More Fun.. More War?

Balzo

Hello all, ;D

-Random Event-

I propose to create a new kind of event, randomtype. This event will be active by chanceany time. One can make for example, aninvasion of monster, boss, a hunting for treasure (why not). The purpose of this kind of event will be to break the monotony of the game a little. 

Indeed, I find that one follows a rathermonotonous rhythm, (war, arena, farming, quests)With my opinion this kind of event will bringmuch to the game, like mutual aid, strategy, evenmore fun and entertainment. One can also add rewards at the end of this kind of event like equipment, objects, bonus (like the waretc...

-Craft System-

We can manufacture many equipment, why be able to create objects?

I propose here a recasting of the system of forging mill. There will be thus 3 different sections which will be:

The Forge; to manufacture equipment.
Alchemy; to manufacture potions.
The Writer; to manufacture parchments (of teleportation, buff etc).

The positive points are that each player will be able to be able to manufacture a large number of objects and equipment, that can also instigate the saving in a waiter, that can alsomake much more sociable the game becausethe players will move still more worms of other players who will be specialized in the potions or the equipment or the parchments.

The negative point and that inevitably certainobjects basic will be available to the NPC but that other more powerful objects will be findable than in the MCOIN Shop.

-Story Quests: another way for others stories-

We currently have the history of Warspear Online as well as secondary searches.

I propose here, to add little stories in secondary forms of searches. But which will be the difference with the secondary searches current?

A search will have to be taken, to finish the objective of it then validated. And the NPC will give us one second search with a different objective. then a third search, a fourth etc

For these searches I think that an icon different will be necessary (we have the yellow for the searches history or important search, and we have blue for the searches day labourers,then I propose green). These searches will of course give much more experiment because the rewards will be received that at the end of the history. (Example: a history = 5 searches).

The goal of these new searches and to increase the lifetime of the game, to bring new stories, mutual aid, difficulties additional.

Stories such as for example the construction of Lab, the history of Kronus, the life at Chosenthe worship of Forsaken etc

-Arena-

All our arena system is known, it is also known that many players use phantom teams to score a maximum of point and thus to gain the arena tournaments.

Then I propose here a recasting of the system of the profits of point in the arena combat.

In order to rebalance the arena tournaments and to fight against the phantom teams, it would be necessary that our arena points are to distribute according to the damage which we caused.

If for example a phantom team loses the arena combat and if the players of the team did everything 0 damage, then they will score arena points.
In this way, the players will be obliged to attack at least once in the arena to obtain the minimum of points (in the event of defeat) or the maximum of points (in the event of victory).This system will make it possible to fight against the arena players absent and thus to rebalance a minimum the tournament.

(Attention, it is only my opinion on the lack of balance of the arena tournaments). 

Thank you to have read these some lines. propose that things realizable. I think that Aigrind use professional software. I am even impassioned by this kind of software, I use RPG Maker since the version 2003.

(I used RPG Maker 2003, RPG Maker XP, RPGMaker VX, RPG Maker VX ACE, RPG MakerMV)

Thank you,  leave a 
constructive comment if you wish it, if not, good game to all :).

You might want to edit the post a little. It was really bothersome to read it on the mobile site due to random words being abruptly cut to the next line and missing spaces. Also, what's with the weirdly placed blue background color?

Anyhow, here's what I think:

1. I believe this has been suggested before. Would be cool.

2. How is this better than the current crafting system?

3. Didn't understand this one.

4. Wouldn't change a thing as the winning team would still get maximum points.

1- Already been suggested. Good idea though, agreed.

2- What's the difference between the already existing "craft" and your "forge". Also, there will be a craft section for potions and scrolls if I am not mistaken.

3- More details: Why should we do this? What's the point of it? Too much stuff in the game doesn't always mean better.

4- It's right that it's not fair. Devs tried to solve it, but players figured out a new way to cheat. But your suggestion is also not a solution. Healers don't (have to) deal much damage, so give them 0 ap? Also sometimes the fight isn't against a naked party, but normal living people but you still kill one or more members of the other team without having dealt any damage. It's also not fair here to give 0 ap for the better team. In addition to that, lose parties will start using weapons and damage the winning party a little bit, then die, and nothing happens.

Btw are you using Google Translate? Because I struggled to understand a lot of your statements.

Edited by Gladiator

You might want to edit the post a little. It was really bothersome to read it on the mobile site due to random words being abruptly cut to the next line and missing spaces. Also, what's with the weirdly placed blue background color?

Anyhow, here's what I think:

owhoul, I need my 3D glasses and my popcorn bucket lol

About healers in arena, points can be win by amount of healing. (oh my english ^^')

like.. damagers -> 0 damage = 0 points

healers -> 0 damage / 0 heal = 0 points