Few Skill Suggestions for PVP - GVG

1 - Exhaustive Blow also works with attack instinct to stun a area with a once every 10 sec check on it per target 

2- Harads Shield when the final blow breaks the shield either give area Fear or Silence 

3- Exacerbation buff 5/5 25% Physical Strength for 2 handed weapons = same % as equipping 2 daggers = also 25% attack strength now it’s 20% for 2 handed weapons 

4-Exacerbation or Inspiration also add’s Cooldown 

5-Sun Nets gives a debuff for 3 seconds of Fear or Silence if Sun Nets gets resisted same amount of targets depending on 1/4-4/4

I don't really understand this desire to buff an already strong class such as Seekers. Most of those suggestions imply that this class might help in controlling enemies. I don't think this is how this class was designed. Especially if we take into account how dangerous is giving a class with tremendous dps a stun. On top of that, they even receive halved damage. Again, the way this class is built is confused. It reminds me of old bladedancers. 

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

I don't really understand this desire to buff an already strong class such as Seekers. Most of those suggestions imply that this class might help in controlling enemies. I don't think this is how this class was designed. Especially if we take into account how dangerous is giving a class with tremendous dps a stun. On top of that, they even receive halved damage. Again, the way this class is built is confused. It reminds me of old bladedancers. 

Well the thing basically is that  the game is based on mass fights where seeker gets killed on the first stun they get there isn’t a right minded top guild leader that accepts seeker for gvg fights most seekers in top guilds are there just for raid dps purposes or in rare occasions because it’s a fully booked awarded one there for i suggested a more useful role in gvg skills same thing applies for rogue both chars are enjoyable to play but useless in any mass fights 

I agree the char is confusing since everyone uses daggers full speed attack strength build while the first original idea was to be a 2 handed weapon char what would change the char drastically 

I mean, if they plan to reduce the control some classes have got in elf side (with reduce I mean litterally to remove the capability of certain classes to disable the enemy in any way) I see nothing wrong with this. But doing it just to give a purpose to an already strong class (in other scenarios), then It's a no no. That's at least in my opinion. 

22 hours ago, Guardian Delete said:

1 - Exhaustive Blow also works with attack instinct to stun a area with a once every 10 sec check on it per target 

2- Harads Shield when the final blow breaks the shield either give area Fear or Silence 

3- Exacerbation buff 5/5 25% Physical Strength for 2 handed weapons = same % as equipping 2 daggers = also 25% attack strength now it’s 20% for 2 handed weapons 

4-Exacerbation or Inspiration also add’s Cooldown 

5-Sun Nets gives a debuff for 3 seconds of Fear or Silence if Sun Nets gets resisted same amount of targets depending on 1/4-4/4

Feel like these buffs are either no-sense or too much or not needed 

The only fair buff would be an effect of "increased resistance" after net fails to "sleep" the enemy , giving same interaction to rogue ; this would help the seeker to escape better in case of danger

19 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Feel like these buffs are either no-sense or too much or not needed 

The only fair buff would be an effect of "increased resistance" after net fails to "sleep" the enemy , giving same interaction to rogue ; this would help the seeker to escape better in case of danger

I think your missing out the point that seekers can’t survive in a proper gvg fight by adding silence it gives you a chance to not be skill nuked at any cross it’s not seekers can jump out of a dangerous situation or throw daggers from far away 

by adding resistance like your suggesting you would benefit 1vs1 from it not in gvg situation where seekers get nuked 

I also like to add that for a good leader to be recruiting seekers for gvg situations they have to see the potential and the added value of the char for what a beastmaster mage paladin templar can’t bring to the field that’s why seeker needs a drastic update 

5 hours ago, Guardian Delete said:

I also like to add that for a good leader to be recruiting seekers for gvg situations they have to see the potential and the added value of the char for what a beastmaster mage paladin templar can’t bring to the field that’s why seeker needs a drastic update 

What BMs, Mages, Palas and Templars can't give, other classes might. You just don't give classes skills not intended for them just cause leaders do not recruit seekers in guild

30 minutes ago, Higgings said:

What BMs, Mages, Palas and Templars can't give, other classes might. You just don't give classes skills not intended for them just cause leaders do not recruit seekers in guild

I understand what your saying but isn’t that where the game is going all other classes have some sort of skill that takes them away from what they are warden and barbs that have speed buffs paladins that can block heal rogue that can throw daggers chieftrains that have 3-4 different aoe skills while being a melee nuclear bomb all useful assets in a war or gvg what role do you picture seeker I wonder in those kind of situations ?