Auto features

NightShade

Yeah devs, we promise we won't leave our characters afk farming items for gold and won't exploit this system by farming. Pinky swear.

Nominated to be the laziest suggest ever lmao. But seriously, you advance in this game by questing, dont you think it would hurt the system if this was installed?

This auto doesnt allow to kill boss , just a little help to ppl while doing quest . I just worry that devs dont know how to make this features . Lmfao

I say no to bots.

This auto doesnt allow to kill boss , just a little help to ppl while doing quest . I just worry that devs dont know how to make this features . Lmfao

Questing is not just bosses. Quests also include killing mobs, drop collecting ect ect. Sorry, but i'd say no. Keep this game unique by having no "auto" player control features.

Asked a certain barb in EU this and do you know what he answered?

Can demand 5v5 arena too?

This

Yeah devs, we promise we won't leave our characters afk farming items for gold and won't exploit this system by farming. Pinky swear.

Опубликованное фото