The FoF Clan Book

slay

im not part of FOF but ill still offer a safe baldric, since i dont have no use for it ! who u want me to pm ?  ;D

Guys, pls pm biskitz in game. Its a good offer since its free  ::)

wolf needs berenger gloves, boots both types druid rings, cloak, amulet and belt of best type stuff i have good for now. im lv 18 now yay!!!

juniper needs alot of stuff for bd almost at lv 16

new alt dragonwolf is bd i cut my ranger version was bored with it trying out here and there.

found noobs that can learn or atleast listen i'll work w/ them see if they can join

Hey guys kryl need bow and cape again. Gave to species for the good of the clan. Especially since kuro have full bere set, ill be using him for the meantime. But be on the lookout for me.trying to make all fof members their stongest.  The best iin game. Hahahahahaaaaa

Clan Rule Suggestions:

Guys, as you know that we united in this clan through a long time. Personally  I don't want to know any member become arrogant and do as they want tp treat another player.

So these are my suggestions:

1. Any member never take revenge in rush when you got killed by enemy faction players. Find a good reason why they killed you, maybe its part of quest or something else.

2. Any member should learn to be helpful to any other player through self observation and justification.

3. Clan built to make all of you feel more fun to play because you are not alone anymore, so you should play for fun and not too serious when got problem with someone.

Any opinion or new suggestion are very welcome

I witnessed shyleen talking in indonesian with indo players in trade chat.

If devs can check the chat log it will obvious that her account got hacked since shyleen can't speak indonesian

Shyleen, please write to the support immediately before your elf will be robbed and change password everywhere !

IF ANYONE SEE'S SHYLEEN OR SINDY, plz try and stalk him/her so we can try to find a suspect, but do not crowd him/her, we don't wanna blow our cover

Well, as you announced it publicaly on forum, i think the cover is already blown :) But let support handle this case, Shyleen will have her elf back in no time.

Shyleen, please write to the support immediately before your elf will be robbed and change password everywhere !

Well, as you announced it publicaly on forum, i think the cover is already blown :) But let support handle this case, Shyleen will have her elf back in no time.

Maybe he/she don't use forums  :wacko:

Devs should now think how to prevent that situations. One of best elf hacked. I hope all ends good.

Happy birthday lawrence

@edit. I saw your elf 1h ago in nadir. If it was not you guy is playing with it.

Devs should now think how to prevent that situations. One of best elf hacked. I hope all ends good.

Happy birthday lawrence

@edit. I saw your elf 1h ago in nadir. If it was not you guy is playing with it.

yeah my frnds saw shy too n nadir  :(  :cray:  hopefully dev can help me with dis..

worst is shy now is talking indonesian  :wacko:

@shyleen sorry for your account.. hope u get it back as soon as possible

@slay how about FOF MC branch?  ;D since many of you have mc account now

shy this is spec it told me its ur brother as well

That jerk is indonesian and speak fluently. The worst is that he has another char, I bet he is a mc player since Shyleen often stand at nadir now. No quick action from moderator nor Devs, I hdissapointed of this game support team.

This is all I got from him. I tried to pretend I dont know about the issue. The real Shyleen calls me in my real name but this one calls me in my ingame name.

>:D

OMG

Shy, is he your brother?

If yes, then I don't worry anymore

To anyone, please don'tshare your facebook account in game if you are using the same account with warspear client. And change your client password if you set it the same with forum password because this forum is not safe since you can login forever.

and devs is not even responding on my emails :diablo: ...dey havent block dat account yet...he's making elf shy bad killing my mc frnds  :wacko: ...

OMG hope dey gonna block :diablo: :diablo:

Shy, is he your brother?

If yes, then I don't worry anymore

hellll nooooo, am brothers doesnt play online games at all they hate it, thye prefer playing cards, and my brothers not in to surfing nets too, am the hus always doing reseach on dem..

sorry to say this to all my loved and trusted freinds but i really had enough now if you need anything message me on my facebook wen you have someone who takes it personal and a dev its no good but if you want me i still admin at age of heroes who also looking for good devs take care all i really enjoyed it :)

sorry to say this to all my loved and trusted freinds but i really had enough now if you need anything message me on my facebook wen you have someone who takes it personal and a dev its no good but if you want me i still admin at age of heroes who also looking for good devs take care all i really enjoyed it

Whats wrong Strider? ;(