What's the funniest thing you have ever seen in Warspear?

krzyskillz

In our adventures in Warspear, we all have seen events or things that brought a smile to our face or made us laugh.

What's the most hilarious thing you ever saw?

Here's mine:

I was walking toward Nadir (I'm an elf btw) and i saw this level 9 rouge walking the other direction. I decided not to bother with him as I expected a fellow elf to take care of it. After about 20 or so minutes, I start to walk toward the first town when I see that same rouge stalking around Dinalts castle. I walk inside and see him ontop of the northern walkway inside the castle. Me and two other elves run up there but he uses stealth and slips away. A few seconds later, we see him on the southern walkway. This time, its me and 3 other elves who chase after him but he manages to escape back to the northern one. (I believe he had lvl 5 stealth). After about 5-10mins of this, there is about 8 of us trying to kill this lone lvl 9 rouge. Somebody then activated the altar and summoned the lava mobs. Then with perfect  timing, a paladin manages to catch him with stun, but even with like 10 elves around, NOBODY attack the rouge, we all just let the lava mobs kill him, I laughed for a while after seeing that sight. :lol: :lol:

What's your most hilarious moment? Post it below!

mine would be seeing a HUGE group of elves (about 50 people) forming to take granite guard cave over

now, i didnt join the group, what i did was wait for them to start heading towards granite guard cave, i then quickly got ahead of them and unequipped my weapon (so id just be a troll costume with no weapon)

i then rushed inside granite guard cave before the 50 other people did (they were about 6 seconds behind, very close) and i began to run around granite guard and the party killing him (a bunch of mc's maybe like 8 people) and all they see is some random dude wearing a troll costume with no weapon equipped punching their healer.

i immediately die, all goes according to plan. i can imagine the mc's who were farming granite guard thinking "uhh... okay that was weird"

now, i did not revive, for i knew a massive hoarde of elves were just behind me, and with my dead troll body on the ground next to mc's, next thing i see is all 8 mc's immediately getting owned by like 50 elves

kinda hard to tell the story in text, but basically i ran around GG in a troll costume with no weapon equipped then died, but then 50 elves come cave and kill everyone

I gotta share this hilarious memory:

Me and my friend Zuuzuc, a rouge, decided to go to the elves' side to have fun. As we had ran all the way to their caravan camp, we realised that there weren't a sibgle elf gurading the stair! We pass it and started to run deeper and deeper into the elves' land. We even got to Good Fame Island. Well there we placed ourselves in one of those areas where there are legion mobs that would atk elves, but not us. We summon a minion each then the fun begins. Elves came to quest on the Island or whatever but they all got killed by us. (Srly low lvls,  it was necessary). So after a while they probably got frustrated bcaz a couple of 20 came and tried to kill us. But we  killed them instead and they just kept trying. More and more elves started to cone and it now got  very hard to survive. After a while we had to find ourselves defeated by a groip of abt 10 elves, who we had killed......al day long.

It sure was fun. :)

my isnt funny :cray:  i was walking , i was playing on my necro, i was going to dinalt, and a bd killed me , and he was naked :cray: :cray: :cray:

Lmao!!

I gotta share this hilarious memory:

Me and my friend Zuuzuc, a rouge, decided to go to the elves' side to have fun. As we had ran all the way to their caravan camp, we realised that there weren't a sibgle elf gurading the stair! We pass it and started to run deeper and deeper into the elves' land. We even got to Good Fame Island. Well there we placed ourselves in one of those areas where there are legion mobs that would atk elves, but not us. We summon a minion each then the fun begins. Elves came to quest on the Island or whatever but they all got killed by us. (Srly low lvls,  it was necessary). So after a while they probably got frustrated bcaz a couple of 20 came and tried to kill us. But we  killed them instead and they just kept trying. More and more elves started to cone and it now got  very hard to survive. After a while we had to find ourselves defeated by a groip of abt 10 elves, who we had killed......al day long.

It sure was fun. :)

yeah i have done it many times.

In our adventures in Warspear, we all have seen events or things that brought a smile to our face or made us laugh.

What's the most hilarious thing you ever saw?

Here's mine:

I was walking toward Nadir (I'm an elf btw) and i saw this level 9 rouge walking the other direction. I decided not to bother with him as I expected a fellow elf to take care of it. After about 20 or so minutes, I start to walk toward the first town when I see that same rouge stalking around Dinalts castle. I walk inside and see him ontop of the northern walkway inside the castle. Me and two other elves run up there but he uses stealth and slips away. A few seconds later, we see him on the southern walkway. This time, its me and 3 other elves who chase after him but he manages to escape back to the northern one. (I believe he had lvl 5 stealth). After about 5-10mins of this, there is about 8 of us trying to kill this lone lvl 9 rouge. Somebody then activated the altar and summoned the lava mobs. Then with perfect  timing, a paladin manages to catch him with stun, but even with like 10 elves around, NOBODY attack the rouge, we all just let the lava mobs kill him, I laughed for a while after seeing that sight. :lol: :lol:

What's your most hilarious moment? Post it below!

Met Druidskillz in t1 of elf and had a little chat with him when play my druid nissea xD *jk :P*

Actually the most hilarous things that i ever had were when i was farming laby in v2.0-v2.5 with my friends, exploring mc's towns with harass, one of my best friend, harass also had some big wars when i play nestly, and the last was doing arena with my GunS guildmate when i play yukata and when i was doing arena with my nissea almost all the time i logged in. :)

Ok if the funniest thing i ever seen it was when a shaman was trying to chase and kill my nestly but he died 1st because of the swamp slug in norlant swamp :D