bored

imsaiyan

this game is getting bored.. monster price drop is cut to half.. and the monster become to hard to kill and they have more hitting points on us  :sorry: ...  well im poor.. but u not helping us! evrytime i go online i will standing in town waiting for people to go for farm thn ask em to invt me bcoz i cant farm small monster to earn gold anymore bcoz of the drop price is sux.. for each lvl gears, repair price is different the more higher ur gears lvl the mre cost need to pay..  wat the hell is that ur r ridiculous!! now i dnt want to kill any small monster bcoz of price drop and now im scare to be kill by monster bcoz if monster killed me my gears wil b easy to broke... please make the price of monster drop increase!! wat do i do now is only farm mcs. bcz my gears will not b broken even if i been killed.. dev.. if u wan to be rich.. juz help poor guy like me... increase the drop price.. n wen we hv more gold.. we will buy mcoins items from third party (the player in the game).. so even us not buy ur mcoins but we still buy mcoin items from ur rich player.. so think about it.. more price drop on monster will make u rich.. bcoz all player will support u by buyin mcoin item via ur rich player in warspear.. it will make u happy trust me.. 1000 gold = 10 mcoins so how many player will spend on u if u increase the drop price..

this game is getting bored.. monster price drop is cut to half.. and the monster become to hard to kill and they have more hitting points on us  :sorry: ...  well im poor.. but u not helping us! evrytime i go online i will standing in town waiting for people to go for farm thn ask em to invt me bcoz i cant farm small monster to earn gold anymore bcoz of the drop price is sux.. for each lvl gears, repair price is different the more higher ur gears lvl the mre cost need to pay..  wat the hell is that ur r ridiculous!! now i dnt want to kill any small monster bcoz of price drop and now im scare to be kill by monster bcoz if monster killed me my gears wil b easy to broke... please make the price of monster drop increase!! wat do i do now is only farm mcs. bcz my gears will not b broken even if i been killed.. dev.. if u wan to be rich.. juz help poor guy like me... increase the drop price.. n wen we hv more gold.. we will buy mcoins items from third party (the player in the game).. so even us not buy ur mcoins but we still buy mcoin items from ur rich player.. so think about it.. more price drop on monster will make u rich.. bcoz all player will support u by buyin mcoin item via ur rich player in warspear.. it will make u happy trust me.. 1000 gold = 10 mcoins so how many player will spend on u if u increase the drop price..

I totally agree with you man, but being a dude who has played so many f2p mmo's (Aika, Forsaken world, ect...) ....Dev's don't care bro, sad to say... It's all about the $, they see people are steady buying MC's, and they're making more and more money, so in they're eye's it's like why change for the poor people.  They can care less man, that's just the way it is, I've learned to live with it, because I love this game, there is no mobile mmo out that's better then WS, if you're being honest with yourself.  If I can be of any assistance, let me know man, I'll help out. I honestly think MC don't help each other enough #Selfish.  Anyways, just stick it out buddy. :good:

I totally agree with you man, but being a dude who has played so many f2p mmo's (Aika, Forsaken world, ect...) ....Dev's don't care bro, sad to say... It's all about the $, they see people are steady buying MC's, and they're making more and more money, so in they're eye's it's like why change for the poor people.  They can care less man, that's just the way it is, I've learned to live with it, because I love this game, there is no mobile mmo out that's better then WS, if you're being honest with yourself.  If I can be of any assistance, let me know man, I'll help out. I honestly think MC don't help each other enough #Selfish.  Anyways, just stick it out buddy. :good:

I agree with you, so far this the best mmorpg on mobile, but check ou dark legends when it comes out, looks promising. And i dont get why the price of monster item drop so much, and their much harder to kill now. And instead of dropping spheres al the time drops some signs, and fix the storyline.

Guess we all want the same and are moving in same direction..if the devs see what most people want, they will have to do what is best for this game. Else, too much of anything is bad. Specially of greed

@Sneaky. Actually MC are lack of players now. Many old and helpful players already left this game(including me :D). Yup, i'm agree also that warspear still the best mmo to play on phone. but i've already felt really bored with this moneysucker game.

@Sneaky. Actually MC are lack of players now. Many old and helpful players already left this game(including me :D). Yup, i'm agree also that warspear still the best mmo to play on phone. but i've already felt really bored with this moneysucker game.

Ah, I see I see  :cray:

I agree with you, so far this the best mmorpg on mobile, but check ou dark legends when it comes out, looks promising. And i dont get why the price of monster item drop so much, and their much harder to kill now. And instead of dropping spheres al the time drops some signs, and fix the storyline.

Yeah.  I also checked the Dark Legends trailer out, looks cool man.  Really want to stay with WS all the way though, game is quite fun/addictive  O:-)