[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

Wear.......................................................................................... A hat

Lol hell no, it's bad when we use helmet. The head looks small :wacko: come on gimme :diablo:

Today start a new warspear for me

i declared the war to all elfs included : wog, richs potters with luminaries, traitors, noobs questing, and all players never respect me and my friends

except qing espartacos,catia,species, and others friends i forgoted names    :good:

Today start a new warspear for me

i declared the war to all elfs included : wog, richs potters with luminaries, traitors, noobs questing, and all players never respect me and my friends

except qing espartacos,catia,species, and others friends i forgoted names    :good:

ok,but what u say about my screenshots  :blush: :crazy:

ok,but what u say about my screenshots  :blush: :crazy:

that photo is the evidence elf insult us in trade elf  :facepalm: if u go mc trade dont see insults to one player elf except to knox and gwapito haha

Spanish got alot of photos of today insulting us in trade they angry why 3 mc win 20+ elf in alien  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: its for remember

;D

mdea even insult me when i am not online.(i have my ears everywhere)...always cry about "jaytopica" :facepalm: ;D

elf chat: insults everywhere :facepalm:

mc chat: gayness and sex everywhere  ;D

my version of our first wowhore lol  :dirol:

crap i got the feet  ;D  and look at merc's face  :facepalm:  he seems so jealous on you lol

crap i got the feet  ;D  and look at merc's face  :facepalm:  he seems so jealous on you lol

lol thats actualy the pervert sulla lol

You should see his new epic pet, I make new Char, Warlock Undead  :facepalm:

It had no instand spells, NO INSTAND spells  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I try Tauren Priest Xmercurial, Add me cuz I can't pm people if im not in their friendslist  :bad:

BORED OF NON-STOP DUNGEONS  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Many people online, I've seen like 20 different people so far in Tranquillien, Fast dungeon finder  :wacko:

Опубликованное фото

xlanua -.-

i dont believe her(HIM) anything

....begging for costums for free all the time,cause mother always took credit card (even if he/she is 15,sure) and when u dont give her things for free: insults like hell...this should be a 14 y.o. girl? (now 15 he said:-!) i dont believe him/her....but dont give her/him free costums...better spend in food :drinks:

if sh girl or not...i think its boy...or the most male girl ive ever seen...agressive ghetto girl maybe,who use "female" acting to get free things:D

11603_.png

:blush:

i only think ppl should not believe everything what others say.....aks me befor if its true or not... :tease: :lol: :blush:

Well if she was a he then I bet he was born in doll house cause he sounds like a 100% 10 year old female to me, and btw she told me shes 16  :wacko:  she always asks for gold and repair scrolls and she is funny too, and she gets horny when she talks to spanish  :lol: well Xlanua is a mystery but lets not make it a big deal  ;D  WAIT I CHANGE BABY  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

go online I've been doing dungeons all night until morning, now 9am, duckING BORED  :facepalm:  got the Cap gold and level on starter version, 10 GOLD LOLOLOLOL  :tease: well now nothing much to do, and playing tauren is boring too much walking  :wacko:

I hate u, its weekend here two ducking days no work and cant play wow with u all  :cray: :cray:

Enjoyyyyyyyy help quest n ghostland on sundayyyy those asking for head quest sucksss

:facepalm: stop post pictures of gays givin sex on wow xD

And a tourtle pet called mioco  :rofl: WTF!

Yea  :aggressive:

I LOVE MY FRIENDS THANKS SUPREMEMAN FOR AMP 2 WEAPONS OF THIRD IN +7 I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  :friends: :friends: :friends:

I LOVE MY FRIENDS THANKS SUPREMEMAN FOR AMP 2 WEAPONS OF THIRD IN +7 I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  :friends: :friends: :friends:

nice, lucky man