[2011.10.31] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.0

Kuzmitch

will be two versions of client pc?

small window with good graphics and large with worse?

Here we see a client with good graphics

Опубликованное фото

will be two versions of client pc?

small window with good graphics and large with worse?

Here we see a client with good graphics

Опубликованное фото

Maybe is java sdk ..

It would be so cool to get back to old client..

No, it's version for development only (we can change resolution and many things which help to do content testing). As we told already we will not release more different clients for PC than we have today.

No, it's version for development only (we can change resolution and many things which help to do content testing). As we told already we will not release more different clients for PC than we have today.

But all he people think that smaller client is better. With bigger one i cant play. Is so big and greedy.. too pixelated :(

But all he people think that smaller client is better. With bigger one i cant play. Is so big and greedy.. too pixelated :(

no they dont, when it was first released everyone complained it was too small and spammed bring back old one, so they did.

no they dont, when it was first released everyone complained it was too small and spammed bring back old one, so they did.

Oh really? I remember i saw many people asking for smaller.. i dont know why people wants it big.. its crap. I tried to ivite some friends on warspear but when they saw the graphic of pc client they tought i was joking..

Oh really? I remember i saw many people asking for smaller.. i dont know why people wants it big.. its crap. I tried to ivite some friends on warspear but when they saw the graphic of pc client they tought i was joking..

Same  :wacko: , but my friend said its a good game for phone, nothing amazing for pc, for pc we got many games better like diablo 2/3, ragnarok, MU etc after all this game is for phone :)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6195.30

about game size: on big screens with high resolution is too small too see that small client, when i played that one i always had to change resolution to be able to play well. on laptops is better the small one. so will be nice if have option to change resolution in game, or to have both clients.

Am i the only one who noticed the barb screenshot is in a NEW TOWN? maybe its upgraded but idk nothing comes close to that minimap on our world map  ;)

Am i the only one who noticed the barb screenshot is in a NEW TOWN? maybe its upgraded but idk nothing comes close to that minimap on our world map  ;)

• New starting locations. We completely redesigned the initial quests and locations so start the game in the world of Arinar is easier and more fun.

does this mean you cant use it in the middle of a fight on boss or oposite faction?

if your talking about stealth, you can if you stun the enemy then turn on stealth, extra dmg for rogue each time, but if your getting atked then no.

if your talking about stealth, you can if you stun the enemy then turn on stealth, extra dmg for rogue each time, but if your getting atked then no.

So sleep then stealth is a sure escape.. :facepalm:

Dear Kuzz  :)

I must tell you that I love the game and the effort you have put into it. It is with out a doubt the best mobile mmorpg and perhaps the best mobile game of all.

I do sincerely hope you will heed to the requests of your fans.

We have been marooned at lvl.18 for a little too long  :(

New skill is very good news indeed, atleast for the sake of improving one more skill, perhaps you could have increased the lvl limit even though you have not completed work on any new main game quests or locations for the existing top lvl players.

In any case, regardless of the version number, it is so nice to see that the game is work in progress and we hope to see many great new things from you in this game in the future.

:drinks:

Kuzmitch or Mioco can you tell us if will we get choice between system keyboard and in-game one in Android client? The in-game keyboard isn't that bad but it would be cool if we could get possibility to use keyboard we got used (system) to like in other games. With Swype we could type much faster.

какой 5 скил у шамов будет?

:facepalm: it's english forum. Devs won't say about other skills. Stop asking aboit it, else this topic will be closed too.

i need m.coins for malaysia ..pls .. :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:     

8) :dirol: :diablo: :clapping: :rofl: :tease: :unknw: :( ;) :yahoo: :yahoo:

:yahoo: :give_rose:

NO IDEA .. :bad:

New location with new quest? But 18th level is still max? Wew, so that new quest is useless for max level players. Lol

They are not adding any new locations they are just improving the starting locations and quests.

• New starting locations. We completely redesigned the initial quests and locations so start the game in the world of Arinar is easier and more fun.

i need m.coins for malaysia ..pls .. :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:     

8) :dirol: :diablo: :clapping: :rofl: :tease: :unknw: :( ;) :yahoo: :yahoo:

:yahoo: :give_rose:

NO IDEA .. :bad:

Could get banned using too much smileys..

They are not adding any new locations they are just improving the starting locations and quests.

They also improved quest rewards.. we'll see what changes on update day

Kuzmitch or Mioco can you tell us if will we get choice between system keyboard and in-game one in Android client? The in-game keyboard isn't that bad but it would be cool if we could get possibility to use keyboard we got used (system) to like in other games. With Swype we could type much faster.

Yes i want write with swype too :( I have Galaxy S2

Hmmm I have a voice text on my phone so maybe just speak and it will type for you. Then you just have to hit ok or enter. Or maybe im just lazy lol

sorry if double post, you can use the android keyboard by pressing the menu button about one second, the keyboard will pop up

I just wanna folow up the "Auction System" you said before. As you see  its hard now to buy/sell items as of the increasing population and speaking of only people in main cities can read trade chats.

sorry if double post, you can use the android keyboard by pressing the menu button about one second, the keyboard will pop up

i know about it but its not native system keyboard support and this doesn't support swype. also, opening and closing it as little bit messy makes us unable to chat fast

I just tried it on the galaxy s2 but nothing happens.

Are you sure about it?  :unknw: