Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Blueborn

Warspear PBP rpg ( Play-By-Post )

Recommended Posts

Suddenly Ninja stepped out from behind a tree.

"Born isn't with you? Where could have he gone to?"he wondered and looked around to see any signs of Born.

"Hope he is alright. We need any possible help to defeat this seductive beast!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Holding his staff firmly in suspicion of the elf, born wondered if this elf was hostile.

 

 

" I Came across the grove for a rest and noticed this ancient tree. Finding your door was just a chance. " Keeping one eye on the elf he gazed about the great hall " What is this place? "

 

The elf doesnt know what to do. "Should i send him away, would he be nice to an female little elf?"

 

"You look tired, so get some sleep. And this place, just my humble home"

She opened a door to a sleeping room. "go in there, i wont harm you", at least for now she thinks.

 

After she brought the man to the room, she went to sleep for herself too. But not after putting a shield around her.

Last thing she thought before she fell asleep was "it was a busy day this day, the man had a bad timing now. And he is right about the big tree, i should have chosen a smaller one".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having explored the surroundings a while, I came back to Maleshaman and noticed him in thoughts.

"We should start moving again...but where to go?"

 

Looking up I saw Rafa looking at me and asking his question, wich I replied to: "we have to go back to rescue Born, I`ll explain it on the way"

I stood up and started running back from where we came from, followed by Rafa behind me.

"pant..pant.. You see Born isn`t safe..gasp.. with Ninja, I found out his true identity, we must hurry!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The elf doesnt know what to do. "Should i send him away, would he be nice to an female little elf?"

 

"You look tired, so get some sleep. And this place, just my humble home"

She opened a door to a sleeping room. "go in there, i wont harm you", at least for now she thinks.

 

After she brought the man to the room, she went to sleep for herself too. But not after putting a shield around her.

Last thing she thought before she fell asleep was "it was a busy day this day, the man had a bad timing now. And he is right about the big tree, i should have chosen a smaller one".

 

 

 

After the elf left, he heard her walk up the spiral staircase that was in the center of the hall. Giving it a half hour he crept from the room in order to explore..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have to be close. "Rafa speed up, someones live is in danger!"

 

As we ran past several tree`s I started yelling out Borns name.

"BORN!! BORN ARE YOU THERE!"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have to be close. "Rafa speed up, someones live is in danger!"

 

As we ran past several tree`s I started yelling out Borns name.

"BORN!! BORN ARE YOU THERE!"

 

 

 

 

Silently following Maleshaman I notice the moon slowly appearing.

Remembering what I saw last night I catch up to Maleshaman to talk with him.

"The night is coming...we should take shelter as it is not safe to walk around here in the dark night. I'm sure Born will be ok..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Silently following Maleshaman I notice the moon slowly appearing.

Remembering what I saw last night I catch up to Maleshaman to talk with him.

"The night is coming...we should take shelter as it is not safe to walk around here in the dark night. I'm sure Born will be ok..."

 

 

"Are you out of your mind?! A Succubus is with or near Born, He trained for a short period under me, no way he can hold of that demon!"

I yelled out Borns name again, "BORN IF YOU HEAR ME THEN ANSWER!"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

"Are you out of your mind?! A Succubus is with or near Born, He trained for a short period under me, no way he can hold of that demon!"

I yelled out Borns name again, "BORN IF YOU HEAR ME THEN ANSWER!"

 

 

 

Exhausted of running so much time, I go up a tree to try to sleep at its top, pointing Maleshaman to come too.

"Soon you won't be able to see anything anyway so relax and come up here too."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exhausted of running so much time, I go up a tree to try to sleep at its top, pointing Maleshaman to come too.

"Soon you won't be able to see anything anyway so relax and come up here too."

 

He was right, but what if the attacks already begun?

Anyway, it`s better if I listen to him and sit down to rrgain breath again.

"....Alright, hold my staff I`m coming up!"

 

I tried to climb up the tree with the vampire boy on my back, unfortunately a branch broke off and we were to fall hard on our backs.

"Spear damnit! Argh my back!"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was right, but what if the attacks already begun?

Anyway, it`s better if I listen to him and sit down to rrgain breath again.

"....Alright, hold my staff I`m coming up!"

 

I tried to climb up the tree with the vampire boy on my back, unfortunately a branch broke off and we were to fall hard on our backs.

"Spear damnit! Argh my back!"

 

 

 

 

"Are you ok?"

Trying to offer my help, i see the night getting darker and my eyes slowly closing. After so many sleepless nights I wouldnt resist longer.

I hope this tree is a safe place, it seems to be somewhat big and no one could see me easily up here. It seemed to be the best place afterall.

 

 

 

Sleeping xD goodnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pushing myself up I heard Rafa`s voice.

"Huh, Yeah I`m ugh.. alright. You seem tired go sleep. I`ll keep an eye out.."

 

As soon as I heard him snoring, I realised our vampire boy wasn`t around. "where the hell is he, he was with me when we fell down" I looked behind me at the tree and saw...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Falls like a meteor from space to earth, 5km to the west from the tree Rafa and Male were on, having no actualy impact damage on self*

 

-whispers to self- I need to find a Master...

*closes eyes and sleeps, system turning off*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"WHAT THE SPEAR WAS THAT!" I screamed, A light shard pierced trough the dark night.

Looks like it went west, should I investigate or stay to find Born...

"Screw it, I`ll investigate where the meteor crashed"

 

*leaves behind a note to Rafa saying im heading west*

 

I ran off west..

 

(btw, bravo for the most random intro I seen so far xD )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*opens eyes, system turns on*

-system scanning, no damage on armor nor reactor, wings are safe, no casualties around me-

-system scan complete-

 

Ugh. Where am i..

 

-Receiving location list via the Synapse-

 

Earth? The downer place..from all the places, damnit.

 

*System Warning: Energy running low, system must be shut down for least 8 hours*

I guess...

-closes eyes-

*AEGIS unbreakable/inpenetrable shield appears around me, stealthed*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After running for 10 minutes, my sleep got the better hand of me and I fell down flat on my face while snoring.

*casts Earth protection on myself*

 

Goodnight world!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the sun starts to shine again the elf wakes up.

She sees her house isnt as clean as it would be normally, but she doesnt seem to mis something.

 

Would the man still be in her house?

She goes to the kitchen to make a good breakfast, if the man is in the house he will follow the smell of food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the sun starts to shine again the elf wakes up.

She sees her house isnt as clean as it would be normally, but she doesnt seem to mis something.

 

Would the man still be in her house?

She goes to the kitchen to make a good breakfast, if the man is in the house he will follow the smell of food.

 

During the night Born had investigated the lower chambers of the secret dwelling of the elf, careful to avoid the spiral staircase in fear of waking her.

Not before long the birds begun to sing their morning song which alerted the shaman to the hour. He placed down the book he was reading that was in ogre tongue and stretched with a yawn.

 

 

" Perhaps this particular elf means no harm " He thought to himself.

 

He was sitting in a room that would have been called a library. Rows of leather and grass bound books piled upon shelves, many different types in origins. He was amazed when he had found the library, elf are not known to store books from other cultures.

 

Not before long he could smell the food and went to investigate the kitchen he had found earlier in the night...

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During the night Born had investigated the lower chambers of the secret dwelling of the elf, careful to avoid the spiral staircase in fear of waking her.

Not before long the birds begun to sing their morning song which alerted the shaman to the hour. He placed down the book he was reading that was in ogre tongue and stretched with a yawn.

 

 

" Perhaps this particular elf means no harm " He thought to himself.

 

He was sitting in a room that would have been called a library. Rows of leather and grass bound books piled upon shelves, many different types in origins. He was amazed when he had found the library, elf are not known to store books from other cultures.

 

Not before long he could smell the food and went to investigate the kitchen he had found earlier in the night...

 

 

The elf sat in her kitchen when the man entered.

"Here get something to eat. And tell me who you are and what brought you in this foreign country. You dont seem to be on a holiday or so" She says calmly to him.

 

She noticed the man looked like he didnt sleep for the night with bags under his eyes. And he smells a bit like her library, how much she cleans there, she cant get rid of a bit of musty smell there.

 

Does he have something to hide? Or does he have problems?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The elf sat in her kitchen when the man entered.

"Here get something to eat. And tell me who you are and what brought you in this foreign country. You dont seem to be on a holiday or so" She says calmly to him.

 

She noticed the man looked like he didnt sleep for the night with bags under his eyes. And he smells a bit like her library, how much she cleans there, she cant get rid of a bit of musty smell there.

 

Does he have something to hide? Or does he have problems?

 

 

Walking into the kitchen area, born eyes the elf with less suspicion and proceeds to eat from the platter in front of him.

 

 

" The name is born. You will have to forgive me for i did not get any sleep last night. To many events and circumstances were in place voiding me of that luxury... "

 

Wondering what kind of delicious plant life he was eating he turned it over in his hand to inspect it further.

 

 

".. I was traveling with a friend until we were seperated in the woods. We were heading for the scout camp settlement."

 

With a weary sigh he pulls out a wooden chair that seemed as if it was woven by nature itself then turned to face the elf.

 

 

" May I ask whom you might be? It is strange for an elf to be so friendly with a shaman.. also with so many cultural books.. and alone at that. I Dont mean to be rude, but you must see the reasoning for my curiousity. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Walking into the kitchen area, born eyes the elf with less suspicion and proceeds to eat from the platter in front of him.

 

 

" The name is born. You will have to forgive me for i did not get any sleep last night. To many events and circumstances were in place voiding me of that luxury... "

 

Wondering what kind of delicious plant life he was eating he turned it over in his hand to inspect it further.

 

 

".. I was traveling with a friend until we were seperated in the woods. We were heading for the scout camp settlement."

 

With a weary sigh he pulls out a wooden chair that seemed as if it was woven by nature itself then turned to face the elf.

 

 

" May I ask whom you might be? It is strange for an elf to be so friendly with a shaman.. also with so many cultural books.. and alone at that. I Dont mean to be rude, but you must see the reasoning for my curiousity. "

 

The elf thinks over his request about who she is. She understands it is a bit odd.

 

"Well, i'm Elenitza an elven priest. I got kicked out of my former community because of all the books i read. They didnt accept me to read books from other cultures. So i got into this house a few years ago."

 

She let her words sink for a moment and starts to eat too.

 

"I havent seen any speaking creatures since then." She says a bit sad.

 

"Tell me more about your friend and what you where up to. This isnt the most safe forest if you dont know the way."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The elf thinks over his request about who she is. She understands it is a bit odd.

 

"Well, i'm Elenitza an elven priest. I got kicked out of my former community because of all the books i read. They didnt accept me to read books from other cultures. So i got into this house a few years ago."

 

She let her words sink for a moment and starts to eat too.

 

"I havent seen any speaking creatures since then." She says a bit sad.

 

"Tell me more about your friend and what you where up to. This isnt the most safe forest if you dont know the way."

 

 

Sitting in the chair he had pulled out he realised he was still inspecting the food that was in his hand. Politely ignoring the further questions he answered with his own..

" What is this that i am eating? Rather delightful but different.. "

The food itself was sweet and deep in flavour, but had a strange texture. It was like he was eating a grass biscuit.

 

Offline..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Grump...humg... Did I fall asleep?"

 

I woke up with my face coverd in mud and bunnies jumping on my back.

"Disgusting, I need to wash in the nearby lake!" I spoke to myself.

 

I knew the great puma lakes were nearby but it`s inhabited by a elemental.. I had to wash so I`ll take the risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already woke up and found the sun shining strong already.

Confused I looked around me and found Maleshaman's note.

So he went west, I should try to find him, I'm sure he didn't resist much time before going sleep.

*Gets some fruits of a tree and starts walking west*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arriving at the lake I looked around if I saw any sign of the elemental or any other creatures.

"looks safe to me" After thinking that I dived into the lake.

"Water seems warm, and it`s just morning.. this bothers me. Was it from the impact of that comet that set of a heatwave?"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile in scouts camp...

 

Two figures walk into the settlement clad in black leather hooded cloaks. One wielding a purple staff and the other clearly trying to hide two swords within the folds of his cloak.

The two stride to the settlements noticeboard and see the bounty for a banshee that has been terrorizing travelers on the nearby roads.

 

" The Bounty on this one has doubled " says one.

 

The other grasping the notice takes it down, stuffing it inside his sleeve.

 

" Looks good to me " he proclaims in a gruff voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I was taking a bath in the lake I suddenly saw a whirlpool forming around me, before I knew I got sucked in.

"What the ..! Arghhh!"

 

I landed in a underground cavern, it was a hard impact but I managed to get up.

"great, where am I now"

As I said that I saw a heap of water with a bracelet in it. Naturally I got closer to look at the bracelet, and then...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being parted from the others Ninja decides to head towards their original destination, the Scouts camp.

Knowing that they would meet again Ninja vanishes into the forest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As soon as I got close to Bracelet the cave started rumbeling.

"What`s happening!" I said.

Big pieces of stalgamite dropped down and pierced the ground, nearly inches away from me.

The holes in the ceiling started pouring water down from the lake above me.

"I need to get out of here before I drown!"

I climbed up on a stalgamite and saw..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Sitting in the chair he had pulled out he realised he was still inspecting the food that was in his hand. Politely ignoring the further questions he answered with his own..

" What is this that i am eating? Rather delightful but different.. "

The food itself was sweet and deep in flavour, but had a strange texture. It was like he was eating a grass biscuit.

 

Offline..

 

Elenitza is still wondering what Born is up to. So she decides to ignore his question about the food and replies:

"What are you plans for today? Go to search for you friend in the woods or hoping you find him or her in the Scouts Camp?"

 

Elenitza thinks the shaman isnt hostile to her and because she had lived alone for a while she is happy to be able to talk to someone.

 

"Maybe if you wish i can walk along with you for a while. I know the forest good."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I climbed up the stalgamites I faced the Elemental, Inmediatly I casted earth protection and healing spirit on me and shouted: "You sucked me in here to murder me didn`t you!? Well then, Let`s do this! Right here right now!"

The Elemental rushed towards me, and prepared a attack, I jumped high to avoid it and charged up power to my staff, aimed for his bracelet and then..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Elenitza is still wondering what Born is up to. So she decides to ignore his question about the food and replies:

"What are you plans for today? Go to search for you friend in the woods or hoping you find him or her in the Scouts Camp?"

 

Elenitza thinks the shaman isnt hostile to her and because she had lived alone for a while she is happy to be able to talk to someone.

 

"Maybe if you wish i can walk along with you for a while. I know the forest good."

 

 

Losing interest in the food Born looks up at the elf.

" well... last i saw of my travelling companion, we were about to attempt to slay a succubus on the way to the settlement. He is not alone however... we picked up a few others on the way. "

 

At his chin yet again, scratching at the stubble born contemplates the elf's offer to accompany him.

" You do realise that the company i'm speaking of including myself are in fact mountain clan and forsaken? Not all are friendly to your kind. "

 

Standing up and gathering up his gear he looks at the elf once again before turning for the door..

" But your assistance would be appreciated. If only to locate either my friends or the cave where the succubus dwells. But if you do not wish so i thank you for the accommodation and the interesting meal "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I climbed up the stalgamites I faced the Elemental, Inmediatly I casted earth protection and healing spirit on me and shouted: "You sucked me in here to murder me didn`t you!? Well then, Let`s do this! Right here right now!"

The Elemental rushed towards me, and prepared a attack, I jumped high to avoid it and charged up power to my staff, aimed for his bracelet and then..

 

Then I shot a powerfull ball of lightening directly at the bracelet. The bracelet got hit and started to crumble.

"Any last words you mutant of the lakes!?" I yelled at the elemental.

He looked at me and aproached me slowly.

"Stay back!" I yelled, then the elemental spoke to me: "Thank you for setting me free, Can I do anything in return?"

I was shocked, Legends told us of a monster Elemental hunting the lakes. Could the bracelet be the source of his anger?

"Help me? I`m certain you can.. Get me out of this tavern, my friend is in danger!"

He looked confused so I told him my story.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Losing interest in the food Born looks up at the elf.

" well... last i saw of my travelling companion, we were about to attempt to slay a succubus on the way to the settlement. He is not alone however... we picked up a few others on the way. "

 

At his chin yet again, scratching at the stubble born contemplates the elf's offer to accompany him.

" You do realise that the company i'm speaking of including myself are in fact mountain clan and forsaken? Not all are friendly to your kind. "

 

Standing up and gathering up his gear he looks at the elf once again before turning for the door..

" But your assistance would be appreciated. If only to locate either my friends or the cave where the succubus dwells. But if you do not wish so i thank you for the accommodation and the interesting meal "

 

Elenitza is in doubt now, she thought that one mc more would be possible. But more? Would they accept her or just kill her.

"Can you make sure that your friends wont attack me if i walk along with you?"

 

Gathering food and a little book into a bag and getting her staff already.

"I know where the succubus lives, there are more ways to get to that place, a short one with puma's on it. And a few a bit longer ones. But how much longer depends on how fast you can walk in the forest".

 

Elenitza sits down on a chair waiting his answer about her safety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After I told the Elemental my story he told me: "close your eyes, smoothen your muscles. I shall aid you on your quest Maleshaman"

A bit suspicious I sat down and did as he told me to.

Suddenly I felt him entering my body, automaticly I questioned: "Wha-what are you doing with me??"

I felt his hot water going trough my veins and I felt an enormous pain troughout my body.

"Argh damnit! ugh ah ergh! Stop it!" The pain was overwhelming and I started to lose consinous..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These forests are unknown to me, I should have asked them where the next settlement could be found.

Didn't find Maleshaman anywhere and I'm getting tired already.

Finding a small sign of smoke in the air I decide to follow it, thinking it could be the fire of someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Elenitza is in doubt now, she thought that one mc more would be possible. But more? Would they accept her or just kill her.

"Can you make sure that your friends wont attack me if i walk along with you?"

 

Gathering food and a little book into a bag and getting her staff already.

"I know where the succubus lives, there are more ways to get to that place, a short one with puma's on it. And a few a bit longer ones. But how much longer depends on how fast you can walk in the forest".

 

Elenitza sits down on a chair waiting his answer about her safety.

 

Placing a chin on the tip of his staff, he Gestures at the elf with his hand with his reply.

 

" Everything including it's chances are entirely up to you. You can stay here in your humble yet extravagant home, or come for a stroll until my friends or the cave are in sight.. or perhaps you can come all the way and take your chances with my companions. One thing is for sure.. i cannot make any promises about your safety, except that i will cause you no harm personally. "

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...