on what you think about the mage skill Illusory chains, YOU ARE JUST SIMPLY ILLOGICAL and pathetic person that's all thanks you!

Btw if you dont ask, before me an daxter also got arguments  but daxter is an intelligent person, she can counter my arguments, well,

but you? OMG  you dont stand a chance!

P.S.

The Illusory chains is not a bug, its just simply not able to stun the enemies.,

he earthquake skill is cast as a high range spell(meaning you dont need to come closer to the enemies specially to mele types)

So the result is 100 percent no damaged from mele opponents,

But on the other hand Illusory chains is not a high range spell( It means you need to come closer to the enemies in order to activate thes kill)

So the result is 90 percent chance that the mage will received damage from enemies even they are under the skill Illusory chains!

So you tell that I do not know about the skills?

how can I explain that If I dont know them?

Simple, because I study them well.

Compare to you  I am logical

And you are not... simple and easy :facepalm:

Did you see daxter's Comment there?

Why you keep on insisting that its a BUG? Its not a bug you noob liar! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Your Liar, you keep on telling that its a bug, even if its not a bug!

Ok if your not a liar then you are just simply retard :facepalm:

Search my previous post, "its LIKE bugged". And you kid never know that entagle root on previous version wasn't bug but that was like bugged, so Developers fixed it for balance. I'm pretty 100% sure that ilusory chain in the future will be fixed, lets see who the real liar, you or me?

Search my previous post, "its LIKE bugged". And you kid never know that entagle root on previous version wasn't bug but that was like bugged, so Developers fixed it for balance. I'm pretty 100% sure that ilusory chain in the future will be fixed, lets see who the real liar, you or me?

@Daxter---- please come here and post, he is telling that the Illusory chains is A bug even if its not!!

@Balinor----- do you know what debugging means? It means there is a dis functioning part of the program that is needed to be fixed, but on the other hand Illusory chains is just working like a push enemy skill that's all...

Maybe if the mages will have a petition about it they will add the stun effects but its not bug fixing you noob! its called modifications!

Yeah  I hope for modification too(but they dont even create a cape for mage class yet? you think they will modify the skill?)

lol ANd again its not bug, use your head try to think its not debugging, its called modifications!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hehh I think he didn't even know what modification means---- because he keep on saying that its a bug lol

And you know what because of keep telling that its a bug you became Illogical and funny man lol....

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

@Daxter----- He said its not bug but according to you its a bug,,, so it means he is telling also that you are a liar...Daxter are you lying? lol :lol: :lol:

Hello.

Give a proof that i said its bug. I said its like bugged, so it doesn't mean total a bug.

How many times you said about FIXING?

When you said its bug fixing, it means debugging or freeing the errors in the program...

If you said Add more effects  to Illusory chains that can stun the enemies effected, that is the correct term!

you know what your confusing us!

you don't know the difference  between debugging and modifications! :facepalm:

thats all Im done to you, stop talking please,

btw wait for Daxters reply to you---- Dont forget you call her A LIAR!

you want a proof again?

ok in previous post Daxter also told us that Illusory chains is not really a bug look at her post:

Illusory chains isn't bugged. It works perfectly. Pushes back enemy. Deal with it.---daxters post telling that Illusory chains is not bugged

Me and Daxter support the idea that Illusory chains is not bugged so automatically by calling me  liar you also call her a liar :facepalm:

I want to see how Daxter react for someone calling her a liar :yahoo:

Me and Daxter support the idea that Illusory chains is not bugged so automatically by calling me  liar you also call her a liar :facepalm:

I want to see how Daxter react for someone calling her a liar :yahoo:

Oh what a patheic! I wish would there an angel coming here.

Hello.

Give a proof that i said its bug. I said its like bugged, so it doesn't mean total a bug.

like bug = bug, u think its bug

Mage has no stuns :bad:

I think it would be fair if it had an actual stun like every one of the mc\forsaken classes. One that does not only stop the enemy from using skills but also stops the enemy from attacking. I also like the idea for priest or druid to get a skill that disables enemy stuns. Then elves and chosen will have a chance in 5v5 arena. This is my idea if you any problems or support reply but plz dont start trying to piss me off by telling me that mage has multi stun :facepalm:

God, you all complain about mage skill e.e ATLEAST MAKE A GOOD ARGUMENT.

Chains is fine, be it a non-stun skill. It's NIGHTMARE against Melee. For range, it's Melee Killer vs Ranged Unit. It's all on player's brain there.

Inb4udonthaveamageandusayshit

F*** you i have a mage, and im f**king good at it. Problem?

lrn2playyourclass.

I didnt read completely (actually my english wont be enough to understand it completely) but i think too early for new skill classes, sub classes etc  :blush:

I didnt read completely (actually my english wont be enough to understand it completely) but i think too early for new skill classes, sub classes etc  :blush:

early for new skills?

They don't add skills for long time ago.. how much more time we need to waste waiting for new skills to come?

As you can see Warspear got good maps, good classes and good quest mechanics too,and by adding swamps it really makes he game more interesting, however  using the same skills for a long time is making the game boring,,,,

Its like we want something new, we want to improve the skills of all classes, and this is the answer, the SAGE ART SKILLS

God, you all complain about mage skill e.e ATLEAST MAKE A GOOD ARGUMENT.

Chains is fine, be it a non-stun skill. It's NIGHTMARE against Melee. For range, it's Melee Killer vs Ranged Unit. It's all on player's brain there.

Inb4udonthaveamageandusayshit

lrn2playyourclass.

Daxter we do not doubt that your a good mage, but we just want to clear to everyone that balinor's comment about the mage skill is wrong, And you said as a mage, chains got no stun effects...

But according to balinor it has, and according to him also it has a bug.. gosh I am really confuse...

since you got mage, do you think its a bug? like what balinor said?

i stoped at druid elemental transformations.Genie/lake/gg/etc.

phones lags in wars,my phone will explode with elementals/summons with big size.

Off:Imo,about mage skill "chains",its a bad skill,and no,its not a "nightmare" for meeles,barbarian can use charge,bd can use harmstring,dk can use threads,pala can heal :rofl: ,rogue can wait :facepalm: ,only remember a thing,mage dont have stagger skill(dot dmg),so,every time he atack,he stay a square closer to enemy,im not saying "is impossible kite with mage",but,its a little hard if u fight pro meeles

Finally an angel coming, who said mage is good with current ilusory chain skill is obviously retard. Only mage has no disabling skill, thats why very hard playing mage without disabling enemy's skill. Oh wait, all melee with highest defense have almost disabling skill like charge, hamstring, gouge, FOJ, how retard dexer is calling mage good? Go to another topic about mage, you will see not only me who considering that mage is underpowered class.

the rich with BIG MOUTH, really.

No need your mouth, its simple to prove how poor mage in pvp. Go to PvP cave, no hero mage there, they even almost never stay at pvp cave, because shaman, rogue, warlock and DK can beat mage easily with unlimited skills cuz there is no disabling skill of mage, its true, so who telling false information? Who is the real liar?

Players that have skills which stun and remove the opponents ability to use skills are:

Barb- chance to stun with charge

Rogue- gouge

Shaman- blind

Ranger- Scatter shot

Bladedancer- Hamstring

Druid- Roots

Necromancer- nightmare

Dk- dont know name, but i know they have one

Warlock 2 stuns, dark circle and fear

Paladin- FoJ

Priest- Armisitice doesnt stop skills but 1v1 opponents cant attack

And now the mage, with illusionary chains that push people away and bind them. Players can still use their skills so since 50% of the classes are ranged even that is only useful half the time. Mages are the only class without a stun, why? Every single other class has one  :wacko:  :unknw:

its about shaman, priest, druid, necromancer n warlock. they(shaman n warlock) use blind and blind and after it stun and mage die. every arena, i always meet shaman n warlock. with barbar n d.k its more easy to kill mage too. they can catch mage from illusion skill. i think mage need improve. many days ago in captive, i see d.k lvl 18 with wpn lvl 17 kill mage lvl 18 with lvl 18 staff. mage use 2 pot to kill him but still dead. teleport should not able to make losing enemies target. I think i agree with balinor. except rogue and warlock.

1.does barbarian need improvment of one or two

their skill?

Yes, barbar is the only melee with underpowered class, the charge skill is the only best skill of barbar but sadly it fails too much and very hard using the next charge even if after taunting and runing a few steps, its still troubeling for using the next charge in close combat.

2.give the reason if barbarian dont need

improvment.

GM thinking that barbar is OP cuz of top arena, they didn't realize that the TOP arena is owned by rich barbar, like hassn. If hassn has average amped gears, im sure hassn is weak beating the OP hamstring of BD with same average amp.

3.does underpower class(its like mage) need some fix or improvment?

Yes, mage is already overpowered with mega damage if mage is free or out of incoming attack from enemy but mage can't survive if enemy attacking him the mage's stun doesn't help so it should be disable using skill when being stunned.

4.what class that need improvment?

*barbar, chop skill

*mage, stun skill

*rogue, its hard for rogue to catch the runner of healer when out of stealth, so rogue need a caster skill

5.more than 1 year there is not new skill. is it need

new skill for all class?

Yes, after releasing the next level cap, above 20 levels, it should be added new skills, in general the mmo had more hundred of skills for every class, it would be managed by skill build and skill tree, so you have option which job you prefer to do with your class. Thats my opinion.

early for new skills?

They don't add skills for long time ago.. how much more time we need to waste waiting for new skills to come?

As you can see Warspear got good maps, good classes and good quest mechanics too,and by adding swamps it really makes he game more interesting, however  using the same skills for a long time is making the game boring,,,,

Its like we want something new, we want to improve the skills of all classes, and this is the answer, the SAGE ART SKILLS

I wanna say this. Lv cap still at 20. If they do it this now all ppl gonna mad. It will be raisin lv cap i think. But nice idea i can tell this too

I wanna say this. Lv cap still at 20. If they do it this now all ppl gonna mad. It will be raisin lv cap i think. But nice idea i can tell this too

I think you must read well the whole suggestion, because I think you don't understand it well..

This is only I can say to you, based on my suggestion, there will be NO need to raise the level caps. this skills just simply alters the ordinary skills that we have now, :facepalm:

i stoped at druid elemental transformations.Genie/lake/gg/etc.

phones lags in wars,my phone will explode with elementals/summons with big size.

Off:Imo,about mage skill "chains",its a bad skill,and no,its not a "nightmare" for meeles,barbarian can use charge,bd can use harmstring,dk can use threads,pala can heal :rofl: ,rogue can wait :facepalm: ,only remember a thing,mage dont have stagger skill(dot dmg),so,every time he atack,he stay a square closer to enemy,im not saying "is impossible kite with mage",but,its a little hard if u fight pro meeles

As I know a Symbian phone (lowest level that is compatible to play with w.s) can install a 50 mb game, only if the game don't consume much ram, It depends on you, you must remove all not necessary apps to maximize your game experience. and warspear iS A 2d game, it means it don't consume much ram...

WHAT much more for Iphones,Ipad and other higher level devices?

this wont cause system crash, maybe if it occurs the developers can do some bug fixing to prevent system crash.

And in old warspear a druid has a ability to summon a fairy that help him in fight..

As you can seee the elemental to be summoned is small version or lower version, it means its just almost like that fairy.I know its also here suggested about the old w.s. THEY CAN SUMMON FAIRY.

BTW  my next suggestion will be focusing on pet system, and summoning a pet is also included.. :good:

note: Btw in wars its very common to have a lag or disconnection since there are many players in that area. Its about the system crash, even with, or without pets, or summons, the game still can occur system crash due to number of players in that area, if you are a pc user , its not very common to have system crash, but in mobile it is....

so in my conclusion its not really affecting the game if they add pets and summons , Since in old warspear, summons is already use by druids, :drinks:

Finally an angel coming, who said mage is good with current ilusory chain skill is obviously retard. Only mage has no disabling skill, thats why very hard playing mage without disabling enemy's skill. Oh wait, all melee with highest defense have almost disabling skill like charge, hamstring, gouge, FOJ, how retard dexer is calling mage good? Go to another topic about mage, you will see not only me who considering that mage is underpowered class.

How dare you call daxter a retard!!!

you moron! stupid Illogical and pathetic person balinor!

Dont you know why some of the players call mage as OP even with the disadvantage of skill chains?

Its because Intelligent person just like daxter can navigate them well.

If the user of the mage is noob or should i say  Illogical(just like you balinor)

the mage will probably die in just 2 to 3 seconds..

I forgot the name of this mage but when I use ranger I saw him/her(im not sure if he or she but he/she is using female character and its a mage)

Well this mage wields baton of sd and based on how the baton glows maybe its +10.

And lol this mage kill a lot of mcs with a decent healer on his side, i think its a mini war since only 2 parties fight, and I  just pass by them I don't help lol just watch like a movie...

Well the thing is 1 shaman 2 barbs  vs mage+druid(since they are just the one who still alive that time.

well the druid root the shaman while he mage chains the 2 barb the mage kill 2 barbs, while druid is supporting him when the shaman is being release by root the mage simply kill it within maybe 2 to 3 seconds...

And its 3 vs 2 but they still manage to win.. how is that?

In other words ,because of chains disadvantage, the player who choose o be a mage must be more intelligent.. thats all thank you.. btw i got mage too but I lost my interest because it doesn't  have Decent cloak for mage in this game.... I use Sacral mantle, while the necro got damned mantle and warlock got black mantle.. UNFAIR!

I create topic before and i ask to create Radiant Cape of abyss zealots for mage, look at the topic if you wanted too.....

Dont you know why some of the players call mage as OP even with the disadvantage of skill chains?

If the user of the mage is noob or should i say  Illogical(just like you balinor)

I forgot the name of this mage but when I use ranger I saw him/her(im not sure if he or she but he/she is using female character and its a mage)

Well this mage wields baton of sd and based on how the baton glows maybe its +10.

And lol this mage kill a lot of mcs with a decent healer on his side, i think its a mini war since only 2 parties fight, and I  just pass by them I don't help lol just watch like a movie...

Well the thing is 1 shaman 2 barbs  vs mage+druid(since they are just the one who still alive that time.

well the druid root the shaman while he mage chains the 2 barb the mage kill 2 barbs, while druid is supporting him when the shaman is being release by root the mage simply kill it within maybe 2 to 3 seconds...

In other words ,because of chains disadvantage, the player who choose o be a mage must be more intelligent.. thats all thank you.. btw i got mage too but I lost my interest because it doesn't  have Decent cloak for mage in this game.... I use Sacral mantle, while the necro got damned mantle and warlock got black mantle.. UNFAIR!

I create topic before and i ask to create Radiant Cape of abyss zealots for mage, look at the topic if you wanted too.....

any proof? But what i see in game, still shaman the mostly wins againts mage.

The fact, why people prefer choosing warlock than mage

The fact, why no hero mage in pvp cave, cuz of mage's style; come - suicide - die

The fact, mage can't escape from enemy party; when using illusory then many incoming ranged skills forcing mage

The fact, the only richest mage like meggido with +10 doom staff is OP but still lost many times in arena

If mage is good, it should be popular but what i see almost no mage in game, only 1 2 3 you know why? Why warlock got new epic record? Cuz people with brain know that, and who calling mage is damn good is retard. Well done.

Oops, mage can kill 2 barbs? What a noob that barbar! Do you think barbar have no charge? Do you think mage can kill tanker with 1-2 sec? No teory please, the fact is Illusory ---> broke by charge = working on it.

any proof? But what i see in game, still shaman the mostly wins againts mage.--no much mage in game with intelligent brain or lotsof money...

The fact, why people prefer choosing warlock than mage---disadvantage of chains and no apporpriate cape for mage(i hope it can be created on of there days)

The fact, why no hero mage in pvp cave, cuz of mage's style; come - suicide - die---disadvantage of chains

The fact, mage can't escape from enemy party; when using illusory then many incoming ranged skills forcing magee---disadvantage of chains

The fact, the only richest mage like meggido with +10 doom staff is OP but still lost many times in arena

If mage is good, it should be popular but what i see almost no mage in game, only 1 2 3 you know why? Why warlock got new epic record? Cuz people with brain know that, and who calling mage is damn good is retard. Well done.---- Illogical person can keep talking but as I said its because of disadvantage of chains you know?

in all of question you asked mostly the answer is because of the chains disadvantage!

Oops, mage can kill 2 barbs? What a noob that barbar! Do you think barbar have no charge? Do you think mage can kill tanker with 1-2 sec? No teory please, the fact is Illusory ---> broke by charge = working on it.

As I said they are 2 parties fighting and 1 mage+druid vs 2 barbs+shaman, who knows if they already use the charge skill when other members try to stun him? HEY Illogical person, you didn't  read that part? when I said that there are 2 parties and 1 mage +druid survived while 1 shaman and 2 barbs in the other party?

Dont you know how to think or use your brain-cells?

The mage might grab the opportunity to immobilize them while their charge was still cooling down and in that way the barbs will be not be able to come closer and attack!

gosh do I need to always explain so that your little brain can understand ? :facepalm:

please don't post more non-sense..

If its lame for you them what can I do? that's all

Your suggestions are terrible you should feel bad :facepalm:  hope you die of cancer to stop this spam :clapping: :clapping: .

I AM RIGHT

Your suggestions are terrible you should feel bad :facepalm:  hope you die of cancer to stop this spam :clapping: :clapping: .

I AM RIGHT

only demon worshipers can wish someone to die, like you, I have Gods wisdom, so I am not afraid of demon worshiper like you.