MCOIN tax?

GRAAv

I was trying to buy mcoin earlier & it said I didn't have enough funds when my microsoft wallet had enough funds. I'm getting sick of being taxed on online currency its really ridiculous when I have 20.90$ in my wallet & I can't buy 19.99 worth of mcoins.... needless to say I'm done buying mcoins until you get rid of this stupid tax I lost like 600 mcoins because I had to buy lower priced deals & got Taxed on every payment you guys literally tax my account every payment which is messed up it should only be once to see if the payment plan is active..... not a happy customer.. :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

Ehm, sorry, how do we connected with this situation?

Just curious, because we don't set any taxes or additional payments.

Sooo I'm getting taxed by google? cause I actually tried using my paypal to buy coins to & had a issue with buying mcoins because my account kept getting charged about a 1$ extra everytime I bought mcoins. You guys are connected because its your games currency so its your problem right? Taxing mcoins is pretty lame idk if its the program cause I thought it was maybe googles way of making money also but then i tried my paypal had same error

If your not aware of your own game's currency getting taxed then that would be a huge problem on your end right? Idk how else to buy mcoin so  I'm just done buying it until this issues is resolved sorry. I just want to get what I'm paying for not get ripped off 1k mcoins cuz i dont have the extra 1$ it taxes each time... it states it taxes on mcoin purchase but doesnt state how much... :shok: :shok: :shok:

I also noticed the tax price goes up depending on amount of mcoin you purchase so if i wanted to say buy two separate orders of mcoins for 20$ each i would get tax 2 dollars extra for each payment :clapping: its not science its trickery

Oh, let's try to sort out the situation:

we from our side provide Miracle coins for some fixed price, we have a direct converter from currency to Miracle coins, so 19.99 is fixed prices for the fixed amount of coins. If we've charged you for 21 dollar we've provided you more Miracle coins, is it clear?

Next step. We are providing several types of payment via different services, we have no connection neither with their tax/comission policy, nor with any conversion (from one currency to another) prices.

We also are not connected with your bank, which can charge for any service it wants. Is it clear too? I hope so.

That's why we can't even imagine what can of additional dollar you're charged, but it's always a goog idea not always to contact us, but also contact your bank and payment service support regarding your problem.

No don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be rude in anyway I clearly understand. the problem is they tax every payment meaning each individual payment I'm getting charged a extra $1+ if I make multiple payments it adds up quite a bit no matter what payment transaction website it will still tax. I've already talked to a paypal costumer support they said to talk to my bank.  My bank said it was the game I was ordering currency from that was charging the extra amount to see if the credit card was active? but they do it each time I order mcoin. so I brought it up on the forum. Not trying to cause issues with you guys. I'm just pretty fed up with getting charged extra when I'm trying have fun for in-game for a couple hours a day. I mean I understand the concept of freemium but come onn.. is their any other way to get around this tax or like a way of saying how much extra you get taxed so I can atleast know how much funds are being taken? I'm sure I'm not the only one whos ran into this kinda problem :/

I run into it everywhere I buy them, like you said yourself I've informed the local bank I'm with aswell and let me tell you these people don't kno jack sh- about 3rd party payments.

The extra tax however remains from paypal/google play amd or your mobile provider (depending which payment you use)

• 2 weeks later...

its your carrier i had the same problem with itunes it over charged me for mcoins why i only use google play now