plz do not atk the red named char you see on Irselnort

amyj

I have char on here from the firstborn side and is getting attacked from all of the mountain clan members if you could make it know that if you see a red named person dont atk and we want atk you then everyone will be able to do more qs with out being killed cause ive seen a lot of red name chars getting killed and ive seen a lot of white named char kill there both being controled by people so just stop attack each other and youll be able to do more quest. thank you

XxskittlexX

I have char on here from the firstborn side and is getting attacked from all of the mountain clan members if you could make it know that if you see a red named person dont atk and we want atk you then everyone will be able to do more qs with out being killed cause ive seen a lot of red name chars getting killed and ive seen a lot of white named char kill there both being controled by people so just stop attack each other and youll be able to do more quest. thank you

XxskittlexX

killing other faction is quest too  :pleasantry:

XxskittlexX

The red names will kill you 98% of meet with you. This is war game.

Shubsie,don't worry. I will throw your bones to Beholder.

wahahahah ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ...... lets see lol..... :clapping: :clapping: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  mayb i allow u to go to beholder yourself..... :blush:

i know that kill the others is a quest but i have tryed for 7 weeks now to get to the lake elemental and finish that quest but was never able to cause of all of the Mountain Clan members attacking .

i do not attack Mountain clan memebers casue i know that the repair cost is killer for high lvl chars on here. i would just like to be able to kill the lake elemental to finish my quest and get back to doing everything else if i was able to just keep from getting killed by hundreds of mountain clan members it would be great i saty on the east side of the island 99.99% of the time anyways.

thank you,      XxskittlesxX

cry  baby cry. Killing enemy is the true meaning of warspear.  face the truth . Its gonna be more challegeable play this game if kill red names too. Or if u dont they kill u.. Face it newbie ..

i do not attack Mountain clan memebers casue i know that the repair cost is killer for high lvl chars on here. i would just like to be able to kill the lake elemental to finish my quest and get back to doing everything else if i was able to just keep from getting killed by hundreds of mountain clan members it would be great i saty on the east side of the island 99.99% of the time anyways.

thank you,      XxskittlesxX

blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah :'( stop crying. skittles if i see you, It would be my pleasure to put my boot up your a*%$ ooops. Not going to say the word but :diablo:

well some may understand what you feel, but most are thirsty for blood (both MC/FB)... yes it will be difficult, but if you cant do it the nice way then why dont you take it by force  ;D ... gather your elven brothers, and raid the lake...  ;)

i know that kill the others is a quest but i have tryed for 7 weeks now to get to the lake elemental and finish that quest but was never able to cause of all of the Mountain Clan members attacking .

well, this game was a war game and having a lot of war freak player who love to bully the low level red names player  :bad:

so

if u really wanna finish the chainless quest quickly then i suggest u to online when a lot of people is offline, search the route who has perfect spot to hide and never try to involve on war that happening in front of your eyes.

gather a lot of high level reinforcement is a good idea if this quietly and peacefully action does not work, but it will take some times because a lot of high level player often ignore helping request from low level.

cheers  ;)

a lot of high level player often ignore helping request from low level.

sad to say but true...  :(

but it also depend on how you ask for help... ask nicely and never spam...  ;)

Lol....its true...few ppl help doing quests...

And the clan...clan only in theory...easier a stranger help than ppl of "clan"...

If u wanna kill Lake and mcs r killing u...try later,maybe few mcs will be online...this way ive done chainless...

This is a war game and 97% of enemy will atack...

Good luck