Skill resistance suggestion

I suggest to make that the skill of resistance, heals the character depending on the debuffs, example:
each debuff removed heals 2% / 3% / 4% / 5% of the maximum hp of the character with a maximum of 5 stacks of heal ( 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% of maximum heal per level ) could be good for a bit more heal, not all time we get 5 debuffs so is good

Edited by Invorial

On 7/24/2023 at 7:04 AM, Invorial said:

I suggest to make that the skill of resistance, heals the character depending on the debuffs, example:
each buff removed heals 2% / 3% / 4% / 5% of the maximum hp of the character with a maximum of 5 stacks of heal ( 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% of maximum heal per level ) could be good for a bit more heal, not all time we get 5 debuffs so is good

That resist skill is already almost too good for a character like barbarian not to mention they just nerfed the healing on combat fury because it was too much. Nah I don't see this being a good idea.

5 hours ago, Raislin said:

That resist skill is already almost too good for a character like barbarian not to mention they just nerfed the healing on combat fury because it was too much. Nah I don't see this being a good idea.

Which character is ur main?

No need to know now, u use seeker as main, look, u should know already that elves and mcs have differences and obviously u will want mcs don't get buff, from long time i see u always reply mc ideas as a bad idea, as I know you aren't a barb and for defence u could say that you have, if u say that the barb is ok being like it is now, why aren't you using barb as a main? I just making a suggestion to developers, as an idea, They can adjust parameters of what i showed or make another functions of what i told, this forum exist commentaries, so anybody can talk what they think of this, but I'm not waiting a reply like yours, that always are bad responses like: "mc idea bad", "it is good like it is" and "It already have this so no need this" I need a good commentary, or that people talk if can change this for make this possible, I need commentaries of people that really play as a barb, that they really feel it, because if I get an answer of someone that don't play it is useless, if I suggest this is because I know what I'm saying, seeker is an overpowered class and u better than me should know that, for something you are playing it, I can talk about nerf but i didn't, in my case, I really love barbarian, even as a damager I really like tank, and I suggest because sometimes needs some heal, is good for PvE/PvP, for ending, if u always talk about mcs post like bad ideas because u want they don't get powerful like u are, then u will always fight against weak enemies, something that proves that you are weak mind trying to win always... I don't want to offend with all this, I am just telling u stop what u do, if u haven't something good to apport then don't opine giving something bad

7 hours ago, Invorial said:

No need to know now, u use seeker as main, look, u should know already that elves and mcs have differences and obviously u will want mcs don't get buff, from long time i see u always reply mc ideas as a bad idea, as I know you aren't a barb and for defence u could say that you have, if u say that the barb is ok being like it is now, why aren't you using barb as a main? I just making a suggestion to developers, as an idea, They can adjust parameters of what i showed or make another functions of what i told, this forum exist commentaries, so anybody can talk what they think of this, but I'm not waiting a reply like yours, that always are bad responses like: "mc idea bad", "it is good like it is" and "It already have this so no need this" I need a good commentary, or that people talk if can change this for make this possible, I need commentaries of people that really play as a barb, that they really feel it, because if I get an answer of someone that don't play it is useless, if I suggest this is because I know what I'm saying, seeker is an overpowered class and u better than me should know that, for something you are playing it, I can talk about nerf but i didn't, in my case, I really love barbarian, even as a damager I really like tank, and I suggest because sometimes needs some heal, is good for PvE/PvP, for ending, if u always talk about mcs post like bad ideas because u want they don't get powerful like u are, then u will always fight against weak enemies, something that proves that you are weak mind trying to win always... I don't want to offend with all this, I am just telling u stop what u do, if u haven't something good to apport then don't opine giving something bad

Obviously you haven't read enough of my posts, I was advocating for dk buffs for a long time since it was probably the worst tank class in the game. The reason I dislike your idea is because Barbarians already have a healing skill and it also gives a damage buff which is basically already a healing skill and a buffing skill in one while for other characters they'd be separate. Another reason why not on resist skill specifically is because the skill is already too good for a tank class like barbarian who can also put out incredible damage so you'd get double the benefits without needing to spread out your skill points and they are the most important resource in building your character besides gear obviously.

Your reasons for wanting the buff on the skill is irrelevant. You may like a tank Barbarian but if the class already more than capable of it and already has a healing skill like you suggested there's no reason for me say yes to your suggestion, it may be bias talking but I do not believe Barbarian has any need for this change. 

Edited by Raislin

15 hours ago, Raislin said:

Obviously you haven't read enough of my posts, I was advocating for dk buffs for a long time since it was probably the worst tank class in the game. The reason I dislike your idea is because Barbarians already have a healing skill and it also gives a damage buff which is basically already a healing skill and a buffing skill in one while for other characters they'd be separate. Another reason why not on resist skill specifically is because the skill is already too good for a tank class like barbarian who can also put out incredible damage so you'd get double the benefits without needing to spread out your skill points and they are the most important resource in building your character besides gear obviously.

Your reasons for wanting the buff on the skill is irrelevant. You may like a tank Barbarian but if the class already more than capable of it and already has a healing skill like you suggested there's no reason for me say yes to your suggestion, it may be bias talking but I do not believe Barbarian has any need for this change. 

Wrong,  devs removed damage  buff just to adding  aCcUrAcY

Also every tank class has many ways to heal except barbarians

Paladin = heavenly light/ paladin prayer / sun seal + repellent strike combo

Deathknight = Saturation / Reserves / sat + sharp shadow combo 

Warden =  block Master / aggresion wave

Barbarians = combat fury /??? 

39 minutes ago, Ryohei said:

Wrong,  devs removed damage  buff just to adding  aCcUrAcY

Also every tank class has many ways to heal except barbarians

Paladin = heavenly light/ paladin prayer / sun seal + repellent strike combo

Deathknight = Saturation / Reserves / sat + sharp shadow combo 

Warden =  block Master / aggresion wave

Barbarians = combat fury /??? 

Compared to everyone else Barbarians also do 2x/3x the damage while having 100% resistance for quite a while.

Barbarian has probably the strongest overall kit of all the tanks and they don't need the extra healing. If anything they can have lifesteal pickup the slack due to their high damage output.

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

Compared to everyone else Barbarians also do 2x/3x the damage while having 100% resistance for quite a while.

Barbarian has probably the strongest overall kit of all the tanks and they don't need the extra healing. If anything they can have lifesteal pickup the slack due to their high damage output.

Warden tanks can use also steal heal, they can also use a lot of autoattack stat and can heal with vamp / block / aggro, so what's the point? Barbarians can use stealheal, yes, but need to know this, most of Sentinnels classes uses skills as a buff, even the Legion side usses skills as a debuffers, Check templars, can heal stunning, paladins can heal with skills, blade dancer 1 clic and autoattack = heal, even Legion: Death Knight= can combo heal or vamp, barbarian skill heal or vamp, rogue skill heal with COMBO and with DEBUFF (same as seeker, but seeker survavility is with skills buff even rogues survavility is with debuff skills), and there are a lot of more examples, but this isn't the point, I just think barbarian should get another skill heal, because if u say that can heal with vamp, is ok, you're not wrong, have good damage, but if stun? Rip, have a resist skill yes!, in tank mode people keep it at 1/4 (4seconds) with cd of around 25/30 seconds, wardens can use resist but don't use vamp, so is a quite useless having resist for survavility because they have a passive, that makes any block heals him a percent of hp, and look at this, PERCENT, (Most of Sentinnels use heal skill depending on their maximum hp (beastmaster, seeker, paladin, druid, warden, TEMPLAR, mage, etc. Even Legion side most depends on damage as base or nothing as a base) and can heal their hp with aggro too, using percent of hp, why 2 heals if already so op tank, so I can understand that u say:
If a tank have dmg skill + resist skill = no need 2 heal skill.

Comparation:
Warden: Block Master (Healing skill) + Aggression (Healing Skill) + Resistance (Survavility skill) + {Skill that decreases enemy damage and increases a lot of autoattack stat} (Damage skill)
Barbarian: Combat Fury (Healing skill) + Resistance (Survavility skill) + Berserker Power (Damage skill)

If u think that the barbarian is already op then why warden better? If it's counter

2x/3x the damage while having 100% resistance for quite a while.

And having resistance doesn't significate that makes x2 or x3 more damage

Again wrong,  every other tank has their own increase "damage"  buff/debuff

Paladin : harads banner

Deathknight : knight curse/threads/aura of hatred

Warden : stealing power

Even barbarian have but only works with 2h weapons

So in terms of damage they all are way equal

Also in terms of defense every tank also has their own damage resistance

Paladin: sacred shield/inner forces /light defense

Deathknight : dark "shield" / aura of hatred/blood protection

Warden : fortify / guardian spirit

Barbarian : stone skin / last wish

So, barbarians arent superior here but also no less

8 hours ago, Invorial said:

Warden tanks can use also steal heal, they can also use a lot of autoattack stat and can heal with vamp / block / aggro, so what's the point? Barbarians can use stealheal, yes, but need to know this, most of Sentinnels classes uses skills as a buff, even the Legion side usses skills as a debuffers, Check templars, can heal stunning, paladins can heal with skills, blade dancer 1 clic and autoattack = heal, even Legion: Death Knight= can combo heal or vamp, barbarian skill heal or vamp, rogue skill heal with COMBO and with DEBUFF (same as seeker, but seeker survavility is with skills buff even rogues survavility is with debuff skills), and there are a lot of more examples, but this isn't the point, I just think barbarian should get another skill heal, because if u say that can heal with vamp, is ok, you're not wrong, have good damage, but if stun? Rip, have a resist skill yes!, in tank mode people keep it at 1/4 (4seconds) with cd of around 25/30 seconds, wardens can use resist but don't use vamp, so is a quite useless having resist for survavility because they have a passive, that makes any block heals him a percent of hp, and look at this, PERCENT, (Most of Sentinnels use heal skill depending on their maximum hp (beastmaster, seeker, paladin, druid, warden, TEMPLAR, mage, etc. Even Legion side most depends on damage as base or nothing as a base) and can heal their hp with aggro too, using percent of hp, why 2 heals if already so op tank, so I can understand that u say:
If a tank have dmg skill + resist skill = no need 2 heal skill.

Comparation:
Warden: Block Master (Healing skill) + Aggression (Healing Skill) + Resistance (Survavility skill) + {Skill that decreases enemy damage and increases a lot of autoattack stat} (Damage skill)
Barbarian: Combat Fury (Healing skill) + Resistance (Survavility skill) + Berserker Power (Damage skill)

If u think that the barbarian is already op then why warden better? If it's counter

And having resistance doesn't significate that makes x2 or x3 more damage

7 hours ago, Ryohei said:

Again wrong,  every other tank has their own increase "damage"  buff/debuff

Paladin : harads banner

Deathknight : knight curse/threads/aura of hatred

Warden : stealing power

Even barbarian have but only works with 2h weapons

So in terms of damage they all are way equal

Also in terms of defense every tank also has their own damage resistance

Paladin: sacred shield/inner forces /light defense

Deathknight : dark "shield" / aura of hatred/blood protection

Warden : fortify / guardian spirit

Barbarian : stone skin / last wish

So, barbarians arent superior here but also no less

You are reading way too much into what I said. Comparing the skills on paper makes it seem like barbarians are lacking but it reality they are the only tank that reliably kills like half of the classes in the current state of the game. When was the last time you saw a good Warden kill anyone if they are ignored in arena or Paladin for that matter. Neither of them do good enough damage to kill a ranged class reliably alone. While Barbarians can easily kill most Ranged classes because of their high damage output, good cc and anti cc from Barbarian nature.

I was going to ramble on about builds but doubt you'd understand my point anyway so I can't be bothered.

5 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

Not a bad idea, but how long does the stacks stay active? However, I do agree barbs deserves a secondary heal skill. Still though, they need aoe. 

I would suggest increasing the Dot damage of warcry talent from 33% to maybe 70%  and duration from 9 seconds to 12 seconds 

(1 tick each 3 seconds = 4 )

10 hours ago, Ryohei said:

I would suggest increasing the Dot damage of warcry talent from 33% to maybe 70%  and duration from 9 seconds to 12 seconds 

I like that idea. I'm greedy on scaling. I want barb to deal more dmg.

Edited by Shadowmon

On 8/1/2023 at 3:54 PM, Ryohei said:

i agree too :laughingpumpkin:, literally 33% is so low damage, i use for tech and some baits, but is low damage

On 7/31/2023 at 6:33 AM, Raislin said:

You are reading way too much into what I said. Comparing the skills on paper makes it seem like barbarians are lacking but it reality they are the only tank that reliably kills like half of the classes in the current state of the game. When was the last time you saw a good Warden kill anyone if they are ignored in arena or Paladin for that matter. Neither of them do good enough damage to kill a ranged class reliably alone. While Barbarians can easily kill most Ranged classes because of their high damage output, good cc and anti cc from Barbarian nature.

I was going to ramble on about builds but doubt you'd understand my point anyway so I can't be bothered.

I don't really understand why u see all in PvP aspect, stop getting just it, u have to see different aspects, a barbarian 1vs1 is easily, but against +3vs1 is literally impossible, so much stun, even using resist won't do too much, i say in PvE aspect and PvP aspect, a warden can enter in a zone with 20/30 mobs without dying with mm, a pala too, dk too even being weak, barbarian entering in a zone with 20/30 can survive for some seconds while having mm armor, most of time mobs gives debuffs, so can heal with it, isn't always in PvP, because literally 7/10 elves have shields skills, so making damage doesn't matter for a resist of 4 seconds!

3 hours ago, Legix said:

Wardens deals 2x more damage than brb and tank 3x more.

Brb needs a huge buff on paper skin.

Ofc, they talk about barb being a overpowered tank, and insane damage dealer, when their warden has a perma stoneskin and 40% strength, plus x2 skills that also heal them xd

They have to be joking, yea that is