Skills/Action priority setting

Kaleidoscope

I've had this in mind for quite some time now,

the idea is to implent an action/skill priority setting into the game settings.

What does it do?

You'll have 3 tick boxes, "Crossing" "Use Skill" and "Attack". What's the point of those?

You know how you have to click on multiple stuff when some player is standing in a

crossing tile, well these options would allow you to interact with that person a lot faster,

or not at all if required.

Examples:

Enemies that are crossing over and over are mostly uncatchable because of this,

especially rogues.

Healer situations where a person is at an crossing and is getting wrecked by mobs

and won't get past the map. There are cases where the person dies because the healer

spent a very important second or less clicking on the use skill button.

By ticking the "Use Skill" priority, while having a skill picked no window appears

when you want to use it on a person who is at an crossing, same with the other options

which speak for themselves.

To put it more simple, your character only pays attention to the option clicked.

While this is nothing huge, it would most certainly make such situations easier to handle.

Ofc, for those who would rather stick with how it currently works, they just wouldn't

tick any of the options.

Just a small suggestion, tell us if you'd want that or nah.

This is the most awesome idea i have seen, countless times have i died in dungeon due to being unable to click the crossing fast enought, or healer having to spend precious time choosing cross or character when targetting heals. Sounds like a good idea, and going off on a tangent

remember those op genies in christmas dungeon, implent a system where u could decide whether towalk there or attack them :D, ive seen various scared rangers with high atk speed going bare handed for fear of trying to move then getting rekt by that damn genie :D

Omg i never realised until you explained that this was so necessary! Especially the healing while crossing part, always a careful juggle between Keeping tank alive and not being the last to cross

Edited by ColdFootedMole

Agree but I'd like it to be an option that can be toggled on/off.

There are some instances where I find that option box useful. ^^

Edited by boiz

I would always remove box at cross

Like for teleports, if I want cross I just deselect skill and click

i 100% agree. gm may actually add this as an option, it's simple enough