Born's treasure hunt ( Sapphire ).

Blueborn

So out of sheer boredom waiting for the next update i have been either been spending my time either AFK or wasting mcoins, so i thought.. why not put the two together and offer my fellow sapphire players a chance to win some free SIGN's? So here we are.. a treasure hunt.

Here's how it works..

I Have created two level one toons and have hidden them on their respective starting isles. One toon for Mc/saken and one toon for elf/chosen.

Q: How do i win?

A: Simple.. the first and second person to pm me the secret code hidden in one of my topics while standing next to one of the two toons, and offering an exchange afterwards will win.

Q: What are the names of the two toons?

A: That also is hidden inside my topics.

Q: How many signs do we win?

A: 1st place wins 5 sets of sign. 2nd place will win 3 sets of sign.

Players have three ( 3 ) hours after this topic is posted to accomplish this event before the toons are logged out permanently. Players should also note that the two toons will be alternatively switched back and forth roughly every thirty minutes. And party invites will be ignored.

Good luck :)

I Will be posting winners and if all signs are not won i will offer a second chance to win them.

WINNERS!!:

Elf/chosen 1st place: Zeusxelie - 5 sets of sign.

Mc/saken 1st place: Founduborn - 5 sets of sign.

Mc/saken 2nd place: Hufth - 3 sets of sign.

Be sure to watch this topic for a chance to win the remaining 3 sets of sign on elf/chosen side. :)

Of course!! Everyone has the chance! Clock has already started.. go go go!! \(^0^)/

Опубликованное фото oh hehehe xD ok just 1 question, can u give us a hint how the code looks like? xD a name or letters or idk ;D

EDIT: i found 1name  :blush: Bxxxxxx

born :blush: u having trouble with ur cnx? cuz both mc/forsaken and elf/chosen are dc Опубликованное фото i wanted to have fun hunting u only

Nope. You just pm'ed me XD

10 sets of signs have been won!! Be quick to get 2nd pace!!

so i must search in forsaken nw ???

All clue's have been provided mate :)

10 sets of signs have been won!! Be quick to get 2nd pace!!

All clue's have been provided mate :)

on 1st island ?????????????????

must use secret code if pm u ?

Yes! If you want that exchange to happen ^_^'

Less than an hour to go!!! 2nd place prizes still up for grabs!!!

HINT: Elf/chosen side has only 17 minutes to go before permanent log out!!

Yes! If you want that exchange to happen ^_^'

Less than an hour to go!!! 2nd place prizes still up for grabs!!!

HINT: Elf/chosen side has only 17 minutes to go before permanent log out!!

u will reply if i pm u ?

u will reply if i pm u ?

Sure ^_^ everyone is welcome to pm. But the code must be used ( while standing next to me ) before i will accept that exchange for the prize.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!

Thank you for participating :)

1st place elf/chosen:

Опубликованное фото

1st place mc/saken (This one was just epic XD ):

Опубликованное фото

2nd place mc/saken:

Опубликованное фото

Be sure to watch this topic for a chance to win the unclaimed prize of three sets of signs on elf/chosen side!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!

Thank you for participating :)

1st place elf/chosen:

Опубликованное фото

1st place mc/saken (This one was just epic XD ):

Опубликованное фото

2nd place mc/saken:

Опубликованное фото

Be sure to watch this topic for a chance to win the unclaimed prize of three sets of signs on elf/chosen side!!

ty bornito

hehehe my turn to post pics  :clapping:  first ty BORN  :give_rose: i personally loved 3rd pic  :blush:

:D

I Still think the 1st place holder for mc side chose an epic name for the hunt XD

:D

I Still think the 1st place holder for mc side chose an epic name for the hunt XD

i think lallousss is an epic name for an epic fun game like this  :blush:  :P:P:P

when u gona do a mini kill game xD ?

i think lallousss is an epic name for an epic fun game like this  :blush:  :P:P:P

when u gona do a mini kill game xD ?

One day in the future ^_^

So out of sheer boredom waiting for the next update i have been either been spending my time either AFK or wasting mcoins, so i thought.. why not put the two together and offer my fellow sapphire players a chance to win some free SIGN's? So here we are.. a treasure hunt.

Here's how it works..

I Have created two level one toons and have hidden them on their respective starting isles. One toon for Mc/saken and one toon for elf/chosen.

Q: How do i win?

A: Simple.. the first and second person to pm me the secret code hidden in one of my topics while standing next to one of the two toons, and offering an exchange afterwards will win.

Q: What are the names of the two toons?

A: That also is hidden inside my topics.

Q: How many signs do we win?

A: 1st place wins 5 sets of sign. 2nd place will win 3 sets of sign.

Players have three ( 3 ) hours after this topic is posted to accomplish this event before the toons are logged out permanently. Players should also note that the two toons will be alternatively switched back and forth roughly every thirty minutes. And party invites will be ignored.

Good luck :)

I Will be posting winners and if all signs are not won i will offer a second chance to win them.

ddnt understand anything about codes n otehrs bla :bad: :bad: n i wsnt on :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ddnt understand anything about codes n otehrs bla :bad: :bad: n i wsnt on :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

easy xD he had 2charcters lvl1s at map1 each one was on his own map1 :) example if the lvl1 was a rogue than he was on map1 mc

the name of each character could be located inside BORN's topics (check his signature or u check guides or suggestions he usally creates topics there ;) ) and the key word (code) was also located inside his topics :lol: was easy for me to find becuz i stalk BORN Опубликованное фото

when he said inside his topics meaning check each comment he made in his topics, he edited some of them and put the named characters and code :)

easy xD he had 2charcters lvl1s at map1 each one was on his own map1 :) example if the lvl1 was a rogue than he was on map1 mc

the name of each character could be located inside BORN's topics (check his signature or u check guides or suggestions he usally creates topics there ;) ) and the key word (code) was also located inside his topics :lol: was easy for me to find becuz i stalk BORN Опубликованное фото

when he said inside his topics meaning check each comment he made in his topics, he edited some of them and put the named characters and code :)

the only thing m nt understanding is the code n like that  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  hw u even cud k teh code theres mayb a lot of topics n things born posted before so hw ull k lol

It was not called a treasure hunt for nothing  ;)  have to make it a challenge.

born i ddnt understand anything from code hw 2 find it its fck  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  lets k hw the game works then do another  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

born i ddnt understand anything from code hw 2 find it its fck  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  lets k hw the game works then do another  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

x gets mad fast xD heheh just chillz and read carefully, its a search game, u have to be smart to win it  :good: he explained the game rather well

x gets mad fast xD heheh just chillz and read carefully, its a search game, u have to be smart to win it  :good: he explained the game rather well

lol ok hw we can find n lk in his topics he like hv a million topic n post lols  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

lol ok how we can find n look in his topics he like has a million topics and posts lols

That was part of the challenge XD

Like they say.. "nothings for free". Hard work and detective skills were needed for this event.

Better luck next time :)

yup born  :) :)  nw i understanded hw 2 find toons names n pm n all the story lol n i wsnt online lol like fulguy like i told u