Impossible but real

Ixo

I have just one question about player Hassn and his other characters on serwer EU-Emerald.

-How do he get Elm suit, elm was killed only once

-The new town was realesed couple days ago and now I see his

Bd with new costume. How? he is playing on his elf charrs not very often. Im just asking cause I think its bit unfair and impossible. (Sorry for my english its quite bad) I just want to know how he did this.

Seems like when Elm got killed someone was so lucky to get a costume drop and Hassn bought it for a lot of gold, same as the new boss costume at Ayvondil town 4. It's not impossible at all, someone on Us-Sapphire had the costume after 2-3 days already as well.

To answer everything: He bought them. Simple as that :) all the talks about Hassn being Admin/Dev whatsoever, or that he gets special treatment for buying a lot of coins are just stupid rumours, nothing about them is true.

Seems like when Elm got killed someone was so lucky to get a costume drop and Hassn bought it for a lot of gold, same as the new boss costume at Ayvondil town 4. It's not impossible at all, someone on Us-Sapphire had the costume after 2-3 days already as well.

To answer everything: He bought them. Simple as that :) all the talks about Hassn being Admin/Dev whatsoever, or that he gets special treatment for buying a lot of coins are just stupid rumours, nothing about them is true.

Indeed, Engineer was already slain a couple times at eu.

If it's the Mehanoid we're talking about, I've seen 2 of them already.

1st:

Ok,ok elm suit was given for a forum winner contest named tatelan, tatelan sold the suit to hassn

2nd: the new suit has been bought. An elf has dropped it, I'm not sure who was the lucky. Edited by Higgings

Ok,ok elm suit was given for a forum winner contest named tatelan,tatelan sold suit to hassn idk the prize.question answered;)

Yes, actually I was that lucky :)

About the Engineer or how it is called... Hassn is the first person to buy any costumes, because he has the money to pay for it. For Elm for example people offered me 1 and 2 million gold, while Hassn inmediately offered 3, then 4 and at the end I said yes at 5. And it was nothing to him, he has the capacity for that.