Necromancer 4% hp consume

suggestor1001

i dont get it :facepalm: ..... how come priest dont have to consume most of their hp or even mana just to cast a skill... it is simple not fair in my opinion. just because the necro is part of the rebelling side doesnt really make it fair for us for you to consume our hp when in combat or pve... ill outline the most potential problems that i think are the most serious...:

FLAWS:

-in pve(such as long farms), the necromancers hp  is slowly being eaten away while they are supporting the tank.. this causes the necromancer to have to skip healing the tanker so it does not use too much hp that they wont be able to use skills :facepalm:

-in pvp it is basically adding +100 damage to any other player is attacking you(level 20 neecromancer) which really makes it inconvenient because it will also be taking away 100+ hp away from the necromancers heal and 100 hp from its own when only bone shielding. :facepalm:

- when trying to avoid many amounts of enemies the bone shield(if used) or heal. will slow you down because the hp being taken away from you is acted like a damage from a monster which will only lead to death :facepalm:

as you can see. it is really not that fair when it comes to a necroancer because the hp being taken away is really pointless. it affects the class in so many ways.. i cannot be bothered listing all of them because of the time it would take.

you say you fixed rangers blessing so it wont occur too frequently but to me thats probably like 0.2% differece because it still occurs so many times i am still willing to say its overpwered

just because we are technically the bad side does not mean we should have disadvantages to us mostly. especially the 4% hp on necro: i have examined many chats on World chat and chatting to my fellow alliances and seen many people who would agree with me that the percentage taken away when we use our skills is really pointless and takes away too much to handle sometimes!

THATS ALL

YEAH MAN!! TELL IT TO Em!!!

that 4% hp consume for necromancers is really unfair for us and affects us in more ways that people can think of..

WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT ACTUALLY!? LOL :tease:

you got my vote. lets get rid of this hp disadvantage thingy haha

The worst thing is it acts like a "hit" so you stop moving when you shield/heal... I do not understand it either. Probably the devs had a reason for this disadvantage. It is a team-game and they already made some very very very strong other classes on mcaken. So the necro is a weak one. But i still love my necro! :)

• 2 weeks later...

oohh god what to say anything u write doesent interest anybody form devs i write many time and get bored,just try accept necro is just mistake in job... :( to many haters ,and too many deaf ears(or blind eyes xD ).

Necro uses 14 on heal 5, druid 15 on heal 5, priest 16 on heal 4 (can not check 5). I think it is not half mana ;)

4 mana per heal more would be great instead of hp loss for heal and shield (and a stagger). Necro's looses 100 hp per heal/shield!

i dont get it :facepalm: ..... how come priest dont have to consume most of their hp or even mana just to cast a skill... it is simple not fair in my opinion. just because the necro is part of the rebelling side doesnt really make it fair for us for you to consume our hp when in combat or pve... ill outline the most potential problems that i think are the most serious...:

FLAWS:

-in pve(such as long farms), the necromancers hp  is slowly being eaten away while they are supporting the tank.. this causes the necromancer to have to skip healing the tanker so it does not use too much hp that they wont be able to use skills :facepalm:

-in pvp it is basically adding +100 damage to any other player is attacking you(level 20 neecromancer) which really makes it inconvenient because it will also be taking away 100+ hp away from the necromancers heal and 100 hp from its own when only bone shielding. :facepalm:

- when trying to avoid many amounts of enemies the bone shield(if used) or heal. will slow you down because the hp being taken away from you is acted like a damage from a monster which will only lead to death :facepalm:

as you can see. it is really not that fair when it comes to a necroancer because the hp being taken away is really pointless. it affects the class in so many ways.. i cannot be bothered listing all of them because of the time it would take.

you say you fixed rangers blessing so it wont occur too frequently but to me thats probably like 0.2% differece because it still occurs so many times i am still willing to say its overpwered

just because we are technically the bad side does not mean we should have disadvantages to us mostly. especially the 4% hp on necro: i have examined many chats on World chat and chatting to my fellow alliances and seen many people who would agree with me that the percentage taken away when we use our skills is really pointless and takes away too much to handle sometimes!

THATS ALL

ignorant. no support

Only because of the blessing remark?  :unknw: It is quite irrelevant too in the whole post.

agreed 100%

irrelevant

ignorant

no support

lol no u dont. u probably dont play necro as much born thats why you dont mind. try farming for long periods(ie: demonologst) pvping and pve. you are gonna get sick of it. like many necromancers who complain about it :mega_shok:

lol no u dont. u probably dont play necro as much born thats why you dont mind. try farming for long periods(ie: demonologst) pvping and pve. you are gonna get sick of it. like many necromancers who complain about it :mega_shok:

Where do you get off presuming what i have done or not done with my necromancer?

For your information i have been there and done it all with my necro.

Necc heal more and use less mana

Mana regen on belt + both rings, ample mana plugged and management in skill use.

And there is nothing wrong with the heal. Max normal heal for necro is 790.

HP consume...hm 4% mayby little too much and kite effect(its damage anyway)  :unknw:

Try to think when lv be 30 and 4k hp

max non crit heal mayby 1k crit 2 k but cost...all dmg rises

nothing changeing at all

shield be more ussless then is now cos mele cas gmg like 800 normal hit and shild reduce 600+ dmg

mayby in future we get ne lv of riseing skill to 8 mayby  :aggressive:

FLAWS:

THATS ALL

Well look there are advantage and disadvantage in skills of priest and necro and for me they are equal..

Look at mage and warlock skill build.. Warlocks are totally shit... :bad:

LOL, suggestor. ignore what those inexperience necromancers say;). I 100% agree on removing that retarted 4% hp thing, it really isnt fair. just cus they dnt like ur idea  doesnt mean gms wont either. i hate it and i bet many other ppl from other servers etc would agree with you :shok: 8)

nice work :clapping: