The FoF Clan Book

slay

sorry to say this to all my loved and trusted freinds but i really had enough now if you need anything message me on my facebook wen you have someone who takes it personal and a dev its no good but if you want me i still admin at age of heroes who also looking for good devs take care all i really enjoyed it :)

Paul  :cray:

sorry to say this to all my loved and trusted freinds but i really had enough now if you need anything message me on my facebook wen you have someone who takes it personal and a dev its no good but if you want me i still admin at age of heroes who also looking for good devs take care all i really enjoyed it :)

omg y paulll, am gonna miss u... :cray: :'(  NO one WILL CALL ME BLONDIEEEEEE NOW

were gonna miss u paul! especially me! im no1 noob apprentice :D

PS i remember when we use to troll and "find pics of you know who!" :lol:

The Friends Of Faith (FOF) Clan

Active heroes are:

- Slay (L18)

- Striderman (L18)

- Vanhelsing (L18)

- Krylancelo (L18)

- Pinoy (L18)

- Marshal (L18)

- Devilhell (L18)

- Wolfdragon (L17)

- Icee (L17)

- Vic (L18)

- Godly (L18)

- Plague (L17)

- Auger (L17)

- Berticus (Lv 18)

- Shyleen (Lv 18)

- Species (Lv 15)

- Lawrence (Lv 18)

We hope this will encourage other player to be more active in forum and attract new player.

You can contact us if need assistance at [email protected] or facebook group

Please mention your nick, the quest, and the time you plan to play in GMT format.

Our active member will reply you soon.

The FOF Clan mission is simple "...helping others especially new players that deserve..."

Lol ryn.

Yo guys,

Please vote for these heroes

-Gradex

-Humanimal

-Minihemp

to be our new brothers

haven't meet dem yet, so no comment as of now... ::)

Yo guys,

Please vote for these heroes

-Gradex

-Humanimal

-Minihemp

to be our new brothers

i m not from FOF but i know them, nice and wise guys, i hope they pass to the clan :)

its really me  ;D , its mc quest dats y our pt join d war..

sorry for the mistake, but wtf? drops are 1% chance, the 1% chance of fail occurred :)

good to know that Spieces is in Your Clan. I'm stopping killing him from now on. To the rest gradex, minihemp and Humanimal all is in Your hand:) if You stop ill do same.

good to know that Spieces is in Your Clan. I'm stopping killing him from now on. To the rest gradex, minihemp and Humanimal all is in Your hand:) if You stop ill do same.

@Gradex, Humanimal, Minihemp

Sinscale,Sulla,Marcin,Smurfold,Mcmug,Bradonja are our ally. You should nevet attack them in purpose

shy i miss u  quick to come 2nd island   work hard!!!! :clapping: :yahoo:

MISS YOU TOO MAU AND D ADERSSSS...AM BUSY AT WORK MAU NOT EVEN SURE IF I CAN LVL IT UP...MONTH END MAU :wacko:

thanks for the nomination, :yahoo: Ill like to thank pl like  :drinks: wolf, :drinks: kry :drinks: , siewers,  :drinks: val, and all the other ppl that i know or played with  etc, they have giving me the courage to be all that i can be lol any thanks kryl see u guys soon  :good:

this message will implode in a few minuts  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: