Changes in the chieftain

Berniente

Being a player of this class for more than 1 year I would like to show some suggestions of the changes some of the skills of the chieftain, again I notice that I do not expect all these changes to be in a single update.

Волчья прыть.png Wolf's Alacrity:

The movement slow now applied to the enemy after hitting them has now been replaced by a chance to stun for a time being 15% / 30% / 45% / 60% / 75%, based on skill level and lasting about 1.5 / 2 /2.5/3/3.5.

Взбучка.png Thrashing:

Now the ability has 2 different effects depending on the target affected, if it is applied to a class that uses staff or shield that will be silenced replacing the attack speed and half the damage lost during the duration of the effect, any other class that does not use this type of weapon if it will carry the effect of reduction of attack speed and reduction of complete damage.

Чумное проклятье.png Curse of the Plague:

Now it has a small probability of activating the Thrashing ability to the enemy hit, the probability of is 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%, it also depends on the Thrashing skill level, its duration and negative effect.

Bestial Wrath:

Attack speed is reduced by 5% / 7% / 10% / 15%, now the same effect applies for two-handed weapon or using 2 weapons, additionally now increases the critical damage of the character by 5% / 7% / 9% / 11%, the duration will be the same.

Edited by Berniente
ups

On 12/6/2021 at 9:55 AM, Berniente said:

Wolf's Alacrity:

The movement slow now applied to the enemy after hitting them has now been replaced by a chance to stun for a time being 15% / 30% / 45% / 60% / 75%, based on skill level and lasting about 1.5 / 2 /2.5/3/3.5.

I think it would be better to add this stun chance to frenzy instead

Thrashing:

Now the ability has 2 different effects depending on the target affected, if it is applied to a class that uses staff or shield that will be silenced replacing the attack speed and half the damage lost during the duration of the effect, any other class that does not use this type of weapon if it will carry the effect of reduction of attack speed and reduction of complete damage.

I agree that thrashing almost useless for tanks hybrids and specially staff users.

Curse of the Plague:

Now it has a small probability of activating the Thrashing ability to the enemy hit, the probability of is 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%, it also depends on the Thrashing skill level, its duration and negative effect.

I suggest to change this skill.

a hammer throwing skill that dmg and stun main target(phys dmg) and with a chance(70% maybe) to stun and dmg enemies 1 block around it(magic dmg). 70% dmg for non-stunned enemies.

On 12/6/2021 at 1:25 AM, Berniente said:

Being a player of this class for more than 1 year I would like to show some suggestions of the changes some of the skills of the chieftain, again I notice that I do not expect all these changes to be in a single update.

The movement slow now applied to the enemy after hitting them has now been replaced by a chance to stun for a time being 15% / 30% / 45% / 60% / 75%, based on skill level and lasting about 1.5 / 2 /2.5/3/3.5

I like this one

Взбучка.png Thrashing:

Same skill, different effect

It would still fail because it needs to be accurate when applying it, it is not automatic as paladin's fetters

.Bestial Wrath:

Attack speed is reduced by 5% / 7% / 10% / 15%, now the same effect applies for two-handed weapon or using 2 weapons, additionally now increases the critical damage of the character by 5% / 7% / 9% / 11%, the duration will be the same.

I don't think speed works with 2h hammers 

In that case you should increase the speed not reduce it xd

On 12/6/2021 at 7:25 AM, Berniente said:

i like the concept

On 12/6/2021 at 2:25 AM, Berniente said:

this change would be interesting, chieftain doesn't have much power in some arenas, due to lack of controls

Взбучка.png Thrashing:

this change would not help the chieftain's needs, besides this ability already has a very strong strength in pvps content

this skill needs a rework, it doesn't match the chieftain's play style, it's a slow skill while the character is fast and agile.

Bestial Wrath:

Attack speed is reduced by 5% / 7% / 10% / 15%, now the same effect applies for two-handed weapon or using 2 weapons, additionally now increases the critical damage of the character by 5% / 7% / 9% / 11%, the duration will be the same

this was a skill designed especially for those who want to build a build based on physical damage. I don't know if this change would make the use of 2-handed weapons viable, it would only harm chieftains focused on attack speed.

• 8 months later...