Necro are are true hero of warsphere

Necro are the real hero's of warsphere as rogue is  mele he could not stand a chance against ranger but necro can compet with ranger as necro's all 5 skills are best

And with blessing all cloth-armors can drop dead in 2 seconds, including necro's.

what kind of blessing can kill high amped full arena cloth armors in 2sec? maybe the luckest one :pleasantry:

what kind of blessing can kill high amped full arena cloth armors in 2sec? maybe the luckest one :pleasantry:

Oh well, then the high amped ranger with amazing crit needs another extra second for 3 extra hits (normal attack + blessing and scatter + blessing)  ;D

Oh well, then the high amped ranger with amazing crit needs another extra second for 3 extra hits (normal attack + blessing and scatter + blessing)

but u know i didnt meet this kind of ranger yet xd (maybe azarakhsh in future could be like that ;D )

As a necro i find my matches versus rangers too easy for me. Not sure about you but i dont use arena set, just staff and belt.

I am lvl 17 and use staff, belt, armor and gloves (lvl 17) arena-set. But i have only +5 amped staff (with astral enchant) and +2 amped gear.

I am lvl 17 and use staff, belt, armor and gloves (lvl 17) arena-set. But i have only +5 amped staff (with astral enchant) and +2 amped gear.

Berengar light hood, vestment, impenetrable shroud glove shoes, arena belt, lab cape, lv18 amulet, lv17 dark rings.

+1 armors, +0 cape, +5 staff astral ench. All full mcoin ench though except few norlants.

Since i am lvl 17 i can not use lvl 18 items (i still use the lvl 9 amulet  :lol: ) and BG-equipment is impossible because i only play prime-time on the EU-server (i tried it for months but the stairs ... no way) . But probably i only met rangers with a too shiny weapon :)

Since i am lvl 17 i can not use lvl 18 items (i still use the lvl 9 amulet  :lol: ) and BG-equipment is impossible because i only play prime-time on the EU-server (i tried it for months but the stairs ... no way) . But probably i only met rangers with a too shiny weapon :)

Vs +10 longbow ranger, +8 lv17 arena longbow, +8 arena lv17 bow, won all of them. The longbow used full kw, bow had arena set. Longbow used bg and his own mix xd

For C.L, i feel your pain. xd

Necro vs ranger in most situations necro wins because he can just nightmare ranger when he/she uses blessing :crazy:  -> Half to 3/4 blessing time gone and then shield dmg soak and bam rangers blessing is gone :unknw: (i use lvl 3 nightmares)

I have to say, i never pvp. My experience is only from arena-fights. Rangers are a real problem and of course a necro is often the first target, but that is kind of 3 against 1 (i only do 3x3 these days). PvP everything changes indeed. The others will not shoot my nightmare away for example!  :bomb:

I have to say, i never pvp. My experience is only from arena-fights. Rangers are a real problem and of course a necro is often the first target, but that is kind of 3 against 1 (i only do 3x3 these days). PvP everything changes indeed. The others will not shoot my nightmare away for example!  :bomb:

Ah i see.

An arena-only point viewer, nice to meet you xd

I do arena only with friends, because as a necro, partner is a very important part, and we discuss tacticts before we demand.

I PvP only to test new sets, how they seem to work, e.g if testing a high hp build could be better vs a certain class and so on

Also fun PvPs, e.g priest vs necro normal hits and heals only xd

• 2 weeks later...