Sage Art (Advance Skills for all factions) with story-line inside.

Kimimaro100

Sage Art skills  

1. 1. Sage Art skills

• Please read The story-line......
    • Try to make a comments regard to your own class....
    • Tell if you like it or not

OMG! Your warlock lose against shaman? You are noob warlock finally. Go ask bloodylipa! how now very hard for shaman beating warlock. You why is blessing reduced its accuracy? Because before that ranger is too OP as range class, they can kill everyone just  by 1-3 hit. But ranger is still OP with high amped bow. Never see all range class is weak, the only need improvement is mage, read another topic to find which skill should be improved for mage.

ok let as say you hate the druid concept. but what about the other class ? don't you like the shamans totem?

it adds 30 moon 30 astral omg don't you see how powerful their heal after obtaining the sage art skill?

not to mention the summoned animal that will help in fight..... :lol: :lol:

Still 1Billion. No matter what you say to counter me, few lv20 priests/rangers/bladedancers/shamans/barbarians/warlocks etc all classes, can do it like a piece. Think of 1 ranger with 20 healers/shielders from behind. How hard can that be? :P and add the rest of the people attacking. 1Billion can be down in like 10 minutes with 50+ players

Sounds an epic battle,,, lol ok last offer 500Million

lol

it doesnt matter if its 1billion the matter is you find the suggestion good and thanks for that :good:

Sounds an epic battle,,, lol ok last offer 500Million

lol

it doesnt matter if its 1billion the matter is you find the suggestion good and thanks for that :good:

I like half the suggestions you make, but when i come to point the bad things out, you get it the wrong way :P

anyways, 500 million seems fine too xd would end up quickly. and if that boss drops anything, more people will 'hunt' so more chances to finish it.

Hello,

Once again, developers will never accept that druid will have same stun like warlock. If same, so warlock should have high heal as druid.

Im even doubting they will ever add more skills to all classes xd

Yes, better never add new skills if the result is just to be unbalance, like there is someone wants to force his one class to be OP.

Kikimaro told you he is a Warlock :P not a druid as previous post.

Anyways, not my fight.

Good suggestion, keep it up.

i'm not sure he is maniac warlock since new faction released by few month ago, sure before new faction he has been already creating top char as main char.

It's just a suggestion. Chill.

Suggestion is okay but if instead of suggestion is injected with complain unsure that some skills are unbalance so it makes some reactance by other players. Developers are happy receiving some feedbacks but it doesn't mean to be accepted easily, need confirmation and they will collaborate all feedback from international and russian, not just one forum.

Suggestion is okay but if instead of suggestion is injected with complain unsure that some skills are unbalance so it makes some reactance by other players. Developers are happy receiving some feedbacks but it doesn't mean to be accepted easily, need confirmation and they will collaborate all feedback from international and russian, not just one forum.

A suggestion can be anything. e.g 'plz change the skill earthquake it suck. instead of earthquake pls add water tsunami attack, e.g blablabla'

Let him post anything he wants, counter his posts with some logic though :P random counters ain't good.

Many kind of skills are copied from other MMO, you can't say shaman with earthquake is suck, shaman is living in the land with relation to earth, water, fire, elemental, so shaman with earthquake is logic, you can see on all MMO.

Druid, is living in forest with relation to animals, root, tree, etc. Druid with root is logic, you can't say its suck. Everything is logic, stop ruinning this game.

A suggestion can be anything. e.g 'plz change the skill earthquake it suck. instead of earthquake pls add water tsunami attack, e.g blablabla'

Let him post anything he wants, counter his posts with some logic though :P random counters ain't good.

I like the water tsunami attack!! lol A giant wave plash of water

Yes, better never add new skills if the result is just to be unbalance, like there is someone wants to force his one class to be OP.

The sage art skill is not an added skills instead it alters the ordinary skill>>

Dont you see in previous post?

Kikimaro told you he is a Warlock :P not a druid as previous post.

Anyways, not my fight.

Good suggestion, keep it up.

Yes I post there I play warlock, I don't know but I think he didn't understand what I said or maybe he is just blind? lol

BTW  don't under estimate the power of suggestions in this game, don't you know the unbind system? its from the suggestion of one of the players here!  :facepalm:

Yes I post there I play warlock, I don't know but I think he didn't understand what I said or maybe he is just blind? lol

BTW  don't under estimate the power of suggestions in this game, don't you know the unbind system? its from the suggestion of one of the players here!  :facepalm:

I do underestimate the STUPID suggestions :P

I like the water tsunami attack!! lol A giant wave plash of water

Thanks but it was just an example.

Many kind of skills are copied from other MMO, you can't say shaman with earthquake is suck, shaman is living in the land with relation to earth, water, fire, elemental, so shaman with earthquake is logic, you can see on all MMO.

Druid, is living in forest with relation to animals, root, tree, etc. Druid with root is logic, you can't say its suck. Everything is logic, stop ruinning this game.

No logic in games.

i'm not sure he is maniac warlock since new faction released by few month ago, sure before new faction he has been already creating top char as main char.

Yes I created ranger but after the blessings modified I just lost interest,

Dont call me maniac! you noob, you keep on talking but you don't really understand what you are talking about,

first you want to say that I am a druid but no I am a warlock! I don't want to be a druid with noob entangling roots .

second you said mage illusory chains can stun but its not! you are so illogical :facepalm:

Whether its additional skills, upgrading skills or skill tree, better no change any skills if the result is unbalance. In warspear game has a good scenario system that have been planned, sure with logic and some balance, like mage and warlock have better skill than support class because mage and warlock have no support skill, its already planned. Even if there will be new skills for all class, the mage and warlock are on top better skill of all.

Yes I created ranger but after the blessings modified I just lost interest,

Dont call me maniac! you noob, you keep on talking but you don't really understand what you are talking about,

first you want to say that I am a druid but no I am a warlock! I don't want to be a druid with noob entangling roots .

second you said mage illusory chains can stun but its not! you are so illogical :facepalm:

Blessing never got modified.

Who saying unbalance is sure retard.

You lose interest on your class or you lose fighting, it doesn't mean your skill is suck but there is many reason why you lose:

1. Opponent equiped with higher amp than you

2. Opponent equiped with better gears than you

3. Opponent have better tactic than you

4. Opponent with good teamwork

5. Oppenent with fast internet connection or PC

6. Your partner is noob

7. You go arena randomly

8. You wrong set up skill build for pvp

9. Your resillience is bad

10. Everything depends on luck

Hello,

Once again, developers will never accept that druid will have same stun like warlock. If same, so warlock should have high heal as druid.

As a warlock I don't need heal I am happy sucking the hp of my enemies lol

Now with vampiric bats I can suck more hp, how nice is that? lol :wacko:

Who saying unbalance is sure retard.

You lose interest on your class or you lose fighting, it doesn't mean your skill is suck but there is many reason why you lose:

1. Opponent equiped with higher amp than you----I can amp my ranger if I want I just lose interest .

2. Opponent equiped with better gears than you--is full bg set not enough? with level 17 bow

3. Opponent have better tactic than you-- you think I am not good in tacticts?

4. Opponent with good teamwork---- I have good freinds with good gears in Elf side

5. Oppenent with fast internet connection or PC--YES my connection is fast and I enjoy it

6. Your partner is noob---sometimes when you got ot random

7. You go arena randomly--excatly!

8. You wrong set up skill build for pvp

9. Your resillience is bad

10. Everything depends on luck---depends on luck? lol

I just lost interest I really like the way blessing works before thats all, and its not your matter so its none of your business.

I am happy if earthquake will be also modified like rangers blessing! lol

I just lost interest I really like the way blessing works before thats all, and its not your matter so its none of your business.

I am happy if earthquake will be also modified like rangers blessing! lol

Ranger Blessing and Earthquake are 2 different skill, why would you want to make Earthquake like Blessing? e.e

And there's no 'before', Blessing didn't got modified.

The current shaman is balanced with druid. If shaman get nerfed, thousand of shaman players will come here to get their right. Arena is based on teamwork, you can't say you are weak since your partner will help you from behind. Like melee vs ranged, till the end melee never can beat ranged 1v1 in warspear online, so melee needs partner to be able to beat them. Its 2D game with different technical gameplay, not like dragon nest online that can fly and jump, kick and use skills without pressing cursor into target.

The current shaman is balanced with druid. If shaman get nerfed, thousand of shaman players will come here to get their right. Arena is based on teamwork, you can't say you are weak since your partner will help you from behind. Like melee vs ranged, till the end melee never can beat ranged 1v1 in warspear online, so melee needs partner to be able to beat them. Its 2D game with different technical gameplay, not like dragon nest online that can fly and jump, kick and use skills without pressing cursor into target.

A tank unit/smart player can beat ranged on 1v1. Even if 2 smart a**holes play against, it'll end up as tie. My paladin alone at lv9 won against lv10 ranger with 220 attack per hit e.e

I would love if people would stop saying what is good or bad without trying for themselves.

Dax, how is download going? :3

Pretty Pause-ish e.e everytime im close in middle, Router Reboots e.e

@balinor---- ok so you disagree with the druids Entangling roots to become Monster Entangling roots ?

what about the shamans totem animal spirits? don't you like the added 30 moon 30 astral and 150 physical defense? and also the animal to help you in fight?( actually this is an idea from friend i just add the summon animals but the real thing i want there is to add more stats for shamans since most of them wants more heal using astral)

I don't like shamans personally, but when I created this topic I know i need to give balanced skill for all classes.

Let as say sage shaman vs sage druid

Monster Entangling roots vs Earth quake

Monster Entangling roots= multi stun+damage+no critical ( it will be like earthquake since there is a poison effect)

Earthquake= multi stun+damage+critical

Shaman can summon an animal and obtain bonus

Druid can summoned clone elemental and use elemental skills but the druid will not received any bonus in stats..

Druid needs to be a level 20 and do the quest to get Monster Entangling Roots.

Shaman got Earthquake skill from the beginning..

for me killing druids is just very easy, because there skills are not really good compare to shaman. And I think its better to make their skills better so that killing them will be more fun..

Maybe for you, killing low levels and noob is enough. but for me killing powerful opponents is more desirable ... Strong opponents = more fun....

:spiteful:

Monster entagling root is TOTALLY CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED, YOU MUST THINK WITH BRAIN BEFORE YOU POST! please look all SUPPORT class: necro has one stun to single target (nightmare), priest has one disable attack to single target, shaman has one disable skill (blind) to single target. You want druid has same skill like clothes class without heal????????? Wtf you said! The multi stuns are given only for mage and warlock, if you want AOE stun for FB, it should come to MAGE not to healer, you understand???????

The multi stuns are given only for mage and warlock,----can you read carefully what he said?

According to him mage got multi-stun skill but the real thing is mage got no stun skill.

Illussory chains is only pushing enemy away amd binned them however they are not stunned,they can still attack you....

And this man call me a retard? 

So what should I call him?

ok I know, Its like this "NOOB"

do not tell wrong information you noob! :facepalm:

Monster entagling root is TOTALLY CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED, YOU MUST THINK WITH BRAIN BEFORE YOU POST! please look all SUPPORT class: necro has one stun to single target (nightmare), priest has one disable attack to single target, shaman has one disable skill (blind) to single target. You want druid has same skill like clothes class without heal????????? Wtf you said! The multi stuns are given only for mage and warlock, if you want AOE stun for FB, it should come to MAGE not to healer, you understand???????

@Balinor, coolcatkid  tells about this post of yours, look you noob, look carefully the bold letters!

If you call Coolcatkid brainless,

Then I will call you a liar!

you said you didn't tell that the mage got stun skill, but that post of yours is the evidence that you told in this topic that mage got a multi stun skill!

and what is your ranking btw? Newbie? gosh are newbies now really need to act like this?

If I were you just create your own suggestion, use your brain-cells  do not just watch and wait for someone to give their idea and you will just post like you know everything. not to mention you just told a wrong information about the mage multi-skill.

@balinor ----- not to mention me and Coolcatkid are residents while you are just a newbie and look at your positive karma, it seems its only 0 zero.

you know what Just create your own topics do not wait for someone to create topics and you will just simply put your comments on them, and for the record you just put some wrong information about the mage stun skill and DO NOT LIE TO US! there I have an evidence that you posted it,,

Too bad why you didnt even think to modified it so I will not have got any evidence to you now.

Hmmmm Now What can you say?

how can you defend yourself now?

its your own post, So how can you define yourself now?

A noob or a liar? or maybe both?

And don't dare call Coolcatkid as brainless, because his brain is working fine not like your brain, it looks like not functioning well lol :facepalm:

i would like to see shaman quake,, removed damage or shrunk the area for it..should be enough to slay them all :dirol:

Yeah nice, I think also its good to modify the earthquake skill..

BTW I believe you use a druid, Did you see the Sage Art Skills for druid?

I want to hear your opinion about it..

thanks 8)

as i can see, u really love damage skill  :lol: ...druid by all mean is a support character..true,, we can be deadly character also.. but u should not stray away from the original build of druid.. my suggestion for the skill upgrade are all skill got to have 2 kind of effect for the sage art..

lets say for healing dew skill,, if cast on self or pt it will heal,, but if cast on enemy it will suck health(kinda like vampire tho :spiteful: )

root- cast on enemy disable them, cast on pt will regen their energy but still cant move

barkskin-up pt df,, lower enemy df

lightning-enemy got magic dmg,, enhanced weapon dmg for pt

bees- aoe dmg around 4 yard of the druid, slightly increase health overtime for pt

so we dont need to learn all skill again,, just need to know all skill also got other option..

i only have druid,, so no opinion for other classes.. hope this will help u kimi :drinks:

also,, need new island which offer level caps to 25-30..so all of the high level wont interrupt low lvl in irselnort..but we still can see some stupid rouge hunting some low lvl elf :lol:

as i can see, u really love damage skill  :lol: ...druid by all mean is a support character..true,, we can be deadly character also.. but u should not stray away from the original build of druid.. my suggestion for the skill upgrade are all skill got to have 2 kind of effect for the sage art..

lets say for healing dew skill,, if cast on self or pt it will heal,, but if cast on enemy it will suck health(kinda like vampire tho :spiteful: )--you mean life sucking skill like warlock got?

root- cast on enemy disable them, cast on pt will regen their energy but still cant move

barkskin-up pt df,, lower enemy df

lightning-enemy got magic dmg,, enhanced weapon dmg for pt

bees- aoe dmg around 4 yard of the druid, slightly increase health overtime for pt

so we dont need to learn all skill again,, just need to know all skill also got other option..

i only have druid,, so no opinion for other classes.. hope this will help u kimi :drinks:

also,, need new island which offer level caps to 25-30..so all of the high level wont interrupt low lvl in irselnort..but we still can see some stupid rouge hunting some low lvl elf :lol:

but can I ask, do you think the sage art skills will help you as a Druid? Dont you like to stun multi enemies like shamans can do with their earthquake?

And don't you want to see new skills for your druid?

Yes I know some of Druids can kill warlock, but sad to say you need help of an Ally, or you need have he better gear than shaman in order to defeat the shaman.

I saw both druid and Shaman in Arena fight they both use level 17 staff, and base on I can see they are both using lvl 18 armors helm ect ofc im not sure about other equips but their armors are the same. but the end is the druid lost....

The shamans combo is great (btw in the fight partners are me and the shaman I decided not to interfere since I already killed the partner of the shaman) So its like 1v1 fight and druid lost,

The partner is dc so I rush there and kill the noob partner of druid. while they are running i try to interfere but the shaman wants to kill the druid by himself( maybe they hate each other lol)

But yes I know if your a deadly  Druid you can kill A fine shaman or warlock...

Hello.

Earthquake is not stuns skill, read the description of skill, and sure its very different with multi stun like dark circle that all class including range class can't do anything.

1. Earthquake, all range class still can do some attack even with skill, they just get reduction of their attack speed caused by earthquake and yes for melee its becoming like stun because they are OUT OF RANGE

2. Earthquake causes a dodge especialy on melee, and its just few shamans with high level of earthquake because most of them raising lighting blast (blind)

For kimimaro, i never told a lie and did wrong information.

Once again i tell you, mage actually have multi stun BUT its like bugged that all enemy still can use some skills during pushed away, so for becoming perfect balance between warlock and mage, the mage's illusory chain SHOULD be not only pushing away but also disabling skills, is my information wrong? You seems forcing druid to be multi stunner like dark circle, well dark circle is totaly different with earthquake, and you must think about another support class like necromancer and priest that they only can disable skill to SINGLE target, and you force to make support class to be same with warlock's skill, it sounds unfair and reacting others.

Hello.

Earthquake is not stuns skill, read the description of skill, and sure its very different with multi stun like dark circle that all class including range class can't do anything.

1. Earthquake, all range class still can do some attack even with skill, they just get reduction of their attack speed caused by earthquake and yes for melee its becoming like stun because they are OUT OF RANGE

2. Earthquake causes a dodge especialy on melee, and its just few shamans with high level of earthquake because most of them raising lighting blast (blind)

For kimimaro, i never told a lie and did wrong information.

Once again i tell you, mage actually have multi stun BUT its like bugged that all enemy still can use some skills during pushed away, so for becoming perfect balance between warlock and mage, the mage's illusory chain SHOULD be not only pushing away but also disabling skills, is my information wrong? You seems forcing druid to be multi stunner like dark circle, well dark circle is totaly different with earthquake, and you must think about another support class like necromancer and priest that they only can disable skill to SINGLE target, and you force to make support class to be same with warlock's skill, it sounds unfair and reacting others.

Illusory chains isn't bugged. It works perfectly. Pushes back enemy. Deal with it.