necro and priest .... MOREEE POWAAAA !

Mrlezebonz

agreeee?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. agreeee?

• no
    • yess!!!!

Give us better skills like AOES AND STUFF SO WE CAN HUNT SOLO. GOD DAMN I CANT EVEN KILL 2V1 WKSVSNABAKQHWWHW

Try hunt enemies with a priest/necro then try hunt with other staffs. You'll see the difference :D

CMOOONNNNN !

IF U DISAGREE  U DISAGREE NO NEED TO SAY SOMETJIN STUPIDDDD ON DIS POST :0

Extended use of caps lock is useless and annoying

We don't need AoEs and, what? You can't solo? Not even 2vs1? It's not the characters fault but yours

Extended use of caps lock is useless and annoying

We don't need AoEs and, what? You can't solo? Not even 2vs1? It's not the characters fault but yours

Im full +8 BUD !!! . IM SAYIN DAT THESE CLASSES CANT REALLY HUNTGT ELFS. GMS NEEDA GIVE US SKILLS SO WE DONT BECOME A LIABILITY !!!

>hunt solo

>cant kill elf

>priest kill elf

>wat

Im +1 and i can, exactly how bad can you play to need AoEs and the likes to be able to kill a single elf?

>hunt solo

>cant kill elf

>priest kill elf

>wat

Im +1 and i can, exactly how bad can you play to need AoEs and the likes to be able to kill a single elf?

Its like were instant messaging LAWL.

You dont get itttttt. Compared to shamans/ druids/warlocks/mages. Its harder to like hunt by yourself with that class because they dont have any famage over time skills or aoes to help ensure a fast kill. Which is essential for hunting by yourself.  I guess

Do you know of roles?

Warlocks/Shamans/Druids/Mages we're instant healers with a shield. The aforementioned characters can be offensive, while necro can't be that much with 1 damage skill, but we shine in occasions where the aforementioned characters dont

Do you know of roles?

Warlocks/Shamans/Druids/Mages we're instant healers with a shield. The aforementioned characters can be offensive, while necro can't be that much with 1 damage skill, but we shine in occasions where the aforementioned characters dont

Lol. U dont understand lol...

LET DUH POLLS DECIDEEEE !

What does aoe mean,i dont know these word combines alot

Area of effect, btw you can google it ;) .

:facepalm:  Buying pro amp doesnt make pro player.  :facepalm:

you should have made a post asking "how to... use necro skills to be effective in PvP solo or ....reroll a shaman." (or sumthing that's actually constructive for you, and maybe others who might have the same question)  just saying ... :snorlax: