Life Steal Jewelry Problems(please fix this)

Kimimaro100

WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ DID YOU JUST ♥♥♥♥ING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BULLY? I'll have you know that i lasted 16 years in Canada, and i've been involved in numerous raids on my own body, and i have over 300ML bleach drank. I'm trained in selfharm and i'm the top clorox chugger in BC, Canada. you are nothing to me but just another bully, I will wipe myself the ♥♥♥♥ out with chugging the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my  ♥♥♥♥ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again lucker. As we speak I am knotting my 2 meters long of rope across my neck and your feelings are being hurt right now so you better prepare for the suicide, bully. The suicide that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call life. you're ♥♥♥♥ing done kid. I can die anywhere, anytime, and i can kill myself in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my clorox and rope . You  ♥♥♥♥ed up bully, i will shit sadness on you and you will drown in it, i'm ♥♥♥♥ing dead kiddo.

LOL why this comment is almost similar to Azebu's comment?

next comes comparing snow equips with set bonus vs deadborn etc equips

OK why are you so against Lifesteal Increased of percentage? does it going to harm you or the game?

lol, harm me how?

I have played every class there is except priest and barb

im more neutral than anything

my original point was that while some of yout ideas are good, others are just bizarre

like the orbs you wanted to add, ffs

and you always want to make your own events

dude, why dont you just apply to be a dev?

Since you seem to be out to screwing up the gameplay and changing the game to what YOU see fit

lol, harm me how?

I have played every class there is except priest and barb

im more neutral than anything

my original point was that while some of yout ideas are good, others are just bizarre

like the orbs you wanted to add, ffs

and you always want to make your own events

dude, why dont you just apply to be a dev?

Since you seem to be out to screwing up the gameplay and changing the game to what YOU see fit

excaxlty the suggestion wont hurt you.

Apply to be a devs? well why not.

About the orbs? yeah its a kind of new items and I can feel that you are not ready for massive innovation for this game?

If you will look carefully this game is evolving.

from a simple game before the game evolves.

We have the Astral Lab, The Norland Swamps, the Minions, the BG tower and upcoming now the Ayvondil. whether you like it or not the game is evolving and many things will be added in the game.

My suggestion is based on facts and it is possible to be apply in the game.

Example the increase of lifesteal percentage.

If you know some knowledge in programming I bet you know about variables?

Well they will edit some of the values of variables to change the Percentage of Lifsteal.

Thank you for noticing this.

We'll check the whole situation.

You may criticized me but the most important is the devs already noticed this problem.

Actually many people here hate me not for the suggestion but they hate me because of personal matter.

That is why if you will read my signature you will see what kind of person I am.

I will not give up if I know that I am right and I am doing right.

Thank you also devs for recognizing me.

Maybe you need to teach me more how to have larger amount of patience.

Everytime I see people bashing the devs I can feel that they have a great amount of patience to ignore them.

That is why I am afraid to apply as devs because I may not be patient as them.

Please be honest some of you even cursed the devs if the game is lagging or there is an announcement of maintenance.

But that's normal they should be patient.

:snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

as I said weapons can't be add to the computation because very few can have it.

Ohh you got 7..5%?

That is still weak, that wont even give a 100 hp life replenish.

..and everybody has or can afford rings+amulet?

You're missing the point, steal effect is low but offers an effect that didn't exist before on accessories that are equal to or greater than existing ones.

7.5% coupled with aoe skills is certainly not weak.

..and everybody has or can afford rings+amulet?

You're missing the point, steal effect is low but offers an effect that didn't exist before on accessories that are equal to or greater than existing ones.

7.5% coupled with aoe skills is certainly not weak.

It doesn't mean that the effect didn't exist before it means that it is potent and useful.

sometimes you need to look if its really useful.

Ok lifesteal is good effect but with a very low effect its useless.

You're just the only one that supports himself in this one. You're down. Just because Snorlax checked onto this doesn't mean you won from the beginning.

Go ahead, speak in your language again, feel powerful yet cowardly, unpatient duck. If you really want to stand up to your suggestions then stand up to simple arguments and accept the flaws.

You're just the only one that supports himself in this one. You're down. Just because Snorlax checked onto this doesn't mean you won from the beginning.

Go ahead, speak in your language again, feel powerful yet cowardly, unpatient ♥♥♥♥. If you really want to stand up to your suggestions then stand up to simple arguments and accept the flaws.

kwento mo sa pagong.

It won't get you anywhere. Im not leaving, don't worry.

What happened to "i wont waste time posting back to you" a few pages ago? Still at it?

It`s so obvious for me now.

He`s that shitty lvl 20 ranger that camps stairs 24/7

Aha, I bet he remembers my name walking over his dead corpse multiple times, aint that right Mr red wedgehead?

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

LOL'd.

It`s so obvious for me now.

He`s that shitty lvl 20 ranger that camps stairs 24/7

Aha, I bet he remembers my name walking over his dead corpse multiple times, aint that right Mr red wedgehead?

Name.

That would be Kimimaro, uses a bow instead of cross, camps stairs 24/7, he`s not unamped but he`s dumb as hell.

didn't I say that my ranger is low level?--- if you will search my older topics I declared there that I hate being elf coz of noob skills build and I abandon my ranger long time ago.

And its not my hobby to play along in wars except there are pros involved in wars.

So the name of your shaman is Maleshaman? Lol I didn't know that, coz I only know pros.

However don't be sooo happy to show how dump you are...

My main Character is warlock so if ever how came we can fight with each other in war if your a shaman?

Ohh come on don't be sooo stupid, no classes from the same faction can fight with each other in wars, unless there is a bug is your device.

p.S.

whoever that ranger is please come here in this forum, I think you and Maleshaman do have an unfinished business.

No you did not, and I`m sure that your Kimimaro the lvl 20 ranger.

I think you aren`t informed good enough of what I`m capible off, allow me to demonstrate on this "lock"

You just proved how dumb you actually are, same faction can`t PvP eichother? Let`s see...in arena I`m pretty sure you can face any faction.

Be glad that I don`t claim to be a pro, I play in my own style and I`m known for it. Unlike you, who doesn`t even have the guts to tell his name when being asked about.

No you did not, and I`m sure that your Kimimaro the lvl 20 ranger.

I think you aren`t informed good enough of what I`m capible off, allow me to demonstrate on this "lock"

You just proved how dumb you actually are, same faction can`t PvP eichother? Let`s see...in arena I`m pretty sure you can face any faction.

Be glad that I don`t claim to be a pro, I play in my own style and I`m known for it. Unlike you, who doesn`t even have the guts to tell his name when being asked about.

Usted no sabe lo que está hablando sobre el hombre loco.

Yo no soy el ranger que está hablando estúpido!

Is that spanish or what because ima google translate ;D Too hilarious thread :rofl:

Hilarious fail.

You embarass yourself even further.

How come victory is yours? lol Anyways I didn't know that here is a contest here?

You failed yourself to defend your own statements and resorted to spam other languages to feel strong, and that, boy, made you a total fail. Double.

Can`t put it in one post?

Why I`m victorious? I don`t own you exploinations of any kind, face it you`re just an retard that`s unknowledged.

This wasn`t a contest since you`re pulverized while I was drinking my coffee and eating my sandwich.

You caused the whole drama by your dumbduck thoughts. Re-read the whole topic and get your shit straight.

Triple fail.

Hilarious fail.

You embarass yourself even further.

You failed yourself to defend your own statements and resorted to spam other languages to feel strong, and that, boy, made you a total fail. Double.

Well my words against Maleshaman could be defensive but my words against you is not.

Unless you understand those words you will know what I mean.

Gracias por su tiempo de visitar aquí.