For Those Who Were Wondering...

Nastyburp

Cool you ganked me while in pvp with 3 ppl and i killed 2. I count that as a win.

Um, Obvisously Those Were From Other Pvps  :crazy:  And I think if you killed my barb his body would be on the floor still there. Good job at failing at Warspear v3.3.1 Come Again Soon :give_rose:

29277_.jpg

Um, Obvisously Those Were From Other Pvps  :crazy:  And I think if you killed my barb his body would be on the floor still there. Good job at failing at Warspear v3.3.1 Come Again Soon :give_rose:

Not if you log out and go to your other character... failllllll...... :tease:

Not if you log out and go to your other character...

If You Log Out Your Body Stay On The Floor Until It Turns Into A Corpse Because You Haven't Respawned :lol: , Pay Attention.

If You Log Out Your Body Stay On The Floor Until It Turns Into A Corpse Because You Haven't Respawned :lol: , Pay Attention.

Not if you log out and go to a different character... I swear every time i talk to you i feel like a genius. :wacko:

Not if you log out and go to a different character... I swear every time i talk to you i feel like a genius. :wacko:

God Your Stupid, :o Ill Give an example right now, If I can Log Back in. :lol: Also, Whats Up With You and The Karma :mega_shok: , You probbaly Switch Rooms to go look for your body ;D ;)

29279_.jpg

God Your Stupid, :o Ill Give an example right now, If I can Log Back in. :lol: Also, Whats Up With You and The Karma :mega_shok: , You probbaly Switch Rooms to go look for your body ;D ;)  Finnaly YOU KILL ME  ;D

You serious? You don't know how to say anything other than hes gay. All of your comments are the same. You are the one that used to call me big dick alex... You are such an idiot.

Getting me mixed with Link, Faggot. NO. I wouldnt give you Bad Karma If You Didnt Give me, but if you wanna be on smite list let it keep going :spiteful:  Either Way, Remember when you said you like to Put maranara sauce in yourbath tub and pretend like your a meatball? Never looked at you the same ever again  :bad:

Getting me mixed with Link, Faggot. NO. I wouldnt give you Bad Karma If You Didnt Give me, but if you wanna be on smite list let it keep going :spiteful:  Either Way, Remember when you said you like to Put maranara sauce in yourbath tub and pretend like your a meatball? Never looked at you the same ever again  :bad:

Lmfao your the one who would beg me for stuff and called me big dick alex until you got it... You are a fag not link. So what? I like funny memes and if you gonna judge me over what memes i laugh  at you obviously are just wasting your own time. How old are you again?

Lmfao your the one who would beg me for stuff and called me big dick alex until you got it... You are a fag not link. So what? I like funny memes and if you gonna judge me over what memes i laugh  at you obviously are just wasting your own time. How old are you again?

Evidence? No,You're just saying shit wishing i said it damn what next, you gonna say i said il suck your dick for a sign? Faggot. :bad:

For those who were wondering, yes tht was thee sexy timeuss in 2 of those pictures, ill be signin things after the show, thank you 8)

:rofl:

More Than One Friend, Whats up with you a invalid infomation. I Thought you were stalking me ;)

You didn't protest... You just said try me. Guilty conscience.

You brag about skill but that ranger destroyed you in pvp i watched. You arent very smart are you?

29411_.png

You didn't protest... You just said try me. Guilty conscience.

You brag about skill but that ranger destroyed you in pvp i watched. You arent very smart are you?

Charge Fail O:-) , but im not complaining :clapping:  good job!!!! ( Try Doing That To Nastyburp :spiteful: )

i top over you anyway possible ;)

Charge Fail O:-) , but im not complaining :clapping:  good job!!!! ( Try Doing That To Nastyburp :spiteful: )

i top over you anyway possible ;)

After i finish swamps quests all come back to humiliate you.(Maybe you'll win another pvp while I'm gone) :lol:

After i finish swamps quests all come back to humiliate you.(Maybe you'll win another pvp while I'm gone) :lol:

;D  Cute too bad you ran out of cave before nastyburp showed up ;)

29413_.jpg

29414_.jpg

I did what i came for. Killed you. Now I am back to questin.

Trying to get equips? Damn you suck :bad: . Told The same thing to lenoaxe. Me Getting double teamed during pvp ;D  :crazy:

29415_.jpg

Trying to get equips? Damn you suck :bad: . Told The same thing to lenoaxe

Lvling with a chance to finish my lvl 18 set. If i suck what does that say about you? Ultra mega noob :yahoo:

pvp cave doesnt prove anything anymore  :facepalm:

lol only the tagteam noobs there who are to weak to do 1v1 :D

so they need to group up  :dirol:

lol only the tagteam noobs there who are to weak to do 1v1 :D

so they need to group up  :dirol:

Poley, once I get my Necro to where I want it to be, I'm coming back for you!!!!  :aggressive:

Poley, once I get my Necro to where I want it to be, I'm coming back for you!!!!  :aggressive:

sure cant wait to jump into my labfarm gear  ;D ;D havent seen better necro yet  :give_rose:

sure cant wait to jump into my labfarm gear  ;D ;D havent seen better necro yet  :give_rose:

In my opinion, the best PVP fights in this game is between healer types. Hope i get a box seat to this one  :)