More balance pls

nikictoni

Im wery glad that pvp is finaly there, but Mountain c. got no chanse agenst Firstborn.

Ok Shaman maybe is around same power but Rogues and Barbarins are pure laugh, one ranger can easly solo to 3 of them that is kinda sad cos we lack on players at Moutain c. and now this owning.

Btw pvp is good so far (exept balance) and i had lot of fun, tho is ysualy 1 v 4 xD.

See u ingame elfs, your lovley Awwww  :drinks:

Ofc i will :D. But siriously this is a big problem for your side as wel, cos if there is no moutainers who r you going to play arenas agenst, and how long queue is going to be 30min :( , or maybe more?

And maybe there will be no high ranks cos group quests are inposibile whit out group....

Idk about the strengths of mountain classes. But I believe you.

And the other thing is just that the firstborn side is more popular as it seems.

You have to pull more players to the dark side.

Well, its an unfinished game...

I have lv 4 barbarian and rogue and pretty confident with their strength.

Wait until the full skills available then lets make conclusion.

In MMOG balance should be avoid, i mean the game should encourage the player to be a cunning and creatively design their character.

Not at this moment, all character with the same class has the same gears, the same damage, the same skills its just not interesting at all.

If the developer stay think in that way I believe they will destroy their dream about Warspear would be great success in the future...believe me.

• 4 years later...

Ofc i will :D. But siriously this is a big problem for your side as wel, cos if there is no moutainers who r you going to play arenas agenst, and how long queue is going to be 30min :( , or maybe more?

And maybe there will be no high ranks cos group quests are inposibile whit out group....

ikr... .-. arena is inactive af...

almost the only ones active are the spammers and naked chars

ikr... .-. arena is inactive af...

almost the only ones active are the spammers and naked chars

That moment when you realise this post is 5 years old.