Seeker Stamina

XeNoN

i think it would be great to make higher lvl chars to have increased max Seeker stamina.  ex. lvls. 1-22 5/5 max stam, while lvls. 23-up will have 6/6 or 7/7.  :lol:

why 23. if this was implemented i think it should be about the same as how much sp you get for levelling up. it's stupid if you only start getting stamina as you go over 23 or 24.

why 23. if this was implemented i think it should be about the same as how much sp you get for levelling up. it's stupid if you only start getting stamina as you go over 23 or 24.

yeah the idea needs improvement

okayyy,.  well that was just an example though. its up to the devs to implement it ,change & improve it.

5/5 for everyone, +1 to maximum capacity for completing the heroic dungeon quest for every non-event dungeon. Would spread out across the levels nicely

Edited by Shil

5/5 for everyone, +1 to maximum capacity for completing the heroic dungeon quest for every non-event dungeon. Would spread out across the levels nicely

Wow

Doing Dungeons to evolve your stam cap,

BEST IDEA EVER

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

Where's the difference between high lvls and lows? Either increase all staminas or none otherwise it'd be damn unfair

low lvl always take at 1 stam till lvl 20 you start take 2 stam so it would be nice if it was increased to 6 /6

I'm talking about average pt not pro or crapy

Difference is that some high levels multi log with other 4 chars lvl 1-2 and go dg in map 1 and hunt essences or stuff , same with events they hunt weapons , more stamina to them means just more availability to spam .