[2014.02.14] Portuguese language localization beta test

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Olá, dear friends!

Our community is growing day by day, new players are coming to explore beautiful and dangerous world of Arinar, battle bloodthirsty monsters and find new friends!

Our goal is to provide convenient and smooth game experience for everyone and we are constantly working on it. And the perfect way to enjoy a game is to play it in your native language.

We're excited to introduce our new upcoming game client for our Portuguese-speaking players in March for all available platforms.

Right now we're presenting early (beta) version of translated game client. Already localized and translated all items, monsters and quests on first islands for each faction.

During testing we will collect feedback and your impressions, which will affect our future work in that direction.

Beta version of game client is already available for Android and PC users. We would be grateful if you will download game client, create new characters, complete quests on first islands, share your experience on forums and send feedback to us with any noticed issues. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to send screenshots, reports about typos, errors and quality of translation.

Instruction:

Download game client:

Windows

Android *

Send bug reports:

Windows: Press F12 button, take screenshots by pressing green “plus” buttons, describe issue in the text box and send it to us.

Android: Take screenshot (button combination depends on your device models), upload to favorite image host or attach it to your post on forum.

*To install version for Android you have to download .apk file, then go to Settings - Security and mark checkbox “Unknown sources” (To allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play store). After that you can install Warspear Online .apk freely.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND dev team

Make a portuguese server and we will get rid of all brs in Sapphire....only 3% there are cool players/ppl (im included  :bomb: :bomb: :crazy: ;D)

A versão traduzida desse anúncio já está disponível no Forum Português.

Lançamento da versão beta em Português

Thanks devs  :give_rose:

I'm sure it wasn't easy to translate all the quests lol

NPCs laughing HU3HU3 all the way...

I'm sure it wasn't easy to translate all the quests lol

NPCs laughing HU3HU3 all the way...

They didn't

I think

Cuz it says "Missao nao encontrada" which means quest not found xD

They didn't

I think

Huehuehuehue me report u.

Time to start sending ss's I guess. You have work to do. Gogogo!

• Developer

They didn't

I think

Right now only quests on the first islands are translated. If you found quest with "Missao nao encontrada" text, then report it to this thread, please.

Right now only quests on the first islands are translated. If you found quest with "Missao nao encontrada" text, then report it to this thread, please.

For now all first island quests gave me that message

By the way, text on skills still mention astral,sun,dark and moon magic

And on staves it says "sun magic" instead of magic

• Developer

For now all first island quests gave me that message

By the way, text on skills still mention astral,sun,dark and moon magic

And on staves it says "sun magic" instead of magic

Did you download Windows/Android version? Could you post any screenshots, please?

Your faction?

Oh, yeah, Snorly, there's a problem since before this beta was released. Warspear can't read "ç". You gonna get alot of reports about that "typo".

If I get any reports on Portuguese Forum, I'll translate and post them here, to let you know about them.

I'll download beta asap :)

• Developer

Tried other factions too aswell as level 1 characters

Ok, thanks. New version of the game with fixed errors will be available soon today.

• Developer

What about arabic language ?

best players are arab :P  like hassn  :give_rose:

Hello.

This thread is about portuguese version of the game. We will be happy to translate game to all available languages to make players feel comfortable, but I don't have any information about it, unfortunately.

• Developer

Oh, yeah, Snorly, there's a problem since before this beta was released. Warspear can't read "ç". You gonna get alot of reports about that "typo".

If I get any reports on Portuguese Forum, I'll translate and post them here, to let you know about them.

I'll download beta asap :)

"ç"-issue is for Windows client? Do you have any other problems like this?

Ok, thanks. New version of the game with fixed errors will be available soon today.

New version is available already!

Clean your cache and re-download game - http://warspear-online.com/files/tmp/portugese/v3.11.1/56x3vuc29f96hs97ty29f7ta/warspear_pt.zip and quests will be available.

We Turkish players have been asking for a Turkish language localization for years now. And the answer was negative because of technical things. After all, when I saw this topic I became very dissapointed...

Imo I think clients like this are only usefull when there's a server especially for the language.

But, hey! Praise the devs, they're working hard!

I'm pretty sure that if they could they would make this for all languages...

Just wait and see, who knows :)

snorlax, а кто переводит текст, гугл или аналог. Или у вас есть сотрудники которые знают даный язык...ответте если не секрет...

It's Info. If you don't like it, turn it off.

when the leadership of the party is changed, appears : Você é o novo líder da "GUILDA"...  why not "GRUPO" ?

when the leadership of the party is changed, appears : Você é o novo líder da "GUILDA"...  why not "GRUPO" ?

Coz guilda is the best translation for guild? Guilds arent "teams" they are clans.

Coz guilda is the best translation for guild? Guilds arent "teams" they are clans.

--' The question is this appearing "GUILDA" in the CHAT PARTY omg , I think you do not understand this.

Ok then.

This only appears when you even becomes owner of the party, all the other actions that you do in the party appears "GRUPO" ... the translation correct :)