WHY IS MY FRIEND SCOUT STRAWBERRY MRX ETC BANNED?

alonso14

Question

as the topic why are they banned?

kuzzmitch give us a reason ...

they are my freinds and as i know them they never use any hack or anything

maybe u just bann coz some noob reported them

GIVE US A REASON WHY SCOUT IS BANNED

you guys never investigate properly :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

list of my frnds banned is scout strawberry zinker mrx blazze

please give reason and unban them imidiately

- koskiller us-sappire

15 answers to this question

Kuzmitch,delete all miracle coin hackers and cheaters...Game ruined by that

Clean Sapphire elf too,they need too Huge clean...

well it seems the cleaning is in process.

we all know that admin team bans without enough evidence ..eg=callie ...her acc was unbanned

i would hope kuzz gives us a reason for it n investigate well

scout never used any hack that im sure

hope they unban him

theres no point in playing if all ur frnds are banned..sorry but i quit if they dont provide enough evidence or unban them :(

:facepalm: again.  A group is banned when maybe one is guilty.  I'm afraid to trade for mcoin items in case they are from a hacked source.  They should tell us why at least so I know what to avoid.  Did they all send support email? What does it say?

SCOUT  ..why he got banned? because hes the best of sapire serve?  :facepalm:                                    By : Bigwilly/ Smallville Vn-chuuan..

:diablo: smh im just gonna stop playing if they unbann me or not they can kiss my money good bye for now on im sure theres a better game than this game that has no reliable communication with players that pay money for there game to stay up and they cant even respect that we pay and wat if there is a paypal hack you should of took it off if yall got ripped off instead of blocking people that work for a living and come home to play warspear and cant cuz there blocked ugh so disapointed warspear

sorry kuzz.... i think u must give a reason ...

so we can know whats goin on..

are they really used paypal hack..

or just noob then he report them all....

:shok: omg what is that. Why all my friens r blocked.

Answer us support why :facepalm: i hate this game now. No transparency in this game. :bomb:

Hhhmmm this is what power and greed gets you in it might be a temporary check and not a permanent block or the way around while a few will be shocked while others in world of euphoria if there is a hacker he should be punished thats the reason for checking accounts why fear if your done nothing .......!!!!

We do not say reasons of player bans in public. All account-related questions are solved through personal conversations with technical support.

But let me warn everyone again: if you do something bad in the game (violating terms of service) you should be ready for ban.

Topic closed.