NEW USE FOR ALLIANCE CHAT!

suggestor1001

Ok we all know how world chat used to be named alliance chat. The name didnt really suit for what it was for so thats why it got changed.

I think a better Idea would be to use alliance chat between guilds!!! This means add guild allies into the guild system.  This just means that whoever is an ally to your guild, you may easily talk to them through  the alliance chat.

Other things could be also for events and other stuff(guild alliances).

Thanks!

I would go for this during a trail period and then evaluate.

I've had world chat turned off since it was possible, all it is, is a teen spam or non-english spam channel. Nothing of value has ever been said on that worthless channel...

I would go for this during a trail period and then evaluate.

I've had world chat turned off since it was possible, all it is, is a teen spam or non-english spam channel. Nothing of value has ever been said on that worthless channel...

Agree'd.

I'v had that channel turned off from day one of it's introduction. It either needs to be removed or revamped for better purposes.

Auto chat bann every non-english conversation.

As for guilds, there should come an option for proposing alliances, accepting results in a shared chat box.

As for guilds, there should come an option for proposing alliances, accepting results in a shared chat box.

so if i wrote 'hello guyz' i get chat banned? :P

Hey spamming the world chat helps kill time every once and again! xD

Just kidding here, spamming is bad:(

THIS!

Wanna speak russian? Go for the russian server, wanna speak ALIEN? Go back to your planet, Wanna speak spaaaaniishh?...... Private chat... I guess?

Even with my absolute hatred against childish insults or foreign langauges, I don`t think it would be a smart idea xd But then again, peace and quiet...

Even with my absolute hatred against childish insults or foreign langauges, I don`t think it would be a smart idea xd But then again, peace and quiet...

It is not a smart idea but still... Maaannn, there is a russian server, an asian server, cmon this just the right to be done, stick to the server that better suits your language, OR ducking learn english for ducks sake, as it is an international server!

I`m Dutch myself, theres none Dutch servers here and honestly I don`t want one since I can speak/write English good enough for others to understand me.

When I want to speak Dutch, I`lk go in a private chat or in a party with other dutch people.

It`s not a hard mather, ignorance of others is why this occurs.

Yea, whenever i want/have to speak portuguese (my main language) i go in private.

And oh man seriously... I sometimes get ashamed to say that i am Brazilian...

My fellow countrymates just spam the shit out of world chat like there's no tomorrow. Goodly enough in portuguese because you would rather not know with what subjects they do it...

You can't prevent foreign language spam. Auto-mute for foreign languages would suck, because as lallouss said, you could get banned for miss-typing an English word. I would love to see people stop being so ignorant and chat in Party or PM channels, but everything depends on the players' minds and lack of ignorance. For the people who  can't stand foreign language spam - maybe a bit of tolerance?  ;)  Tell the spammers to chat in PM, and if they send you to hell... Well, lets just say the world  will always have a$$holes. Just remember - if you're not one, than the world has one a$$hole less  ;) .

(As a person from a nation that often spams the world chat ( Lithuanian) I would like to apologize for my fellows' ignorance ).

As only Android users can see the Greek text in Warspear, fellow Greeks type in greeklish, an alternative one we use here.

I just ignore my countrymates.

As only Android users can see the Greek text in Warspear, fellow Greeks type in greeklish, an alternative one we use here.

I just ignore my countrymates.

Yes! Why does people think that nationality = friendship? Im a swede, youre a swede, that doesnt mean ♥♥♥♥ to me. Your morals, values and opinions are shared things that can make us friends or connected NOT nationality.

So swedes that has nothing real to bound with me over - dont bother trying to befriend me  :mega_shok: