Jump to content

SENTINEL'S AUTO WIN ON 2ND STAGE OF MERMEN TRIALS


Recommended Posts

Just like the title of this topic says, sentinels would just win on default even if they would just afk in their spawn camp. Why? They didn't even generated points to win the 2nd stage. If it ends up both competing guilds got 0 points, shouldn't it be a draw?

 

This mostly happens on low lvl guild matchups. Destroying enemy pylons is a challenge specially with fewer guild members. Even if we get to damage the pylons, there's still no points generated as long as it's not destroyed. Since some sentinels would choose to afk in their spawn camp, generating points through kills is impossible, too. This ends up a bad experience for those low lvl guilds who are trying to be competitive.

 

In my opinion, it would be better if there will be points generated by dealing damage on enemy pylons. That way, those afk sentinels would be forced to go out from their spawn camps and actually play the game.

 

Do something about this concern.

 

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Deminerd said:

Just like the title of this topic says, sentinels would just win on default even if they would just afk in their spawn camp. Why? They didn't even generated points to win the 2nd stage. If it ends up both competing guilds got 0 points, shouldn't it be a draw?

 

This mostly happens on low lvl guild matchups. Destroying enemy pylons is a challenge specially with fewer guild members. Even if we get to damage the pylons, there's still no points generated as long as it's not destroyed. Since some sentinels would choose to afk in their spawn camp, generating points through kills is impossible, too. This ends up a bad experience for those low lvl guilds who are trying to be competitive.

 

In my opinion, it would be better if there will be points generated by dealing damage on enemy pylons. That way, those afk sentinels would be forced to go out from their spawn camps and actually play the game.

 

Do something about this concern.

 

Thanks.

If at the end of the GvG both guilds end up with the same amount of points, it will be considered a draw and none will get the winner's rewards. :smile:

 

Since they are not leaving the spawn camp, yout guild should make all the efforts to destroy at least one pylon and win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nolan said:

Since they are not leaving the spawn camp, yout guild should make all the efforts to destroy at least one pylon and win.

and u think we didnt do all the effort to destroy 1 pylon? ...  anyway, read again the post.. seems like u dont get it..the point is, if mc didnt destroyed pylon, AFK ELF AUTO WIN..why?  answer that .

 

if its a draw, then why put an elf guild defeated mc guild .. its about how they put it "defeated" .. cant they just put draw or somethin that wont make them obviously bias??  coz obviously in FAVOR ELF AUTO WIN, and makes them a good name and mc sounded like a loser even tho draw.. is that how devs promoting dying population side ? a loser mc ? .. thats why mc getting smaller and smaller population ! 

Edited by Missprite
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, was my post hard to understand?

Sentinels gets AUTOMATIC WINS / WIN BY DEFAULT even having the same amount of scores (which is 0-0, sentinel 0, legion 0) which is supposed to be a draw, right? I could see on your reply that you know what draw is, that none should get the reward from stage 2 of Mermen Trials. Then back to my concern, why sentinels still WINS AUTOMATICALLY when it's supposed to be a draw?

 

Is this a bug? Based on your reply, i could see you haven't encountered or even checked this up. This happened a lot of times already.

 

Do something about this concern.

 

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Missprite said:

coz obviously in FAVOR ELF AUTO WIN, and makes them a good name and mc sounded like a loser even tho draw.. is that how devs promoting dying population side ? a loser mc ? .. thats why mc getting smaller and smaller population ! 

Honestly, this makes no sense at all

 

1 hour ago, Deminerd said:

Is this a bug? Based on your reply, i could see you haven't encountered or even checked this up. This happened a lot of times already.

Then you should create a topic reporting the bug in an appropriate section and be more specific, using screenshots and/or videos.

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/35-support/

 

I already said that a draw is a draw, nobody wins. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nolan said:

 

Honestly, this makes no sense at all

 

you are not answering my question.

 the question again is:

1 hour ago, Missprite said:

 if mc didnt destroyed pylon, AFK ELF AUTO WIN..why?  answer that .

 

 

if u dont know about this then dont say its not making a sense coz it literally have a big impact especially most of our guild member is new player .

Edited by Missprite
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Missprite said:

you are not replying to my question.

 the question again is:

if u dont know about this then dont say its not making a sense coz it literally have a big impact especially most of our guild member is new player .

 

9 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Then you should create a topic reporting the bug in an appropriate section and be more specific, using screenshots and/or videos.

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/35-support/

 

I already said that a draw is a draw, nobody wins. 

Simple.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Missprite said:

u should've said it earlier if its a bug or not..not coming from us bcoz u sounded like it is okay that way awhile ago

Nope, I meant to say if they are winning when there was actually a draw, you guys must report it with details so we can have a look on it. :piggy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Nope, I meant to say if they are winning when there was actually a draw, you guys must report it with details so we can have a look on it. :piggy:

this is the answer i needed not the other around. . okay nxt mermen we will post it here all the evidence coz this is always happening .

Edited by Missprite
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Missprite said:

this is the answer i needed not the other around. . okay nxt mermen we will post it here all the evidence coz this is always happening .

The answer was always there. :dunno:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Took you long to finally advise us to have this concern reported to the right section.

 

Next time, read and understand the post first before you reply. I even made it extra clear on the title. We don't need replies that are not helpful, just like what you did in the first place. 

 

It's not likely for an administrator to provide unhelpful replies. And you simply made it sounds like you haven't understood the post at all based on your replies.

 

Thanks anyway.

Edited by Deminerd
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nolan said:

If at the end of the GvG both guilds end up with the same amount of points, it will be considered a draw and none will get the winner's rewards. :smile:

 

Since they are not leaving the spawn camp, yout guild should make all the efforts to destroy at least one pylon and win.

there wasnt..

from the start .. what u said is not an answer.. we know what draw is thats why we ask about this.. u just reply that as if we didnt do the effort and sounded like u favoring AFK elf who won.. u didnt answer the question right away

 

anyway, once we post it here the evidences, we want to hear the answer atleast coming from u ..thanks

Edited by Missprite
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Deminerd said:

Next time, read and understand the post first before you reply. I even made it extra clear on the title. We don't need replies that are not helpful, just like what you did in the first place. 

 

We don't need aggressive users either

 

Being polite and respectful is not only due to someone who is trying to understand your problem, but it's also a rule of the forum. Keep that in mind 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

We don't need aggressive users either

 

Being polite and respectful is not only due to someone who is trying to understand your problem, but it's also a rule of the forum. Keep that in mind 

being serious and aggressive is totally different package. there are people that talk seriously and frankly and wanted a straight to the point talks . if u find it rude to your side then we apologize for that. Also, same goes for us by judging us aggressive users where infact we are just being serious and concern about the matter. 

Edited by Missprite
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I do apologize if you find my post and comments aggressive/offensive.

 

I made those in all seriousness and without an ill intent. Rather taking it as aggressive/offensive, let's just view it as a healthy criticism.

 

I have high hopes on your ability and competency as an administrator.

 

Thanks.

Edited by Deminerd
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Missprite said:

being serious and aggressive is totally different package. there are people that talk seriously and frankly and wanted a straight to the point talks . if u find it rude to your side then we apologize for that. Also, same goes for us by judging us aggressive users where infact we are just being serious and concern about the matter. 

 

You can talk seriously and frankly without being disrespectful and aggressive. Nobody said that your problem is not a problem, rather to describe it with more details and eventually a video. That would help us to better understand the problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites

stage 2 is 15 minute right? each pylon is 250khp if im not mistaken how u cant do 250k damage in 15 minutes what are you guys using, lvl1 staff?

rush mid pylon and destroy it, 3 people with +5 weapons can destroy it in under 10 minutes, to be honest now i\m interested so see how you guys failing to destroy that pylon :uhuh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Higgings said:

 

You can talk seriously and frankly without being disrespectful and aggressive. 

In what manner i disrespect him ? is telling people to understand something is disrectpectful and aggresive ? 

44 minutes ago, lallouss said:

stage 2 is 15 minute right? each pylon is 250khp if im not mistaken how u cant do 250k damage in 15 minutes what are you guys using, lvl1 staff?

rush mid pylon and destroy it, 3 people with +5 weapons can destroy it in under 10 minutes, to be honest now i\m interested so see how you guys failing to destroy that pylon :uhuh:

u too, you are not getting the point. read again the post please what it is all about. thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Missprite said:

u too, you are not getting the point. read again the post please what it is all about. thanks

oh no, i did understand your points and if what you are saying is truthful i agree totally, than record it and upload video on support section in a new topic
im just curious how the pylon isn't destroyed while 0 people defending it :surprisedowl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lallouss said:

 

21 hours ago, Missprite said:

the point is, if mc didnt destroyed pylon, AFK ELF AUTO WIN..why?  

atleast now we know it might somethin bug according to above message . we will post it here sooner the evidence.

Edited by Missprite
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Missprite said:

In what manner i disrespect him ? is telling people to understand something is disrectpectful and aggresive ? 

 

I'm referring to Deminerd, who seems to have understood now. 

 

Moreover, if the form used to "tell people to understand something" is the one which has been chosen here:

 

21 hours ago, Missprite said:

anyway, once we post it here the evidences, we want to hear the answer atleast coming from u ..thanks

 

21 hours ago, Missprite said:

u just reply that as if we didnt do the effort and sounded like u favoring AFK elf who won.. u didnt answer the question right away

 

21 hours ago, Deminerd said:

Took you long to finally advise us to have this concern reported to the right section.

 

Next time, read and understand the post first before you reply. I even made it extra clear on the title. We don't need replies that are not helpful, just like what you did in the first place. 

 

Then you're not heping us to understand, but you're making the guy who tries to help you look like a fool. If he could've understood the problem by reading carefully (thing which I'm more than certain he did more than once) on the other hand you could've as first sent a video so that he could've got the problem on a first glance. This is what I mean. Anyway, these words aren't helping anyone. You got now precise instructions of what to do. We will wait for further news from you on the appropriate section. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...