THEMERCS Cosplay Contest

lallouss

CALLING ALL MERCS!!

THEMERCS decided to organize their own Cosplay Contest. For old and current Merc members only, contact me here or ingame to see if ur allowed to join or not ^^

Rules simple and easy:

1. Take a photo of yourself in real life dressed up as ur ingame character (creativity is a plus)

2. Take a screenshot of ur ingame character be sure u have same look, doesnt need to be 100% perfect, Use an editing software to cut ur character profile and paste it in ur real life pic

3. 1Photo/1Merc

4. Group photos allowed if u have Mercs that lives next to you

5. Either upload it here or send it to my whats app number 0096170430848 (nudes plz send them thru whats app only #jk)

6. U can include text in your photo to make it more intressting or u can let your photo speak a 1000words :P

7. U can edit abit in your picture to make it look amazing, but only abit, u cant simply edit all your look to look like ur character

Any additional rules will posted later on if needed

Date:

The Cosplay Contest will start now and will end on 21/8/2016, 2weeks from now. The result will be posted just couple of days after Contest ends (:

Prize:

Top3 will receive each a Werewolf costume +20 sign

Other contestants will receive each 10sign

Prizes may increase if less people joins xD

After the contest is over, i will do a Montage video of all pictures and upload it on our youtube channel (:

Here is an example how picture should look like:

post-9158-0-63065400-1470575270_thumb.jpg

Why be Superman when u can be a Merc!

THEMERCS knows no Fear

Edited by lallouss

XD members, not slot buyers

I'm always to broke to buy a slot for the reward. I was invited to TheMercs and someone kicked me the next day after i did some GP on my newbie ranger :,(

Anyway, It's a nice idea, but it would have been more interesting if you would have involved everyone. :D

I'm always to broke to buy a slot for the reward. I was invited to TheMercs and someone kicked me the next day after i did some GP on my newbie ranger :,(

Anyway, It's a nice idea, but it would have been more interesting if you would have involved everyone. :D

Aw mmmm i was inactive mostly so idk much about this im sorry i guess on behalf of who kicked u @}- about including everyone, ill see about it, if i dnt see much Mercs joining ill make it public (: and expand date

yeah lallouss spend your whole creativity before the forum cosplay contest :v Then I have more chances to win the next one :3

I have a thing for dragon charmers, guys. anyone who wears like will get a special prize :D

Edited by Hyedra