Countdown to Update - Analysis of Necro+Warlock Skills

SNP

Warlock

Dark Arrow

Extra damage skill. Do magic damage. Old.

Fear

Blind or Scattershoot. Not a new skill, but skill very useful at Arena/PvP. If its a blind skill, But do this skill increase enemys dodge? If not, then this skill better than blind.

Siphon Life

Health leech skill. Part of damage. Is that 1/6 at lv1, 2/6 at lv2, 3/6 at lv3, 4/6 at lv4 and 5/6 at lv5? That is how i think. But if damage 19 and skill lv1, then is 3 hp not useful. Depends on how big part of damage you gonna get as health. But skill good skill.  ;)

Dark Circle

A trap. skill. But, its not only a trap. skill. Its AoE! Poor meele :facepalm:

A Puddle of Darkness

AoE skill which deals DoT. Depends on how much dps, but this gonna a awesome skill.

Necromancer

Deadly Stare

Lowers targets maximum health by a small %. This skill can be stacked. I guess that this skill at lv5 lowers targets max hp by 5-10%. Could good at farming, since bosses have high HP and even 5% would be good at farming, if the boss dont resist the skill.

Poison Spit

Extra damage skill.Do dark magic damage.

"If, before this goal has been subjected to the maximum number of "stacks" of Deadly Stare, the body gets its poison and causes damage with the power of darkness for some time."

I think that they wrote that a monkeys favourite food is tacos. :shok:

I think, thats its so:

Deadly Stare has a maximum amount of stacks. If you use Poison Spit on the target before you have reached the maximum number of stacks, then the skill do additional dark magic damage over time.

Bone Shield

Old skill. Shield Skill. The necro consumes a small % of their maximum health. Snorlax said "On the highest lv levels it consumes around 50 HP, so it's not that bad :) " about this and the other HP consuming skill that necro have.

Ancient Seal

Instant heal skill. Heal based on astral magic. Consumes HP (What? A heal skill that consumes your HP? Dafuq :bad: )

A question could be:

If Necro have 200 astral, do the skill then heal 200 or 1000, cuz druid+shaman have Heal*5, so is instant heal astral*5 instant?

Hmm. I think its astral*5 instant. Cuz consumes around 50 HP for use skill, and then only 200 heal?.

Nightmares

Gouge. I dont remember if gouge allow to regen HP and mana, but this skill do not allow any regen to target.

Warlock is definatly going to be a pvp character. Warlock is loaded with pvp skills. Like fear, I think will be more like scatter shoot then blind, since for now it doesnt seem like it has any other effect to balance it. AoE DoT, can you make it any easier to find rouges? Just hide behind dot area and rouges are chanceless. I thought barrier (dark circle) was like a trap skill? Maybe its aoe too. Either way it just adds to warlocks arsenal and last but not least heal steal! Im preddicting this to be new no1 pvp class. Ofc it can be challanged and killed by ranger, shamans and probably mages, but warlock is going to be though and sadly enough half camper class to if the opponent seems strong im guessing.

pve theyll most likely be very solid great allround.

necro seems weaker then worlock on the paper, but dont yell to fast. Theirs some ? that can make or break the necro class. For pvp they have nightmares (like rouge) but it might have alittle shorter duration then gouge since its a ranged spell. But nightmares is a solid hold spell. Then bone wall seems very intresting, if ancient seal heals as good as priests and bone wall takes off good incoming dmg I can really see necros being a very good ally in arena.

pve I think necros will be forsakens no1 party member. With ancient seal, and bone wall, they give exellent tank support. But also deadly scare will be soooo useful cutting off 5-20% (just a guess) of boss hp, unless bosses will resist deadly scare 90% of the time

Corrections @snp Necromancers will have astral not warlock

@bloodylipa Its deadly stare not scare

besides that necromancers healing will be more of a challenge while farming while shamy/druid heal for some time necro will hav to be more carefull in healing !

Warlock is definatly going to be a pvp character. Warlock is loaded with pvp skills. Like fear, I think will be more like scatter shoot then blind, since for now it doesnt seem like it has any other effect to balance it. AoE DoT, can you make it any easier to find rouges? Just hide behind dot area and rouges are chanceless. I thought barrier (dark circle) was like a trap skill? Maybe its aoe too. Either way it just adds to warlocks arsenal and last but not least heal steal! Im preddicting this to be new no1 pvp class. Ofc it can be challanged and killed by ranger, shamans and probably mages, but warlock is going to be though and sadly enough half camper class to if the opponent seems strong im guessing.

pve theyll most likely be very solid great allround.

necro seems weaker then worlock on the paper, but dont yell to fast. Theirs some ? that can make or break the necro class. For pvp they have nightmares (like rouge) but it might have alittle shorter duration then gouge since its a ranged spell. But nightmares is a solid hold spell. Then bone wall seems very intresting, if ancient seal heals as good as priests and bone wall takes off good incoming dmg I can really see necros being a very good ally in arena.

pve I think necros will be forsakens no1 party member. With ancient seal, and bone wall, they give exellent tank support. But also deadly scare will be soooo useful cutting off 5-20% (just a guess) of boss hp, unless bosses will resist deadly scare 90% of the time

Now when you say it, i also think that dark circle is like trap. Dark circle is AoE.

About Deadly Stare against bosses: Yeah, good skill.

Cools: I also wrote that necro heal skill is based on astral.

Just below that your question "If warlock have 200 astral" why would warlock have astral ? :unknw:

Oh, I thought you meant that I wrote that in the Warlock sector. Thx, i fix it.

Gradex:

Tomorrow

Now i cant choose,i will choose

warlock or necromancer :)

all classes seems good exept priest for me  ;D  but who know maybe i will be a priest  :shok:

Mage will kick ass :blush:

yea mage will be cool but i dont like the idea what he will always need to run... mages and warlocks will afraid of rangers  :facepalm:

yea mage will be cool but i dont like the idea what he will always need to run... mages and warlocks will afraid of rangers  :facepalm:

Im not afraid of rangers... and if i see one i will kill him/her right in that place

yeah everyone thinking that new class gonna be so cool and op but i'm just wondering that still rangers will be the op class?? :bomb: :bomb: cause they already have blessing and it's looks like getting stealth :wacko: :crazy: :crazy:

yeah everyone thinking that new class gonna be so cool and op but i'm just wondering that still rangers will be the op class?? :bomb: :bomb: cause they already have blessing and it's looks like getting stealth :wacko: :crazy: :crazy:

Ranger with stealth...OMG i might quit then  :facepalm:

OP might be a strong word for the new classes but all of them seem very solid. Rangers, shaman, barbs, rouges will all still be very strong and more then capable of killing all new classes in 2v2. Good druids will also still be potent.

Warlock seem like made for pvp, half camp ranger mage.

DK a twist on barb, still kinda similar. Hopefully pull warlocks and rangers from behind traps.

Mage, teleport will be his key move. Question is, how much dmg can they burst off and how fast?

necro seems more arena oriented then priest. Priest looks to be strongest fighting with another priest - truce.

Paladin will be slow to kill but im not worried about them

DK and mages will be best to kill rangers out of the new classes im guessing. Also im guessing these 2 + barb will have the best chances of suprising camping warlocks.

cant wait for the new classes and players to be lv20 so I can get the new feel of the arena.

OP might be a strong word for the new classes but all of them seem very solid. Rangers, shaman, barbs, rouges will all still be very strong and more then capable of killing all new classes in 2v2. Good druids will also still be potent.

Warlock seem like made for pvp, half camp ranger mage.

DK a twist on barb, still kinda similar. Hopefully pull warlocks and rangers from behind traps.

Mage, teleport will be his key move. Question is, how much dmg can they burst off and how fast?

necro seems more arena oriented then priest. Priest looks to be strongest fighting with another priest - truce.

Paladin will be slow to kill but im not worried about them

DK and mages will be best to kill rangers out of the new classes im guessing. Also im guessing these 2 + barb will have the best chances of suprising camping warlocks.

cant wait for the new classes and players to be lv20 so I can get the new feel of the arena.

wow i like to read ur posts like this... need more  :good:

Agree with bloodylips warlock looks like a pvp class... extra dmg, fear, aoe trap, aoe dot, minor healing + dmg from siphon life.. two warlocks seem op at arena... on the other hand necro looks like a pure dmg dealer with heal.... but no disable or stun or trap... lets just wait and watch... SNP mage and priest pls :D

:'( no!! anything that Bloodylipa says im just ignoring!! :'(

Its seem hes not stupid, why u ignore him?  :unknw:

Ignoring me is your choice, im just making my analasys of something thats not here yet. Never claimed I had all the answers, just my thoughts.

dont be to ignorant or you will miss out. Just tried to make one off hassn blind followers see that full lv18 gear doesnt make you a instant god. Not even when its full +10. He refused to listen to my arguments and tips about other priorities and he refused to believe that I killed buuuud in arena. I kept telling him hassn plays brutish, without balance and with low magic res and not even hassn or hes rouge can tank 910 crits very long. Then he said that I think im always right and then he ignored me. I only tried to make him see that highest lv item doesnt equal best item. But I couldnt make him see things any diffrence from before our encounter.

Guys don't be sad about the rangers new coming skill stealth because they allready have important skills to give to like scatter. And also blessing will be fixed so hiding wont make much diffrence.

He?? She too  ;D

• 1 year later...

If rangers get stealth then rogues get rogues blessing... I've never seen a game were rangers have stealth.. :facepalm:

if rogues get bless. all game become shit. imagine it dual crit wit bless+stealth. all classes gonna be raped with 2 hits