Life Steal Jewelry Problems(please fix this)

Kimimaro100

Life steal jewelry is one of the new items introduced in last Halloween event.

These items cost very much a ring might cost 250k-300k(depends on the type of ring)

while the Amulets can be sold 200k-250k(depends on the type of amulet)

Each ring has 1.1% of Life steal effect

while amulets has 1.8 Life steal effect

Add them all

1 ring =1.1

1 amulet =1.8

since you have 2 rings you will have 2.2 if you have 2 rings.

2.2+1.8= 4.0%

Now we have 4% right?

Ok lets say a Warlock can give 1000 critical damage.

Now lets take a look of the description of Life steal Effect.

Life Steal

Some percentage of damage from common attacks or skills is used to replenish the character's health. Total Bonus  parameter consist of bouns parameter from all items.

Now lets compute again.

If Total Damage is 1000

and total Life steal effect is 4.0%

Then.

1000*4.0% = 40.0

Yes only 40 replenish life from 1000 damage.

The conclusion is that you will only get 40 life replenish from a very high damage?

Well I just realized it when I equipped the items.

I only got 40+ replenish from my Warlock" damage which is 1000+

Sorry to say but "THAT IS SO UNFAIR"

we bought those items from what? for to get a very low replenishing effect? at first I thought the life replenish effect is at-least 100 to 150 if you got full set of jewelry. but come on its only 40 life replenish for 1000 damage!

By the way we can have additional life teal effect if we have life steal weapons but then there are many kinds of weapon' life steal percentage and I cant show all the computations, I just use my warlocks situation for example.

(I know many people will say that weapons could add life steal effect but we should know that only VERY VERY VERY VERY few have life steal weapons because only few can complete the quest and it means only very few can have life steal weapons.)

SO I  didn't want to add the life steal effect of weapon in my computation.

So what solution can we do about this?

Simple add more percentage to the life steal jewelries.

Rings must have 4.0%

While Amulets must have 7.0%

so lets compute again.

Total Life steal effect of Rings 4.0+4.0 = 8.0

Total Life steal effect of Amulet = 7.0

Total Percentage = 8.0+7.0 = 15%

Ok  Now we have 15 percent right?

Now lets use this 15 percent to know the amount of percentage we can get from 1000 critical damage.

1000*15=150

150 replenish life is not bad.

so 150 Replenish life for 1000 damage.

In the source code I believe that its only very few editing to make this problem to be fixed right?

You will only change the values of some variables. :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

Life steal jewelry is one of the new items introduced in last Halloween event.

These items cost very much a ring might cost 250k-300k(depends on the type of ring)

while the Amulets can be sold 200k-250k(depends on the type of amulet)

Each ring has 1.1% of Life steal effect

while amulets has 1.8 Life steal effect

Add them all

1 ring =1.1

1 amulet =1.8

since you have 2 rings you will have 2.2 if you have 2 rings.

2.2+1.8= 4.0%

Now we have 4% right?

Ok lets say a Warlock can give 1000 critical damage.

Now lets take a look of the description of Life steal Effect.

Life Steal

Some percentage of damage from common attacks or skills is used to replenish the character's health. Total Bonus  parameter consist of bouns parameter from all items.

Now lets compute again.

If Total Damage is 1000

and total Life steal effect is 4.0%

Then.

1000*4.0% = 40.0

Yes only 40 replenish life from 1000 damage.

The conclusion is that you will only get 40 life replenish from a very high damage?

Well I just realized it when I equipped the items.

I only got 40+ replenish from my Warlock" damage which is 1000+

Sorry ot say but "THAT IS SO UNFAIR"

we bought those items from what? for to get a very low replenishing effect? at first I thought the life replenish effect is at-least 100 to 150 if you got full set of jewelry. but come one its only 40 life replenish for 1000 damage!

By the way we can have additional life teal effect if we have life steal weapons but then there are many kinds of weapon' life steal percentage and I cant show all the computations, I just use my warlcoks situation for example.

(I know many people will say that weapons could add life steal effect but we should know that only VERY VERY VERY VERY few have life steal weapons because only few can complete the quest and it means only very few can have life steal weapons.)

SO I  didn't want to add the life steal effect of weapon in my computation.

So what solution can we do about this?

Simple add more percentage to the life steal jewelries.

Rings must have 4.0%

While Amulets must have 7.0%

so lets compute again.

Total Life steal effect of Rings 4.0+4.0 = 8.0

Total Life steal effect of Amulet = 7.0

Total Percentage = 8.0+7.0 = 15%

Ok  Now we have 15 percent right?

Now lets use this 15 percent to know the amount of percentage we can get from 1000 critical damage.

1000*15=150

150 replenish life is not bad.

so 150 Replenish life for 1000 damage.

In the source code I believe that its only very few editing to make this problem to be fixed right?

You will only change the values of some variables. :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

You clearly forgot other damaging spells  :facepalm: . Warlock is almost overpowered with lifesteal items

You clearly forgot other damaging spells  :facepalm: . Warlock is almost overpowered with lifesteal items

Warlock is OP with or without Lifesteal. So its non-sense to say that Lifesteal will make the Warlocks OP.

First the Combo skills of Warlock is really OP.

Non of other classes can beat the warlocks in terms of skills combo.

You want to be OP?

Go create Warlock...

P.S.

But now many many noobs created Warlocks that caused over-population of warlocks.

Actually your comment is out of topic, but since I want you to understand the current situations about the warlocks, I give an effort to type all this things so I can help you to understand things about warlocks.

I hope you know now.

Thank you for noticing this.

We'll check the whole situation.

No problem sir, as always I am here to give suggestions that will help to optimized the gaming experience of the players. :snorlax: :snorlax:

So you think you should be healing 150 per thousand crits instead of 40, just because you bought those items expensively?

Kill yourself

So you think you should be healing 150 per thousand crits instead of 40, just because you bought those items expensively?

Kill yourself

Yes! ofcourse I pay for that! I use my money for that! I pay with real Money and the lifesteal items simply don't worth its price.

Afte all the hardwork to get it from quest? ofcourse that will be very expensive and its my choice to buy it however it is our right or should I say the consumers right to complain if the consumer founds dissatisfaction about the product.

Do you even know about e-commerce?

or about consumers act law?

"Or do you even know at least the saying that (costumers is always right)?"

Basically things we purchased in this game such as miracle coins is a product of this game and if we found dissatisfaction we have the rights to complain since its "OUR MONEY" we use to pay those miracle coins.

Geez you don't even know that?

Are you even educated?

Simple advice go to school so you will learn to speak without ignorance.

Yes! ofcourse I pay for that! I use my money for that! I pay with real Money and the lifesteal items simply don't worth its price.

Afte all the hardwork to get it from quest? ofcourse that will be very expensive and its my choice to buy it however it is our right or should I say the consumers right to complain if the consumer founds dissatisfaction about the product.

Do you even know about e-commerce?

or about consumers act law?

"Or do you even know at least the saying that (costumers is always right)?"

Basically things we purchased in this game such as miracle coins is a product of this game and if we found dissatisfaction we have the rights to complain since its "OUR MONEY" we use to pay those miracle coins.

Geez you don't even know that?

Are you even educated?

Simple advice go to school so you will learn to speak without ignorance.

Law? E-commerce?

You've just went fully retarded on a game forum.

Customers always right? No, some customers (e.g take a look on the mirror) are just retards who want everything perfect or more than that, and let's be clear, nothing is perfect, you aren't, i am not, nobody is.

The life steal items aren't products of AIgrind, the game itself is a product, and everything in it is merely the product's content. You are just dissatisfied after getting to know that 1.8% life steal isn't as high life leech as you expected and you choose to complain over it. Bringing Law and Human Rights for a Game, or to say, for a Product's content, is another stupid move.

Any hard work of yours or whatsoever you went through to buy the Life Steal items, you knew beforehand how much % of Life Steal they had, and you knew that they were terrible, you went ahead and skipped these parts and bought them, only to complain, spoiled brat.

Am i educated? Go to school?

I don't need to be told that from a person who can't even spell right.

Comeback, please.

Law? E-commerce?

You've just went fully retarded on a game forum.

Customers always right? No, some customers (e.g take a look on the mirror) are just retards who want everything perfect or more than that, and let's be clear, nothing is perfect, you aren't, i am not, nobody is.

The life steal items aren't products of AIgrind, the game itself is a product, and everything in it is merely the product's content. You are just dissatisfied after getting to know that 1.8% life steal isn't as high life leech as you expected and you choose to complain over it. Bringing Law and Human Rights for a Game, or to say, for a Product's content, is another stupid move.

Any hard work of yours or whatsoever you went through to buy the Life Steal items, you knew beforehand how much % of Life Steal they had, and you knew that they were terrible, you went ahead and skipped these parts and bought them, only to complain, spoiled brat.

Am i educated? Go to school?

I don't need to be told that from a person who can't even spell right.

Comeback, please.

yes I might have misspelled words due to fast typing lol.

Spoiled brat? hahaha why not? That is the common alias for kids who waste thier money in games right?

And again you are the most STUPID PERSON I ever known.

Logically thinking the game itself is a "FREE MMORPG"  which means playing this game is for FREE. so how can the devs get money if the game is free? simple the product will be the Miracle coins which we use to buy miracle items life signs and repairs etc.

Now you just failed to defend yourself due to lacking of knowledge and being an ignorant who speak without any basis.

E-commerce Law and Consumers right are merely related to the topic, your the one who is out of the topic with all of the idiotic words you said.

its simple!

I will give you an example so you will understand it.

Example I will buy a new I phone 5

then this Iphone 5 have some defects, ofcuorse as a consumer its my rights to complain to the apple company so they will fix my device or replace it.

Same scenario in the situation about life steal items

the devs will fix it since I pay money for it.

got it?

if still not magpakamatay ka nalang at bibigyan pa kita ng jacket! :facepalm:

yes I might have misspelled words due to fast typing lol.

Spoiled brat? hahaha why not? That is the common alias for kids who waste thier money in games right?

And again you are the most STUPID PERSON I ever known.

Logically thinking the game itself is a "FREE MMORPG"  which means playing this game is for FREE. so how can the devs get money if the game is free? simple the product will be the Miracle coins which we use to buy miracle items life signs and repairs etc.

Now you just failed to defend yourself due to lacking of knowledge and being an ignorant who speak without any basis.

E-commerce Law and Consumers right are merely related to the topic, your the one who is out of the topic with all of the idiotic words you said.

its simple!

I will give you an example so you will understand it.

Example I will buy a new I phone 5

then this Iphone 5 have some defects, ofcuorse as a consumer its my rights to complain to the apple company so they will fix my device or replace it.

Same scenario in the situation about life steal items

the devs will fix it since I pay money for it.

got it?

if still not magpakamatay ka nalang at bibigyan pa kita ng jacket! :facepalm:

Fast typing and you did the same fail, double.

K, entering quote mode.

Werent' you the one crying on other topics that only riches get the good stuff? What's wrong now, been lonely much?

Now you just failed to defend yourself due to lacking of knowledge and being an ignorant who speak without any basis E-commerce Law and Consumers right are merely related to the topic, your the one who is out of the topic with all of the idiotic words you said.

They are only related to the Warspear Online, not to the ingame item. You can't use the Law to go against AIGrind because  you are dissatisfied from an ingame item and you can't call it customer right to complain for such.

I will give you an example so you will understand it.Example I will buy a new I phone 5 then this Iphone 5 have some defects, ofcuorse as a consumer its my rights to complain to the apple company so they will fix my device or replace it.Same scenario in the situation about life steal itemsthe devs will fix it since I pay money for it.got it?

Fail example, as the IPhone5 itself is the product as of whole, and secondly its a device, a mobile and so on. AIGrind's Warspear Online has nothing to do with a device or whatever, it's simply an application, a game. You didn't spend any money to get the Life Steal Items, and if they were to do something it wouldn't be a fix, you simply want more benefit from an item you got ripped  off for to get. And you won't get any benefit.

magpakamatay ka nalang at bibigyan pa kita ng jacket!

Resorting to your language to dish out insults- how cute, downgrading yourself.

Comeback, please

They're fine as is.

15% on someone who is consistently doing high damage is essentially making them a god.

Oh, and for the tardo who feels entitled to have then changed because you spent mcoins - guess what? I did too and I think they need to stay as is. I have a sneaking suspicion you want it changed cause you cant pvp for shit.

Your Iphone 5 analogy isn't in context. The amulet isn't broken, it's just not as powerful as you want it to be. That's like buying a pistol and then saying: "Why isn't this a machine gun?" (Stupid example, all I could think of)

I know that you clearly saw that the amulet for example had 1,8% life steal and not 7%. So you payed for a amulet with 1,8% life steal, but then you feel tricked by that because of that it sucks and you payed real life money for it? You knew that it wouldn't add a great amount of health restoration (as long as you know the simplest math). So Aigrind didn't trick you and you doesn't have right in this case. You payed for 1,8% not 7%

Fast typing and you did the same fail, double.

K, entering quote mode.

Werent' you the one crying on other topics that only riches get the good stuff? What's wrong now, been lonely much?

They are only related to the Warspear Online, not to the ingame item. You can't use the Law to go against AIGrind because  you are dissatisfied from an ingame item and you can't call it customer right to complain for such.

Fail example, as the IPhone5 itself is the product as of whole, and secondly its a device, a mobile and so on. AIGrind's Warspear Online has nothing to do with a device or whatever, it's simply an application, a game. You didn't spend any money to get the Life Steal Items, and if they were to do something it wouldn't be a fix, you simply want more benefit from an item you got ripped  off for to get. And you won't get any benefit.

Resorting to your language to dish out insults- how cute, downgrading yourself.

Comeback, please

I dont care all about the shits you said just now but this quote really caught my attention.

Werent' you the one crying on other topics that only riches get the good stuff? What's wrong now, been lonely much?--- copy statement.

First of all yes I can buy m.coins just like the rich noobs. BUT I will never do the things they do.

Like buying lots of Arena tickets to fight in 5x5 and they will fight their own guild. Ofc they will get too much Guild points WITHOUT A SWEAT.

Second the rich noobs will respawn again and again just to disturb some boss hunters.

And lastly they can buy anything in this game. They will spend a lot for a waste.

Actually they also used it for gaining much advanced like arena ticket spamming.

I might use my m.coins but in reasonable purpose.

And lastly why you know know I am against noob rich? hahahah omg don't tell me you are also a stalker?

I hope you're not gay lol.

Your Iphone 5 analogy isn't in context. The amulet isn't broken, it's just not as powerful as you want it to be. That's like buying a pistol and then saying: "Why isn't this a machine gun?" (Stupid example, all I could think of)

the IPHONE IS NOT broke either, I only said that it has defects.

Example low sound coming from the loud speaker.

in the case of lifesteal items didn't worth their prices.

Look at the last years event rings and amulets ( Ice Queen Amulet)

They have an effective effect because of high percentage it adds to your character if you wear them,

And just like Ice Queen Amulet the lifesteal items is an expensive item so it deserves to be useful as Ice Queen Amulet.

So their i hope you get my point.

You really have the habit to piss people off easily don`t you?

Don`t come to close, consider it a warning.

sana lang hindi bakla itong gago na toh. :facepalm:

mga sawsaw suka ang pota.

palagi pa may comment sa mga topics ko... damn

Zover da ik ut wit hek ut recht om te poste wak zelf wil.

Bovendien zijde gij gewoon ene grote eikel, en nu opsodemieteren, vuile ellendeling da ge der zijt.

Zover da ik ut wit hek ut recht om te poste wak zelf wil.

Bovendien zijde gij gewoon ene grote eikel, en nu opsodemieteren, vuile ellendeling da ge der zijt.

Kwento mo sa pagong. 8)

listen guy

I respect your opinions. but it seems to me like you have a problem with every little aspect of this game.

this is warspear, not whatever other game you play or whatever game you are trying to turn this game into.

if you have so many problems with warspear, why do you still play it?

now, who was it that said "arent we all eager to have the gameplay ruined by these so-called pros?"

listen guy

I respect your opinions. but it seems to me like you have a problem with every little aspect of this game.

this is warpear, not whatever other game you play or whatever game you are trying to turn this game into.

if you have so many problems with warspear, why do you still play it?

now, who was it that said "arent we all eager to have the gameplay ruined by these so-called pros?"

Well I only say things I know that is right..

All I want is to be just by means of adding percentage of Lifesteal items since we bought it for very expensive price. just LIKE THE Ice Queen Amulets and rings. That is very simple. Those people I think might not have lifesteal items that's why they don't actually care about it. but if they have lifesteal items would they still have the same opinion?

p.s.

thanks man I feel you are a good person knowing that you can respect others opinion.

And After-all Why would I waste time talking to them ? The Admins/devs already give response and they will review the current situation.

I just hope they will do a fast actions for this problem..

I understand the life steal situation. My DK uses life steal.

But if they make it too useful, it will only make rich players even more OP.

and my comment wasnt really about this topic, but all your topics in general.

some of your ideas I agree with, some I dont. everyone has a right to voice their opinion,

and most players want this to be a better game, but I think you are trying to turn this into a whole different game

why not ask AIGrind to develop another game from scratch?

it will probably be closer to your ideal game than warspear will ever be.

I understand the life steal situation. My DK uses life steal.

But if they make it too useful, it will only make rich players even more OP.

and my comment wasnt really about this topic, but all your topics in general.

some of your ideas I agree with, some I dont. everyone has a right to voice their opinion,

and most players want this to be a better game, but I think you are trying to turn this into a whole different game

why not ask AIGrind to develop another game from scratch?

it will probably be closer to your ideal game than warspear will ever be.

well I am not trying to change it, I am only trying to give ideas that will promote optimization, that's only my sole purpose.

In the first place, why would Airgrind create an expensive item if they are not useful?

Ice Queen is very useful because it can give added damage. Unlike lifesteal items who gives very less life replenishment despite of very high damage effect.

Guys, Life Leech Items are good at all, even those without astral for healing classes.

Life Leech is supposed for Tanks to get an little xtra Heal every hit.

Guys, Life Leech Items are good at all, even those without astral for healing classes.

Life Leech is supposed for Tanks to get an little xtra Heal every hit.

then why they create lifesteal items?

The prices of those items is not joke so take it seriously.

P.S.

Do you have lifesteal items?

I dont care all about the shits you said just now but this quote really caught my attention.

Werent' you the one crying on other topics that only riches get the good stuff? What's wrong now, been lonely much?--- copy statement.

First of all yes I can buy m.coins just like the rich noobs. BUT I will never do the things they do.

Like buying lots of Arena tickets to fight in 5x5 and they will fight their own guild. Ofc they will get too much Guild points WITHOUT A SWEAT.

Second the rich noobs will respawn again and again just to disturb some boss hunters.

And lastly they can buy anything in this game. They will spend a lot for a waste.

Actually they also used it for gaining much advanced like arena ticket spamming.

I might use my m.coins but in reasonable purpose.

And lastly why you know know I am against noob rich? hahahah omg don't tell me you are also a stalker?

I hope you're not gay lol.

Oh how i know? ♥♥♥♥♥ please you've proven that yourself.

Yeah im gay, and im gonna make you my gay slave to obey my orders, any problems? Yes? Don't care.

And your definition of "rich noob" is just pointless as it's all on you. Go ahead, you don't even know the definition of 'noob', what are you gonna do now, google it and comeback? Haha.

Look they already give response egoist just want some attention lol.

You call whoever proves you wrong an attention seeker?

Yeah.

Kill yourself

They prices may not be a joke but you are the joke buying them for X large amount then asking to buff the item.

P.S.

Do you have lifesteal items?

Kyumaru, the prices are made by Players and not by Devs.

Ppl who want to have the newest items first pay much for it.

I had many LifeLeech Items and still got two Amulets and a ring.

But i dont equip them myself bcs i dont need. So even I sold them for high prices.

Kyumaru, the prices are made by Players and not by Devs.

Ppl who want to have the newest items first pay much for it.

I had many LifeLeech Items and still got two Amulets and a ring.

But i dont equip them myself bcs i dont need. So even I sold them for high prices.

Those are "Limited Special Items"

Just like Ice Queen items and the effectiveness of Ice Queen Items is high while the effectiveness of the Lifesteal Items is Extremely low.

That's it sorry to say if you still don't understand my point I cant explain again. its tiring.

Ok what about this..

Let the lifesteal in its current percentage but make the Ice Queen items percentage lower as the Lifesteal items.

Do you think the current user of the ice Queen items will feel good if they know the "LIMITED ITEMS"  they bought will become almost useless justl ike lifesteal items?

Oh how i know? ♥♥♥♥♥ please you've proven that yourself.

Yeah im gay, and im gonna make you my gay slave to obey my orders, any problems? Yes? Don't care.

And your definition of "rich noob" is just pointless as it's all on you. Go ahead, you don't even know the definition of 'noob', what are you gonna do now, google it and comeback? Haha.

You call whoever proves you wrong an attention seeker?----- LOL You're not attention seeker, coz your a dick seeker. :lol:

Yeah.

They prices may not be a joke but you are the joke buying them for X large amount then asking to buff the item.

Hahaha you're gay? Opps sorry I don't entertain gays, I only love beautiful girls, sorry.

By the way one advice.

KWETO MO ULET SA PAGONG.

Those are "Limited Special Items"

Just like Ice Queen items and the effectiveness of Ice Queen Items is high while the effectiveness of the Lifesteal Items is Extremely low.

That's it sorry to say if you still don't understand my point I cant explain again. its tiring.

Ok what about this..

Let the lifesteal in its current percentage but make the Ice Queen items percentage lower as the Lifesteal items.

Do you think the current user of the ice Queen items will feel good if they know the "LIMITED ITEMS"  they bought will become almost useless justl ike lifesteal items?

5% physical damage

1.8% HP leech per hit

Do you realise both can't be compared?

This kid can`t be for real -.-

Ice queen is for melee only just like life steal is intended to be, ofcourse it would suck on most casters since they NEED other stats.

Get your mutated face of here now.

5% physical damage

1.8% HP leech per hit

Do you realise both can't be compared?

Ok let me give you a computation.

If you got all ice Queen items you will have:

Rings = 5 so if I have 2 rings that is equal to 10%

Amulets = 5 percent too so:

total percentage: 10%+5% = 15%

Now lets take a look if a Ranger for example has a 1000 damage effect then lets compute.

1000*0.15%

then you will have 150 added damage.

so 1000+150 - 10150 damage!

That is a big extra damage added.

Now lets try if the Ice Queen items is same as Life steal items.

1 ring =1.11 amulet =1.8since you have 2 rings you will have 2.2 if you have 2 rings.2.2+1.8= 4.0%Now we have 4% right?Now lets compute again.If Total Damage is 1000and total Damage  effect is 4.0%Then.1000*4.0% = 40.0

Yes its only 40

so 1000+40 = 1040 damage effect.

Now did you see the "BIG Difference?"

Ice queen item are not that good as you think. only usefull for meeles because physical dmg increase.

For caster classes it sucks if you are not +10.

My +9 SD Warlock got 374 DMG with Laby Rings. ( both + 16, means 32 xtra dark dmg )

If i use those christmas items it will be like this:

374-32= 344 / 344+10%= 378.

So whats so good about that?????

And ice queen items have only 2 stats......

In my opinion life leech is much better then last years icequeens items. ( for casters )

Life leech doesnt make any xtra dmg. it just gives you xtra heal

Ok let me give you a computation.

If you got all ice Queen items you will have:

Rings = 5 so if I have 2 rings that is equal to 10%

Amulets = 5 percent too so:

total percentage: 10%+5% = 15%

Now lets take a look if a Ranger for example has a 1000 damage effect then lets compute.

1000*0.15%

then you will have 150 added damage.

so 1000+150 - 10150 damage!

That is a big extra damage added.

Now lets try if the Ice Queen items is same as Life steal items.

1 ring =1.11 amulet =1.8since you have 2 rings you will have 2.2 if you have 2 rings.2.2+1.8= 4.0%Now we have 4% right?Now lets compute again.If Total Damage is 1000and total Damage  effect is 4.0%Then.1000*4.0% = 40.0

Yes its only 40

What is the bonus is ducking irrelevant now, you can't compare PHYSICAL DAMAGE ENHANCEMENT with LIFE STEAL. Life steal is based on damage dealt per hit/skill while Physical Damage Enhancement (What basically Ice Queen items do, add more power) simply adds to the damage.

Now do you realise how stupid you are?