Level 15-16 Arena

Pliskin

Makes no sense why you make 15-16 items and have 18 in the same bracket,

1. Lvl 18 get access to new skills

2. No one will ever actually use lvl 15-16 items and amp them

Thanks

lv15-16s have the advantage of higher chances against lv11-14 bracket + 0% chance of fighting anyone whose lv19-20

lv18 characters dont get to fight lv14s, and have very high probability of fighting lv19-20s

You don't amp them but you miss a point. A level 15 sword is actually much better than a level 17 one in my opinion. First of all resillience is a very important stat that should be used. Secondly non of the arena swords but the level 15 one has accuracy and thats a very important point.

1. The Accuracy will be smaller on sword than lvl 17 swords "other" stat. Will the percentage loss of a stat that you wont need that much be bigger advantage compared on a low stat, but the stat you want? Thats the question.

2. Also, regard the damage... raw 0+ lvl 15 sword has surely less dmg than lvl 17

Also, great suggestion, the gaps are too greaaaaat %)

Edited by MCocktail

surprised nobody agrees with me, theres a level difference for a reason

for instance. if youre lv14 and you party with a lv11, there is a 100% chance you will never fight anyone lv15-16 in arena

giving you a higher ratio of wins in my opinion...

for instance. if youre lv14 and you party with a lv11, there is a 100% chance you will never fight anyone lv15-16 in arena

true xd, I forgot to say that i always go with +9+10 lv14s thats why sometimes we find lv18 in 5vs5