charge!

zetta

the new barb skill charge is completely useless against bds, so against bds its almost like we havent got a new skill! against ranged class, really good for reducing the range! the stun only works when charged in the beginning! it dosent work in between of combat even though it shows the stun symbol under the enemy name! is it bug or made that way? i realisd i lose against bds because they got hamstring, and charge doesnt work against bd! i win against bd only if hamstring ir dodged or something! Pls let me know if i have completely wrong noob opinion!

Ya BDs hav same defense and nearly same damage but more attack speed and parry. And now cuz of this skill its very hard to win a BD for Barbs :facepalm: . But I still take them down with my WTS :diablo:

I didnt try cuz of less time, but try this and post the result,, taunt a BD in pvp fight and step back and charge  :good: .Tough but might work. Cuz after the taunt they will loose target and wont follow when u step back.

the new barb skill charge is completely useless against bds, so against bds its almost like we havent got a new skill! against ranged class, really good for reducing the range! the stun only works when charged in the beginning! it dosent work in between of combat even though it shows the stun symbol under the enemy name! is it bug or made that way? i realisd i lose against bds because they got hamstring, and charge doesnt work against bd! i win against bd only if hamstring ir dodged or something! Pls let me know if i have completely wrong noob opinion!

the different just 'charge' can stop any running enemy and stun them while harmstring cant.

I didnt try cuz of less time, but try this and post the result,, taunt a BD in pvp fight and step back and charge  :good: .Tough but might work. Cuz after the taunt they will loose target and wont follow when u step back.

I did try that but the taunt effect is just a matter of fractional second. The opponent will lose target after the animation so he can keep clicking! And not everyone has WTS :lol:

the different just 'charge' can stop any running enemy and stun them while harmstring cant.

charge has a chance to stun always + it does not work in between combat! Iv been hit by hemstring twice in pvp! Cannot beat a bd with equip level lower! And there is not much strategy to be used with a barb if u want to say i lack brains!

So I'll whine too, I cant get near to Shamans! My noob BD can just make 2 hits at them then I die.

Attack-Blind-Attack-Earthquake-Attack-Move a little bit-Blind-etc.....  :facepalm:

Agree! no barb speaking up! :facepalm:

Lol, just accept your fate my friend. Remember you will suffer until next update or maybe more like rogue before. My advice is be a nice barb, I saw several arrogance barb using charge to low level ppl passing or even druid passing by. Acting like afk then charge-bleeding-heavy blow...

Barbs did suffer most of the updates, this is takeing to long, i want to se devs give barb a skill that will make other classes complane. want to hear like ''omg barb skill is op!''