Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Blueborn

Warspear PBP rpg ( Play-By-Post )

Recommended Posts

For the first time Ninja opens his mouth

"Where is your main store?" he asked suspiciously

"The rain has stopped so we could just walk to the Scouts camp. It's only few hours away from here."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New York suburbs, however if you are heading for Scouts camp, I have a better alternative. You can grab a flight in a catapult stationed in my backyard. I don't guarantee a safe landing, but it's much quicker than going by foot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New York suburbs, however if you are heading for Scouts camp, I have a better alternative. You can grab a flight in a catapult stationed in my backyard. I don't guarantee a safe landing, but it's much quicker than going by foot.

 

 

Born leans forward on his staff and eyes off the cat..

" Can we see how this catapult works? Without myself in it of course "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Perhaps we should eat first to regain strength. Azebu I`ll give you 300Miracle coins. That is if you let us your katapult afterwards."

I put a medium sized pouch on the desk, awaiting our order to eat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying not to get the attention of those strangers,an invisible rogue goes past them as he noticed the coins.

He thinks I'd better stay in a distance for now or they will see me>

 

 

 

  ;D  bored so i try to join

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I'll take this payment, I can show you how my catapult works after you eat and rest, it needs oiling first. If you want, you can sleep here, I have a few places for sleep. But no going into basement.

So, do you need any further assistance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying not to get the attention of those strangers,an invisible rogue goes past them as he noticed the coins.

He thinks I'd better stay in a distance for now or they will see me>

 

 

 

  ;D  bored so i try to join

 

 

Born senses a change in air direction in the room and smells oiled leather... but he pays no heed to it, for his stomach rumbles at the mention of food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ninja walks towards a shelf of booze and notices mysterious footprints on the floor. We are the only people here. And the footprints don't belong to any of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I'll take this payment, I can show you how my catapult works after you eat and rest, it needs oiling first. If you want, you can sleep here, I have a few places for sleep. But no going into basement.

So, do you need any further assistance?

 

"Provide us with your best drinks aswell Azebu, feel free to drink one with us aswell. Naturally on my costs!" I shouted at Azebu.

 

The boar hearts and animal fat tasted delicious.

It was time for me to bandage my hands, so I asked: "Azebu, where`s the restroom?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stealthy rogue tries to stay away from them and decides to strike while they sleep..(if they decide to sleep there)...as long as he manages to stay up during the night.

He looks at the strangers eating tasty food and he notices his stomach rumbling way too loud and tries to step away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stealthy rogue tries to stay away from them and decides to strike while they sleep..(if they decide to sleep there)...as long as he manages to stay up during the night.

He looks at the strangers eating tasty food and he notices his stomach rumbling way too loud and tries to step away.

 

 

Noticing the noise born looks up at azebu.. then under the table... then behind him... shrugging it off he passes it off as the cat growling at a mouse.

But wait! He see's the cat in the corner fur raised staring into the empty corner.

 

 

" Whats wrong with your feline friend azebu? "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Noticing the noise born looks up at azebu.. then under the table... then behind him... shrugging it off he passes it off as the cat growling at a mouse.

But wait! He see's the cat in the corner fur raised staring into the empty corner.

 

 

" Whats wrong with your feline friend azebu? "

 

 

Scared of being discovered, the rogue tries to reach the door slowly,trying to avoid the cat.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toilet? Go outside, take a left, go until you enter woods, and feel free to do anything you want.

Ah, my cat sometimes acts like that. Don't worry, he's just interested in our new visitor browsing the wares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Scared of being discovered, the rogue tries to reach the door slowly,trying to avoid the cat.

 

As I was sipping my ale I noticed the cat following a faint figure. I stood up and trew my ale towards the door.

"whoever you are, reveal yourself!" I shouted as I took hold of my staff.

 

...! *damnit I realky gotta take a dumb*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toilet? Go outside, take a left, go until you enter woods, and feel free to do anything you want.

Ah, my cat sometimes acts like that. Don't worry, he's just interested in our new visitor browsing the wares.

 

 

Thinking the cat rather demented he shrugs.

Scratching his head he asks.. "Toilet? Who mentioned toilet? Never mind.."

Born scratches his head then ponders on azebu's sanity.

 

 

With his attention elsewhere born had forgotten about his food. With renewed vigor he began to feast, forgetting the strange happenings around himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I was sipping my ale I noticed the cat following a faint figure. I stood up and trew my ale towards the door.

"whoever you are, reveal yourself!" I shouted as I took hold of my staff.

 

...! *damnit I realky gotta take a dumb*

 

Please, no need to raise your voice or drink some quality booze. He seems to be a customer, who just doesn't like dragging attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanity started to get at me, and I rushed toward this mysterious shade. I cornerd him by holding my staff firmly pressed against him and I said:"You were the one persueing us in the forest weren`t you!? Answer me!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The bottle of ale hits the rogue breaking his stealth and showing himself.

In panic the rogue still tries to run out of the door leaving males question unanswered and trying to push him back.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ninja gets up and approaches Maleshaman to help him to get hold of the rogue. During the struggle Ninja attempts to pickpocket Maleshaman to get the piece of paper he is still holding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I was struggeling to keep our mysterious Rogue in place I felt an hand gasping in my pocket.

"Argh, Ngng!! Hey, You ungh!"

I felt an sudden hit to the back of my head, my vision was going blurry.

"This.. cannot be..."

I slowly fell down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rogue tries to take his daggers but it gets impossible due to the two strangers holding him.

He only managed to knock down Maleshaman but losing his strenght after that.

The rogue falls down to the floor also. He loses consciousness due to the staff that hits his head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Like if I didn't have more interesting stuff to do.

Oh well, Born, help me take him to the basement. But close your eyes. And nose if it's possible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Groan...ugh My head..."

I noticed Ninja trying to help me up, but it`s better if I sit down currently.

"Ninja, go with them.. That rogue seems to be wearing some ..Ow! ah man, just go after them, my head is doing me in."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wiping a bit of animal fat off is chin Born watched the bizarre scene unfold.

Due to the great view of an observer, he watches as Ninja slides a hand into males pocket whom was more occupied with the struggle to notice. Instead of catching ninja in the act he held is breath.. knowing that the piece of paper he was reaching for was not in fact the original parchment.

 

When the scene had ceased born grasped the attention of the two survivors at the door..

" There's no need for that.. your disturbing this fine mans business."

Scratching his head yet again he ponders why everyone is so wound up..

 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Like if I didn't have more interesting stuff to do.

Oh well, Born, help me take him to the basement. But close your eyes. And nose if it's possible.

 

 

 

Born gets up to help azebu with the task.

" My eyes.. my nose? Ah forget it, i dont think i want to know... "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you don't. There was, a party, in my basement, and I didn't clean up mess yet.

And, my cat has a litterbox there, I didn't clean that either. Yep, that's the story.

So let's just get done with it, and quickly test the catapult.

 

Oh, Ninja, we don't need your help, make sure Male is okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting down on a barstool I stroked trough my hair.

"damned, big bump right there!"

I tried to calm down while I fell into toughts about that rogue, why was he here? or better yet, Was he our persuer?

 

I looked up and saw Ninja looking at me, so I asked him: "What are you looking at? Never seen a man struggle in his life?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weakened by weeks with lack of food wandering through the woods after his tribe was attacked by elves.

The rogue opened an eye but was unable to resist anymore, his attempt to get some coins for food had failed.

He wasted his last strenght during the struggle and he closed his eyes again.

Life seemed to fade away but the rogue was resistant to death and just decided to do as if he was still without senses to regain strenght while resting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Aye, be right back"

Trows another 100miracle coins on the bar and get`s myself a fine ale.

Goes back outside and lies down on the soft grass with dew on it.

"say Ninja, Why were you in those woods exactly? I asked him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But before he could answer Male's question Ninja had passed out. The empty bottle of vodka lied next to him. He probably isn't going to wake up anytime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I look beside me since I didn`t get a answer and I found Ninja sleeping.

"heh, gues it was good vodka. Better drag him inside and lay him in bed."

After putting Ninja in his bed, I decided its best if I go sleep aswell. "Goodnight all"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Moon slowly descend's as for the night is almost over. Born and azebu tuck away a rogue in the merchants basement, ninja is found passed out and placed in a makeshift bed in a corner and male curls up on the bench fast asleep.

 

Meanwhile...

the nights air rings of the sound of flapping wings some distance away from the merchants shop, where another group of strangers prepare themselves for the incoming battle.

 

 

OFFLINE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Succubus's had descended upon the small travelling group and the battle of survival had erupted.

Sounds of ripping leather, flesh and bones traveled the night air along with the screams of the fallen and those fighting.

 

The noise of such a battle reaches the the small merchant shop, where one feline whom was cleaning its paws by the fire had paused to listen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...