Snorlax/Roland, we really need you fast!

jayrox

Hi guys.

well...the winter event is great,i lime dungeons and the quests. There is only one problem that really makes me quit the game until a good update...

he rewards from dungdons are PERSONAL. Why?

whats the sense in getting level 18 ranger equippment with my level 20 druid?

make it equipping!

Will you fix it?????

Please reply cause manymanymany players are angry yet...

regards,Jay

83228_.png

83230_.png

Personal things from dungeons aren't cool. They are rubbish. Nobody won't buy them, only noobs :bad:

even if no one would buy them at least you can transfer/gift it to someone who can actually use it.

having an item which you can't even equip is just waste of bag space.

I am also waiting for an answer for this. Should we expect to get it fixed or shall we drop item ?

I believe, as always, its based on luck. At least here chances are 5/5 payers get something. In other dungeons only 1 player gets drop if lucky and many times you get nothing. Also remember, this is testing stages of coming dungeon: Berengars Tower. Would be lovely though to get them equipping.....and full stats a plus plus, as Halloween items. We would really love you guys then  :blush:

• Developer

Hello.

These are event dungeons, they are the first in our game. We made kinda high drop rates for items in order to make everyone receive few of them during event. And that's why we made them personal - to not flood ingame markets with lots of equipment.

Next dungeons (in next updates) will be different, with other rewards.

Hello.

These are event dungeons, they are the first in our game. We made kinda high drop rates for items in order to make everyone receive few of them during event. And that's why we made them personal - to not flood ingame markets with lots of equipment.

Next dungeons (in next updates) will be different, with other rewards.

case closed :crazy: