Zam

make atleast 1 increase in level so all the questing of lvl 20s doesn't get wasted for nothing please.

Also when the big update comes increase the lvl cap by a decent amount not just 2 lvls like last time :nea:  maybe increase it by 8. after all, people will have to wait maybe 6 months for the next lvl increase. It is horrible for people who are max lvl. all their hard work questing xp goes to waste :diablo:

I agree with 2lvl increase,but 8 lvl is like it will took forever cuz lv 20 exp isnt like lv 10,too boring for some players doing daily quest for half a year.WS unique feature isnt in lvling but in pvp.

I agree with 2lvl increase,but 8 lvl is like it will took forever cuz lv 20 exp isnt like lv 10,too boring for some players doing daily quest for half a year.WS unique feature isnt in lvling but in pvp.

Exactly!  :good: WARspear as title says. Its not a game with 100 lvl cap, its a game about pvping mostly.

i can go from lv 20 to 22 i less than a month, and i get only 1 fukin skill point then hv to wait half a year for the next lv cap increase? anyway the dailies from marsh land will hv good xp, probably 15-25 so...

and ppl do dailies for gold too so all the xp is wasted for max lvls. i probably had 1-2k xp wasted until now

i can go from lv 20 to 22 i less than a month,

i doubt about that, but if only u dont have a job,no gf,no personal problem n no life kind of guy,i do believe.

i doubt about that, but if only u dont have a job,no gf,no personal problem n no life kind of guy,i do believe.

*If you can play for 5-8 hrs a day, I do believe.

*If you can play for 5-8 hrs a day, I do believe.

8 hours?,even i find it hard to play that much time,which means u r in one of the criteria,except its holiday n i do believe.

i can play 15 hours a day :crazy: . still think i can't? :facepalm:  plus, my char is strong so any quest is done fast.

back to the point. even you, maybe it takes u 2-3 months to go from 20 to 22. what will u do in the other 3-4 months?

btw, completing all dailies including the marshland ones would get you about 200 xp i guess. and if u do some lab dailies too...

1 week for 1 lvl up 1400+ xp

all accomplished ;)  hope it lasts long :bad:

define "no life"

I wish if the game updates all the skill points are complete(only lvl 20)

i forgot on which update but it was before amp system is implemented,every lvl up we get 1 skill point.

all accomplished ;)  hope it lasts long :bad:

define "no life"

"no life" means that ur live is limited only to computer and only to mmo games like ws, u spend all ur time playing, grinding, lvling up etc etc. Also u have no friends (omitting virtual friends),  u have no gf, etc

I for one is happy the level cap is low. Took me atleast 6mo to reach lv18 (when that was the cap). Most people dont play 15h a day... Theirs so much more important content to work on then level spamming so im happy aigrind priorities other content at the moment and the marshes is a perfect add. You know the new area is just as much for low lvls as max levels? With the new area player density will go down alot in irsen-island and lvl14-17 will now have a fair chance completing BG and hunt bosses without getting mega raped by a horde of opposing faction or bosses being taken 24/7. I think spreading out players will help mid game players alot and old players still gain new content. I think aigrind does a perfect move considering alot of new mid game chars and we just had a huge update and now another big one (a whole new area) so wow just be thankful.

• Developer

3.1 is like a preparation for 13-18 lvl players for next island with higher lvl-cap.

We just want to give chance to mid-lvl players to choose the way how to prepare and how to get items - farming them in lab or completing difficult but interesting quests.

:good:

I for one is happy the level cap is low. Took me atleast 6mo to reach lv18 (when that was the cap). Most people dont play 15h a day... Theirs so much more important content to work on then level spamming so im happy aigrind priorities other content at the moment and the marshes is a perfect add. You know the new area is just as much for low lvls as max levels? With the new area player density will go down alot in irsen-island and lvl14-17 will now have a fair chance completing BG and hunt bosses without getting mega raped by a horde of opposing faction or bosses being taken 24/7. I think spreading out players will help mid game players alot and old players still gain new content. I think aigrind does a perfect move considering alot of new mid game chars and we just had a huge update and now another big one (a whole new area) so wow just be thankful.

I can only totally agree with this. From me a big  :good: to the devs!