Making arena more attractive

MCocktail

There came a new arena update, that may have been intended to make pvp more potent and give it a totally new meaning to it with new stats and a reworked arena system.

However, arena is still pretty much inactive, and the only people who inhabit it are people who are ill try-harding to get to the leaderboards, or people who desperatly try to get a new shiny weapon.

Almost no people who do arena for fun or to compete against other players, because, lets face it, the only ones doing that are ruining the experience for common new people because they themselves wield high end equipment, and are capable of ending a match in a matter of seconds.

(However that is another common issue that has to do with amplifications, class skills nd balances and so on)

So, there needs to be something motivating the usage of arena.

Why not do weeks like guild or dungeon galore, but for arena? With ap doubled or 50% increased? You could even restrict the bonus to one type, like 5*5 only 50% plus. And also to prevent spamming you could say only those without a party will benefit from it.

Or special arena related quests given from maybe even the arena dealer to kill a certain amount of people from a class (like kill 10 bds) which feature life seals or ap or even arena pots as a reward?

Maybe decreasing shop prices in arena dealers for a limited period of time?

Introduce new items for arena dealer that only come randomly (like arena pots or amp signs once in a week)?

Also there are some issues regarding life seals. They make battles in ToS pretty much unfair. Either removing life seals completly, buffing natural revival and debuffing seal revival? Making arena seal in arena dealer cheaper? (Maybe half the level of the char ur on) but those are to be discussed in a different topic.

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

100% agreed with Arena special events.

100% agreed with special deals in AP shop.

100% agreed with Arena quests.

100% agreed with a tweak in Life Seals. It should be with 50% HP and reviving after waiting 20 seconds with 100% HP. Having the advantage to insta-revive is enough.

They should remove life seals.

Again those people with money can just spam and spam life seals to win one fight, it's not fair for those ones who can't afford it.

It's impossible to remove life seals because it is already put in miracle shop, Gladiator's opinion is the best solutition atm.

I'm against a total removal, because it's a good way to keep the fight fast paced and entertaining. But most of the times, the team with more Life Seals wins, no matter how well the other team played.

Edited by Gladiator

You could even restrict the ap bonus to a certain battle mode like 5*5 only or ToS only.

And to prevent spamming, also let the bonus only for those without party... but dunno bout that one

Yessssssssssss.

Life seals aren't that expensive tho. Aren't they aviable for ap too?

25ap per piece if I'm not mistaken. No need to remove them.

But as for the other stuff, YES.

Maybe some challenge events for 1 week?

"Fight with your amp removed while in arena" :D

that would totally change the leaderboards in my opinion.

Yessssssssssss.

Life seals aren't that expensive tho. Aren't they aviable for ap too?

25ap per piece if I'm not mistaken. No need to remove them.

But as for the other stuff, YES.

Maybe some challenge events for 1 week?

"Fight with your amp removed while in arena" :D

that would totally change the leaderboards in my opinion.

25 yes, but that's not profitable, and most of the times if you use more than 3-4 seals, even if you win, you lose AP.

Anyways about that amp thingy, I wish they restrict the amps in Arena forever to be like +8 for all gears as MAX so that all amps above +8 will be set back to +8. That will make it fairer, by having almost equal amps, and would involve more skill, but meh.

I'm +9-10 myself and I wouldn't have probs fighting +7-8s with +8s in Arena only at least. Sadly Arena is being P2W, where it should be pure skill involved.

25 yes, but that's not profitable, and most of the times if you use more than 3-4 seals, even if you win, you lose AP.

Anyways about that amp thingy, I wish they restrict the amps in Arena forever to be like +8 for all gears as MAX so that all amps above +8 will be set back to +8. That will make it fairer, by having almost equal amps, and would involve more skill, but meh.

I'm +9-10 myself and I wouldn't have probs fighting +7-8s with +8s in Arena only at least. Sadly Arena is being P2W, where it should be pure skill involved.

I don't mind you being that amped, like you said you achieved that by hunting etc.

Thing is, you try hard for quite some time, some noob comes and has way better stats

and equipment cuz of his coins, in a day or few.

But I guess it should still be restricted, if not forever then like in the events I mentoined.