[2011.10.31] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.0

Kuzmitch

where did you download the 2.0?

from download page. client weights 13.9Mb. if it still downloads old one clear ur browser cache

Server was On for 5minutes, and I saw thing which make me unhappy .. where all my 3charactes gone? what happen? Now server in mainetanance again.

Server was On for 5minutes, and I saw thing which make me unhappy .. where all my 3charactes gone? what happen? Now server in mainetanance again.

Dont worry the new login just loads characters from wich server are curently online. So there were online just sapphire and VN.

@Eregion No, im sorry i connected from PC, but however now is again under maintenance.

is pc version 13.7mb? i m not with good internet right now and i dont want waste time downloading wrong version...

yes, go forward and update it  ;)

Logged on on EU-Emerald and allChars gone. When i tried to create new one system said that I akready got max. Number of characters. So i hope i did not scrw up my account  :yahoo:

Logged on on EU-Emerald and allChars gone. When i tried to create new one system said that I akready got max. Number of characters. So i hope i did not scrw up my account  :yahoo:

Stay cool  ;D it doesnt seems like the servers are up  :(

Same here..hope they won`t have to rollback the update..