if the drop rate or respawn time is increased what should it be  

29 members have voted

1. 1. if the drop rate or respawn time is increased what should it be

• 5% better chance for drop per kill with 10 minute respawn
    • 10% better chance for drop per kill with 10 minute respawn
    • 5% better chance for drop per kill with 5 minute respawn
    • 10% better chance for drop per kill with 5 minute respawn
    • no drop change or respawn time

Yep..items should remain "rare" or as luke said, everyone would have them soon..not to mention that the boss camping would be even more aggressive and permanent than these days...

The only fact is you got it all wrong..there is no relationship between the number of kills and the chance percentage as the percentage is for single kill..in other words you have 10% chance each time you kill it..but it doesn`t necessarily mean you are going to get a drop 1 out of 10 kills..

Lets put it in simple example:

you have a 20 sided dice..logically there is a 5% chance you will throw number 20 each throw..but it can happen you won`t get number 20 eventhough you throwed the dice already 30x...got it now?

I appreciate your response and your example. You consider me an idiot but were gracious enough to try and explain to me :)

It was on 'probability', a topic that I hate and have never fully understood.

And let me tell you, a 20 sided dice is no "simple" example :P

A dice showing up an expected number depends on so many environmental factors. It isnt just about skill.

Can we now compare kratt to a dice? Does it even require skill or technique to kill kratt?

Let me give you a simpler example.

Imagine 10 snooker balls in a bag. 9 of them RED and 1 WHITE.

The chances of you pulling out the WHITE is 1/10. (ie: 10%)

What is the maxmum number of tries it takes for you to get to the white ball?

But that not the same as your dice example. As per your example, your question to my example would be "What are the chances that the first ball would be WHITE?"

and the answer to that is 10%.

The only crap you would face is if you put the 1st ball back in the bag IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE RED.

And all Im saying is. DONT !! :D

Which means, the probability stays only if it is considered that you walk away from kratt's map and after one kill and try again, that would be considered a RESET.

But If you continue, you must be given that drop in your 1st 10 tries.

Your theory is what is considered for our powers and the attribute percentages right? Yea. I dont like that either. Stick to percentages, quit it with probability is what Im saying :)

Yep..items should remain "rare" or as luke said, everyone would have them soon..not to mention that the boss camping would be even more aggressive and permanent than these days...

Then perhaps there ought to be more drops by the boss. Some rares, some not.

Let the rares stay "rare", as they are.

But in the mean time, how about drop a merchant sale item that can fetch us a decent bit of gold to atleast repair our equip and reward us to a minimum for the time we put in. M not even talking bout ring and amulets. Just a bit of something.

Well according to the poll. Majority wants more. Like I said. Its all about the runes and crystals. Besides now there's arena eq on top of the cc eq. So what are u gonna do?

Yehhh.. soon majority will have those rares items,

--Like last time on mc sapphire, i bought my acute claymore for 57k, and now, i saw many barbarian wearing a acute claymore and cloistered poleaxe, its like no one needed it.. lowest price of two handed weapon for barb at sapphire now is 20k  :facepalm:

Well there you go devs. Polls ended majority vote wins. 10% increase for drop per kill with 5a minute respawn. And like I said since its harder to farm gold. Not to mention everyone who has money bought arena tickets and has equal to bg eq. Y'all should at the very least give us what we want.

• 2 weeks later...

Yehhh.. soon majority will have those rares items,

--Like last time on mc sapphire, i bought my acute claymore for 57k, and now, i saw many barbarian wearing a acute claymore and cloistered poleaxe, its like no one needed it.. lowest price of two handed weapon for barb at sapphire now is 20k  :facepalm:

i bought my acute claymore(ver. 1.9) for 10k gold+ light boilersuit and qualitative amulet. those who sold 57k claymore that time are hagglers and you fell for them.. same as those who sell extra pocket for 15k which i only bought for 9k... and it is really expected that their prices are lowered because now there are arena weapons..

Bosses should drop at least two items, one for each player after killing it around 5 times.... AT LEAST.

That would be atleast a 1-5 ratio for drops and poll closed for rate already

And? So what. It still comes down to what runes and crystals you have in your eq. And since everyones getting arena eq anyway the smart thing would be to help the poorer people who can't afford or can't even buy mcoins in their countries by letting them get full rare eq easier. I mean try it sometimes. Use full rare eq with no crystals or runes. Wow not much of a fighter. Then add runes and crystals to every slot.. HUGE difference. Besides I for one would prefer a fair fight than just running around slaughtering everyone

why scream about boss drop?

bg not hard to farm,that are extremely good pieces.

That is right point of game,not get in one week.

Then what?

Current drop rate is nice and it for experts,not for noobs.

Heh,loot prices are nice,missing old times when gold was something,this is game ,guys wakeup.

For me is berengar guards boss,best thing in game,it give you chance be a something different from others.

Want new bosses like this,it nice idea.

Btw if you can't beat something,it is life.

Maybe you are just not skilled.

Heh,it funny if all scream,we can farm all three with five ppl only.

Up and middle only with Four.

You can trust with me in game,come and i show.

Regards,Chronoz