remake the 'Moonlight' skill

At present," Moonlight" is a useless skill, whether in PVE or PVP, and there are no extra skill points assigned to it. This skill is basically not used in PVP because other skills have higher priority.

But I can't think of a better suggestion at the moment. Everyone is welcome to discuss it.

The ability doesn't seem weak since it can deal 40% of magic damage, and I imagine you can repeat the effect countless times 

It's not her fault if the other abilities are so strong that they completely overshadow her. 

:get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Matarato

9 hours ago, Matarato said:

I imagine you can repeat the effect countless times 

You can't. It's only 2 stacks max on the target. Doesn't matter if the other stack is from another bm.
But yea, the skill is useless but I guess every class has few of them. I would like every skill to be useful at max but currently that's just not the case. 

1 hora atrás, Zurp disse:

You can't. It's only 2 stacks max on the target. Doesn't matter if the other stack is from another bm.
But yea, the skill is useless but I guess every class has few of them. I would like every skill to be useful at max but currently that's just not the case. 

What makes it useless? :violent:

2 horas atrás, Matarato disse:

What makes it useless? :violent:

the effects are weak and you are not really rewarded for using it.

It's not a useless skill, it's just weak.

7 minutes ago, Salazam disse:

the effects are weak and you are not really rewarded for using it.

It's not a useless skill, it's just weak.

I imagine that if the skill is used with the intention of keeping distance from the target it works perfectly and is very strong 

30% reduction in movement speed along with the minion's basic attack already slows down the target's approach or movement. in addition to 40% damage every 2s, which is a good sum considering the following base: Screenshot_20231016_120214_Chrome.thumb.jpg.711cb13060baece726db3728927c99dc.jpg

+9 weapon with ferocity crystal 

9 minutes ago, Matarato disse:

I imagine that if the skill is used with the intention of keeping distance from the target it works perfectly and is very strong 

it's not strong, the slowing effect is only applicable to one target, and the value isn't incredible.

Compared to other damage-over-time effects, its damage is low. 40% bo 4/4, is very little.

1 minute ago, Matarato disse:

30% reduction in movement speed along with the minion's basic attack already slows down the target's approach or movement. in addition to 40% damage every 2s, which is a good sum considering the following base: Screenshot_20231016_120214_Chrome.thumb.jpg.711cb13060baece726db3728927c99dc.jpg

+9 weapon with ferocity crystal 

a Hunter has a 50% reduction in movement speed and much greater damage, and all in an area with just one skill.

this skill is not worth it at the moment, very low damage and very weak control effect.

it can't be strong enough to protect you through control, and the damage is very low, even on more fragile enemies. the damage profile of this skill does not keep up with the rest of the beastmaster's skill kit

19 horas atrás, snowstorm disse:

At present," Moonlight" is a useless skill, whether in PVE or PVP, and there are no extra skill points assigned to it. This skill is basically not used in PVP because other skills have higher priority.

But I can't think of a better suggestion at the moment. Everyone is welcome to discuss it.

The solution might be to reduce the skill's damage range from 2s to 1s. 

On 10/16/2023 at 8:09 AM, Matarato said:

The ability doesn't seem weak since it can deal 40% of magic damage, and I imagine you can repeat the effect countless times 

It's not her fault if the other abilities are so strong that they completely overshadow her. 

There are no extra skill points to learn "Moonlight", and the "deceleration" debuff effect is not good, which cannot effectively control enemies. In battles, I use more "Chain Lightning" and "Forest Symbol"

Edited by snowstorm

On 10/16/2023 at 5:16 PM, Matarato said:

because at the moment there are others that are even stronger. :happy_yes1:

What is this point you're trying to make? "Skill is not weak, all other skills are just stronger" That just means it is weak by definition.

Anyway yeah, I actually did play around with the skill at 4/4 in a staff build in a purely 1v1 build vs melees. I can say it's a great skill to waste for removing resistance buffs from the resistance relic and BDs skill, that's about it.

Edited by Gladiator