Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Blueborn

Warspear PBP rpg ( Play-By-Post )

Recommended Posts

The rogue woke up in the night and found himself in the basement. A locked door? As if that was going to stop him. He slowly opens the door and goes up. First he ate some food he found in the storage. Then a strange sound of the night lured him outside. He keeps searching for the origin of that noise till two red eyes appear from nowhere on the sky. Scared, the rogue runs into the house again. He thought he could just talk with those strangers and ask them if he could join them, as he was lost in the forest. For now, he went into stealth again and awaited for the sun to appear in the sky.

But what were those red eyes? Did he just imagine that? Unable to explain that the rogue tries to forget what he saw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I woke up, half awake I looked at my surroundings.

"Hm, comfortable couch" I mutterd. I stood up to get some coffee and turned on the magical device called a Miracle Tv. The news was on, talking about a slaughtering nearby Scout`s camp.

"A slaughtering near scout`s camp?" I said.

"A mysterious succubus seems to be the cause of all these slaughterings. Warspear`s police has released a price of 50.000Miracle coins for those who bring the head of this Succubus."

 

"50k? Hm... perhaps we could use it to buy some goods, better talk to Born"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I woke up, half awake I looked at my surroundings.

"Hm, comfortable couch" I mutterd. I stood up to get some coffee and turned on the magical device called a Miracle Tv. The news was on, talking about a slaughtering nearby Scout`s camp.

"A slaughtering near scout`s camp?" I said.

"A mysterious succubus seems to be the cause of all these slaughterings. Warspear`s police has released a price of 50.000Miracle coins for those who bring the head of this Succubus."

 

"50k? Hm... perhaps we could use it to buy some goods, better talk to Born"

 

 

Male exchanges what he had learnt with born.

 

 

Sitting cross-legged and obviously hung over from the previous night, born absorbs the information and began to try to remember what he knew about Succubi.

 

 

" Well its morning now.. " born says scratching at the newly formed stubble upon his chin " It must have a lair nearby. A Cave perhaps or a ruin, something of such. Either way, a rogue's skills would help in the task"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"rogue's skills hey? Let's check on the one from last night, he might aid us if I apologize for my attack last night"

Born and Male went down to the basement, finding the door unlocked and open.

"uhm, I tought you and Azebu locked him in? and also what's this stench piercing my nose!"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like our visitor took an early leave. Let's go back upstairs, I really need to change my cat's diet.

So, succubus hunting? I might have something that will help you. Consider that, you'll pay me later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the three fellows ascend from the basement they see Ninja sitting on the edge of his bed.

"I know a cave at a cliff located west of here. Maybe we should look for the succubus there."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I raised my voice and spoke to the 2warriors and the merchant.

"Men, are you willing to fight these flying demoness, and safe our population from dieing? If you do then let's march onward to her hide-out and execute her!"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rogue cancels his stealth after having mended all his wounds. He then tries to find someone to talk with.

As he found the strangers the rogue says

"I'm sorry for my attitude yesterday, i was in a hard situation and i wasn't ready to trust anyone. I'm lost in the woods for weeks already and everyone i found wanted to attack me. If i could be helpful for you all, I'm ready for anything. Alone i wouldn't survive long in these forests as i'm from far away in the northern mountains. Afterall i understand if you all won't trust me..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stepping out into the light of day, born see's the truth in ninja's words. The place was indeed swarming with wild puma's.. starnge though as puma's never migrate to these area's.

 

 

Diving into his backpack producing some defence scrolls he enchants each member of the party.

Turning to Azebu he asks " What item did you say that could help us with the succubi? "

 

 

Then suddenly the rogue from the previous night appears...

The rogue cancels his stealth after having mended all his wounds. He then tries to find someone to talk with.

As he found the strangers the rogue says

"I'm sorry for my attitude yesterday, i was in a hard situation and i wasn't ready to trust anyone. I'm lost in the woods for weeks already and everyone i found wanted to attack me. If i could be helpful for you all, I'm ready for anything. Alone i wouldn't survive long in these forests as i'm from far away in the northern mountains. Afterall i understand if you all won't trust me..."

 

 

Looking at ninja then back to the rogue, born figures that the party already had an un-trustworthy member.. another surely couldnt hurt?

Pulling out the leftovers from his robes pockets he hands the food to the rogue..

" Well, i'm sure male has some questions for you before we decide upon anything. As long as you two can keep your hands to yourselves until the answers are met. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"first of all I own you my apologizes for attacking you, I was going paranoia with a few hauntings that happend earlier. Secondly why were you exactly spying on us during our dinner?" I asked the Rogue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"first of all I own you my apologizes for attacking you, I was going paranoia with a few hauntings that happend earlier. Secondly why were you exactly spying on us during our dinner?" I asked the Rogue.

 

 

 

"I've been a week without eating anything, i had several wounds and i wasn't ready to trust anyone...i'm sorry for that i should have asked first.

So to present myself, my name is Rafael..but you can call me Rafa. If you have any more questions, im ready to answer them."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Born's outstretched hand was ignored so he placed the leftover food back into his pocket.

" He must not be that hungry..." Born thought to himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Born stuffed his pocket's with food (wich is rather weird and disgusting) I turned myself to Azebu requesting the items he was talking about.

"Hey, Azebu. Those items you mentiond, can we have them? I don't expect this to be a easy fight, especially since it's a succubus."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes.

As you probably know, succubi seduce their victims. What you might not know, is that they have a special liking in young boys. So here are two options. I have this transformation powder, you can use it to change into anything you want for 12 hours. Change into a shota, and ambush her when she doesn't expect it. And in the cellar dwells a vampire boy called Shinobu. He should be 12 now. Some fool found him dying and let him suck on his blood, allowing him to rebirth. For now, his mind is pure, so he won't fall under her tricks. Each time he drinks blood, he'll mature by 4 years, so think of an option to give it to him if you need extra pair of hands for this fight. Take a while to decide which one you prefer to use.

I also have a jar of horse sperm, you can use it to lure her out of the cave.

In return, I'd like you to bring me one horn, along with payment of 1000 coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Born stuffed his pocket's with food (wich is rather weird and disgusting) I turned myself to Azebu requesting the items he was talking about.

"Hey, Azebu. Those items you mentiond, can we have them? I don't expect this to be a easy fight, especially since it's a succubus."

 

 

Noticing male looking at him oddly, born shrugged his shoulders.

" Thought the man was starving " Born though yet again.

 

 

Yes.

As you probably know, succubi seduce their victims. What you might not know, is that they have a special liking in young boys. So here are two options. I have this transformation powder, you can use it to change into anything you want for 12 hours. Change into a shota, and ambush her when she doesn't expect it. And in the cellar dwells a vampire boy called Shinobu. He should be 12 now. Some fool found him dying and let him suck on his blood, allowing him to rebirth. For now, his mind is pure, so he won't fall under her tricks. Each time he drinks blood, he'll mature by 4 years, so think of an option to give it to him if you need extra pair of hands for this fight. Take a while to decide which one you prefer to use.

I also have a jar of horse sperm, you can use it to lure her out of the cave.

In return, I'd like you to bring me one horn, along with payment of 1000 coins.

 

 

Thinking the merchant even more bizzare and interupting the two's conversation born turns to azebu with one brow raised " Succubi are attracted to horses? That's fairly... odd. "

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It all smells the same, but if you want, get some yourself. Horse sperm is perfect substitute, because it's fairly easy to obtain, and thus cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Noticing male looking at him oddly, born shrugged his shoulders.

" Thought the man was starving " Born though yet again.

 

 

 

"I actually...stole some food in the night because i was really starving."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I`ll take these items then. Born you hold on the horse juices. 1000Miracle coins was it? here you go!"

 

I dropped a small pouch on the desk, and put the changing powder in my bag. "Bring us that child Azebu, He`ll come in handy as bait!"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't underestimate powers of this young fella though. Let him feast on a human once or twice and you'll have a fighter capable of strangling bears with his bare hands. And, vampires are mostly immortal, they can die, but if they aren't stabbed with a stake, or decapitated, they regenerate within minutes.

I'll be in the basement, if you need me. But I don't like being disturbed, so it's better for you if you won't need me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I`ll take these items then. Born you hold on the horse juices. 1000Miracle coins was it? here you go!"

 

I dropped a small pouch on the desk, and put the changing powder in my bag. "Bring us that child Azebu, He`ll come in handy as bait!"

 

 

Looking at the horse matter in disgust he forces it onto ninja to hold.

" Here hold onto that for me. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked outside to see the weather since we had a Vampire in our party.

"Looks clouded enough to me, Men shall we go and fight this Succubus?" I asked our party.

Brave men they are but Ninja wasn`t looking to joyfull about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked outside to see the weather since we had a Vampire in our party.

"Looks clouded enough to me, Men shall we go and fight this Succubus?" I asked our party.

Brave men they are but Ninja wasn`t looking to joyfull about this.

 

 

"sounds good to me" Declares born as he starts to walk casting a ball of lightning at the nearest puma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The pumas surrounding the house spotted the party attacking one of their pack member and rushed towards the heroes. The beasts were just inches away from the party when they suddenly stopped. It was like they had been frozen solid. Ninja had casted a dark circle around the party.

"Now is our chance! Let's get moving!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having enough of these puma`s I decided to go ahead.

"If you guys aren`t gonna go then that`s fine, but kno that I will! Even if I`ll have to face that Demoness alone"

As I spoke to my men I speeded up towards the dungeon where this succubus started her attackings from.

On my way I made a silent prayer...

 

 

(At this part I`m way ahead, so we basicly splitted up. Born, Ninja and Rafa are still near the Puma circle)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having seen Maleshaman as a nice guy, the rogue runs after him not letting him to go alone and pointing the rest to come too.

 

 

 

xD  ;D  come on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I got near the cave I heard footsteps behind me, automaticly I turn around and see Rafa the rogue running to me.

"Ah, you decided to join me?" I questioned him.

 

"Well then, let`s not waist time. I`ll leave behind a note for Born and Ninja"

Searching my pockets for the piece a piece of unwritten paper, I discoverd the parchment from the forest.

"Hm, might read it now."

 

(It showed an picture of a mutilated body, with a note under it)

'This victim surely had alot of life in him, I seduced my prey and trapped him in a shed nearby. I feasted on his body and took a drawing as a memory.

 

Written by: N**j*

 

"great bloodstains.. so that succubus was in our party the whole time. Rafa, let`s wait for Born and Ninja."

I sat down and started meditating to store power... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I got near the cave I heard footsteps behind me, automaticly I turn around and see Rafa the rogue running to me.

"Ah, you decided to join me?" I questioned him.

 

"Well then, let`s not waist time. I`ll leave behind a note for Born and Ninja"

Searching my pockets for the piece a piece of unwritten paper, I discoverd the parchment from the forest.

"Hm, might read it now."

 

(It showed an picture of a mutilated body, with a note under it)

'This victim surely had alot of life in him, I seduced my prey and trapped him in a shed nearby. I feasted on his body and took a drawing as a memory.

 

Written by: N**j*

 

"great bloodstains.. so that succubus was in our party the whole time. Rafa, let`s wait for Born and Ninja."

I sat down and started meditating to store power...

 

 

 

 

Noticing that maleshaman and the rogue had disapeared he hurried in chase, only to lose them amongst the tree's.

After walking for what seemed like an hour born stopped to rest wondering where he was and where everybody had gotten to, for he was alone and now lost.

 

 

Sliding a hand into his pocket he grasps a piece of parchment and pulls it out of his pocket. One should be careful about what he drops during a scuffle.

" Wonder what the fuss is about? " born wonders aloud.

He looks at the rolled up paper then with a huff he stuffs it back into his pocket then seared the pocket shut.

 

 

He looks around at his landscape in wonder. He was amazed to have found himself in a grove in the forest where stood an old and ancient tree, standing tall, strong and higher than any other tree to be seen.

 

 

"What sort of tree is that?" Born wonders to himself.

 

 

Walking up to the tree he places a hand on it. To his surprise the wood gave way to reveal a door!....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Basically falling through the door born enters the door and burst into what seemed to be a large hall. Looking around even more amazed than before he let out a gasp.

" This place is huge.. how does it fit inside this tree? " Born thought to himself.

 

As Born tumbles in a suprised voice says "hey, what are you doing in my house?"

 

 

Hearing the suprised voice born turns and looks at the figure.

" An e-elf?! "  He questionably stammers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yeah, as you can see" response the elf still suprised.

 

"But how did you came here?" questions the elf again?

 

"I must hide my door betters" she think to herself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dark circle that trapped the pumas was weakening fast so Ninja sprinted after Born. Ninja looked back but didn't see any sign of the pumas. So he slowed down and tried to look where Born had gone to. But Born was nowhere to be seen. Ninja started wandering in the forest and managed to locate Maleshaman and the rogue accompanied by the young vampire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

After meditating for almost 4hours there wasn`t a sign of Born, nor Ninja.

 

"Sigh, Born if you hear me please be safe, your compagnion isn`t to be trusted..."

 

As I said that I stood up and toughts started to twirl trough my head.

Was it really a good choice to leave Born by his own? I better backtrack to find his remai... No! He`s alive I`m certain.

 

(Im confuseddddddd)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yeah, as you can see" response the elf still suprised.

 

"But how did you came here?" questions the elf again?

 

"I must hide my door betters" she think to herself.

 

 

Holding his staff firmly in suspicion of the elf, born wondered if this elf was hostile.

 

" I Came across the grove and stopped for a rest then noticed this ancient tree. It was hard to miss i must say. Finding your door was just a chance. "

Keeping one eye on the elf he gazed about the great hall.

" What is this place? "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

After meditating for almost 4hours there wasn`t a sign of Born, nor Ninja.

 

"Sigh, Born if you hear me please be safe, your compagnion isn`t to be trusted..."

 

As I said that I stood up and toughts started to twirl trough my head.

Was it really a good choice to leave Born by his own? I better backtrack to find his remai... No! He`s alive I`m certain.

 

Having explored the surroundings a while, I came back to Maleshaman and noticed him in thoughts.

"We should start moving again...but where to go?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...