Clan of Dragon(WE HEVE NEW FORUM GET IN ALL THE CLAN)(Server US)

Chrono

What things you need mostly from guild?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What things you need mostly from guild?

• Unity
    • Strategy
    • Farming
    • Events,contests

Guys, i've moved to WOW(pc game). perhaps i'll be back if there is a great improvement in the future. Cya all.. have fun with killing elves n goodluck with leveling up n farming.. :D

Guys, i've moved to WOW(pc game). perhaps i'll be back if there is a great improvement in the future. Cya all.. have fun with killing elves n goodluck with leveling up n farming.. :D

heh why moved again? :wacko:

gotta miss you bro :sorry:

Aaahh what faction hav you chosen ...!!!!! Be sure to keep in touch ;)

hmm if u are blood elf then i can help u :D....but WOW is now outdatted...better play the old republic..swtor...released recenty...most expensive game to be made ..if u know about mmo u wll certainly know about it...i shall buy it in 2nd wewk of march coz its stock is over in my country :-)

it is the best game on pc in mmorpg but yea very expensive :P... $16 per month :D but if u love game mmorpg u should buy it(like me) :P

HI EVERYONE, I JUST JOINED THE CLAN AND I'M HAPPY TO BE PART OF SUCH A MOVEMENT. SORRY FOR THE CAPS, POSTING FROM MY MOBILE.CHAR: SENSIMILIA CURRENTLY LVL  17 BARB. CHEERS!

Welcome to the family :drinks:

?

Welcome marsz.. U're always welcome.. :D

I guess our clan still less team work. Need more team work, need more conversation between clan members.

we work alot slow slow guys dont run we heve all the time

i chro and war try to do all fast but how all know here we heve also real life and work ;)

No problem.. Everybody have a real life to take care of first, so do i(a bit busy nowaday with my real life). Just take it easy.. :D

Anyway, lets hope devs give us the clan system in the game quicker. It will help us to organize this clan.

Like it was suggested in previous pages, maybe you can distribute 1-2 specific tasks to different reliable members that are online most of the time...this way it will take some work off you guys, and the clan won't be stagnating as much.

Not everybody got a real life sum are so will spend every min in game & also try tricks has hacking & scamming ! :facepalm:

No problem.. Everybody have a real life to take care of first, so do i(a bit busy nowaday with my real life). Just take it easy.. :D

Anyway, lets hope devs give us the clan system in the game quicker. It will help us to organize this clan.

Strategy??? Come grow up guys we dont need think much strategy.. The thing is we should know our charaters capbilityor or ability thats the main task... If ech of us  found out how to use their character we dont need much strategy and thats the key to win in evry battle...."this war we shoul show mcs dont have mercy" slay every elfs in our teritory... 

9905_.jpg

yeah.. thats a pity.. hope those ppl get real life.. r u still playing cape?

Not everybody got a real life sum are so will spend every min in game & also try tricks has hacking & scamming ! :facepalm:

Thats a spirit.. I like ur style n ur spirit mannn...  :drinks:

Strategy??? Come grow up guys we dont need think much strategy.. The thing is we should know our charaters capbilityor or ability thats the main task... If ech of us  found out how to use their character we dont need much strategy and thats the key to win in evry battle...."this war we shoul show mcs dont have mercy" slay every elfs in our teritory... 

to whom i need talk to...in game...to join the clan??

forgive my poor English  :bad:

read tll eh post of the clan and u see who u need pm and how u can to get in ;)

As i see the ppl in this clan again starting be active, so welcome all new Dragon, and hope will have nice wars in dieing Warspear.

I currently hope for new update.

As i see the ppl in this clan again starting be active, so welcome all new Dragon, and hope will have nice wars in dieing Warspear.

I currently hope for new update.

They active agen but hanging in towns. Instead of kill elf every where...

for i dont need many members if they are lazy in war... I rathe chose few of them that they can  unstopable when it comes to war... Got my point? This clan is build to slay  elves. Not to recruitng lazy pepol...

9958_.jpg

inspirational qoute for weak player. Lake me, read it .

"If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you're strong enough to get back up"

9959_.jpg

This is just a suggestion from me

our clan should start to make schedule for events

it can be big war,arena tournament or just helping our new member killing bosses

I mean this game is really boring by just doing quest n farm

Like the past,we strike elven territory with a massive army (miss that moment)

The plan for the event should be announcement here on forum 1 or 2 weeks before the event time

Thats all and thx for reading

glory to "Clan of Dragon"

This is just a suggestion from me

our clan should start to make schedule for events

it can be big war,arena tournament or just helping our new member killing bosses

I mean this game is really boring by just doing quest n farm

Like the past,we strike elven territory with a massive army (miss that moment)

The plan for the event should be announcement here on forum 1 or 2 weeks before the event time

Thats all and thx for reading

glory to "Clan of Dragon"

i tell all i start to do event when i be good lvl and i start to help all and give gift to allt he clan when i ehve good lvl guys

wait dont run allot we work alot on the clan us ee we dii video foto we start to be all good lvl we help all slow slow guys ;)

A little bit confuse with daniopop's english. But its okay..just take a little bit more time to understand. I agree with soulblizz suggestion. I also suggest that we need a bank system in our clan also a member in our clan to be a banker that we can trust to manage the gold. So each member can deposit gold everyday to the bank. Later we can use that gold to help low level member or member who really need it. This is only a suggestion.. Thx

i tell all i start to do event when i be good lvl and i start to help all and give gift to allt he clan when i ehve good lvl guys

wait dont run allot we work alot on the clan us ee we dii video foto we start to be all good lvl we help all slow slow guys ;)

Dani,try use more friendly english,you write like hieroglyphs, these guys need normal english.

Sometimes me in game don't understand you too.

A little bit confuse with daniopop's english. But its okay..just take a little bit more time to understand. I agree with soulblizz suggestion. I also suggest that we need a bank system in our clan also a member in our clan to be a banker that we can trust to manage the gold. So each member can deposit gold everyday to the bank. Later we can use that gold to help low level member or member who really need it. This is only a suggestion.. Thx

Yes,that is right. Since the many player gone i still waiting for value.

Yes, i see activity of people in Sapphire.

I try release the War Event today.

Tomorrow the Clan of Dragon will do big meeting.

Time: GMT+7 Indonesian around 14:00, need more accurate!!!!

Plan of the meeting: Count the Dragons,talk about future and finally the organized attack to Dinalt 's Castle!

Please help me set the clock of the meeting.

So the good time for all.

We welcome every guy what will come to that meeting! Other clans can visit too!

Just i want try find the good time, and because it's Saturday. So no work.

We will see if many ppl will arrive.

Stay tuned, Dragons!

Oh myyy.. I'm still working on saturday. Cant promise chro. But i'll be there if i could. Also my main char still standby on first island.

Oh myyy.. I'm still working on saturday. Cant promise chro. But i'll be there if i could. Also my main char still standby on first island.

We need to define time,when is the most player online.:)