Future problems that we can encounter in next update(read please important)

Kimimaro100

I think there are few things added in next update that will give a major problem to the players.

So here are some of this problems.

Guild warehouseFrom 2nd level, every guild will receive their own warehouse! Guild members will be able to share different items or just keep valuable things for the future. Special characters – Warehouse keepers - manages warehouses in every town.

[/color]A copy of statement from earlier announcement....

So in this statement they said that members will have access to each others items storage. So the problem here is what if one of the members scam your items and leave the guild with other members items? or gold? Don't you think its too risky to put your items there? or your gold?

So here are some possible solutions for this problem.

If ever one of the guild member(whom ever that guild member is Guild Leader or lower  ranks MUST ASK FOR PERMISSION IF THEY WILL ALLOW TO GIVE THEIR ITEMS to the guild member who asked to withdraw your gold or items.

Example I am the guild leader and I want to asked some gold to one of my members, Then using the warehouse I will send a request to my member for the gold. then via mail my member will received it and in the mail it will asked for his permission to withdraw some gold to his storage. In the mail it will have a string. and the string or dialogue inside the mail is like this.

"Greetings_____(name of player) I would like to ask your permission to withdraw an amount of ________(amount of gold) gold in your warehouse storage."

Or in other situation if its an item is being requested instead of gold it will be like this.

[/size]"Greetings_____(name of player) I would like to ask your permission to withdraw  ________(name of item desired to withdraw) in your warehouse storage."

[/size]

Then there will be two buttons its either Accept or Reject.

If the member chose to Accept the amount of gold in his warehouse storage will decreased and that amount will be sent to me via mail.

Both players, the sender and the receiver will received a mail with the following string.

Receiver

You received ______(amount of gold) from(name of player)

Sender

You have sent _____(amount of gold) to (name of player )

Or in other situation if Item is being withdrawn instead of gold it will be like this.

Receiver

You received ______(name of item) from(name of player)

Sender

You have sent _____(name of item) to (name of player )

else if the member chose to Reject I will received a mail with string that contains the following statement.

"Sorry_______(name of player that sent request) your request to get __________( amount of gold)gold has been denied.

Or in other situation if its an item is being requested instead of gold it will be like this.

"Sorry_______(name of player that sent request) your request to get __________(name of item ) has been denied.

This must be implemented to become a security protocol in warehouse storage. It will prevent scams of gold and item lost.

Look at the image in attachment it says that the explorer will have a full access to every member's warehouse storage.. what if this person happens to be a scammer? :facepalm:

54876_.png

Fixes1. Suggestion to use auto generated name for new characters

.2. World chat notification after upgrading any item for enchantment level 8 and higher.

3. Alliance chat links disabled for every devices. Ignore option is now working for Alliance chat.

4. Interface of “Society” tab reworked.

5. Fixed flashing effect after using consumables

.6. Fixed sorting order in guild list.

7. Fixed bug with wrong displaying item parameters and enchant effect in chat

.8. You could destroy any item by yourself from your bag after death.

New territory and entrance to the future dungeon "Tower of Berengar"

ABOVE are the features in Tower of Berrengar which tells that we will lose our items if we die inside the tower.That will be unfair to lose our items if we chose to go there and find what is inside of the tower.maybe most of the players will chose to ignore that tower than to lose their item.I think the solution is to remove the 8th statement above thanks.

if hes a scammer than ur fault making him explorer, u should leave him to be as newbie :good:

How can you know that the person you trust is not a scammer? :crazy:

We are creating solutions to future problems, so I think we should really implement this suggestion in next update.

Fixes1. Suggestion to use auto generated name for new characters

.2. World chat notification after upgrading any item for enchantment level 8 and higher.

3. Alliance chat links disabled for every devices. Ignore option is now working for Alliance chat.

4. Interface of “Society” tab reworked.

5. Fixed flashing effect after using consumables

.6. Fixed sorting order in guild list.

7. Fixed bug with wrong displaying item parameters and enchant effect in chat

.8. You could destroy any item by yourself from your bag after death.

New territory and entrance to the future dungeon "Tower of Berengar"

ABOVE are the features in Tower of Berrengar which tells that we will lose our items if we die inside the tower.That will be unfair to lose our items if we chose to go there and find what is inside of the tower.maybe most of the players will chose to ignore that tower than to lose their item.I think the solution is to remove the 8th statement above thanks.

Here we see again those who dont understand properly english. So i tell what it means : When u die, u CAN drop items by YOURSELF, like u drop normally. Also leader of guild choose how much ppl can withdraw money. About storaged items : I dont know how it should work but I think they should but 1st lets wait update ans see how it works

Here we see again those who dont understand properly english. So i tell what it means : When u die, u CAN drop items by YOURSELF, like u drop normally. Also leader of guild choose how much ppl can withdraw money. About storaged items : I dont know but I think they should add like that option but they can ask from Leader or Heirs about that

yea he is not readful news in that topic :facepalm:

1. Read it again,your items won't be destroyed if you die any where,they just made you able to drop stuff from your bag while you are dead,means you can manage your bag while you're kissing the ground which waan't possiple,as simple as that,so I have no comment on your solutions cuz there is no proplem

2. about guild warehouse I agree with lalous,you don't invite anyone to your guild,if you trusted him to become explorer then it is your fuilt,it is like a guy sharing hid account to a friend,if the friend scams the guy then it is his fuilt and devs won't recover any of his lost items,he will be lucky if they didn't block his account,so nope we don't need solutions just becarefull who to add to your guild.

Okay Kimi. First of all, do not use green font, it's reserved for devs and using it can get you banned. Second, you don't need color font, it makes things less clear, so avoid it.

There is limit to how much gold and items each rank can take up every day, and it can be set by guild leader. Check the facebook page, it has twice as much screenshots.

However I agree, that there should be option to set "Request permission when leader is online", and "Request permission when leader is offline".

Here we see again those who dont understand properly english. So i tell what it means : When u die, u CAN drop items by YOURSELF, like u drop normally. Also leader of guild choose how much ppl can withdraw money. About storaged items : I dont know how it should work but I think they should but 1st lets wait update ans see how it works

Here we see again those who dont understand properly english. ------ this should be "Here we see again those who don't understand English properly."

wrong grammar! hahahah

btw what do you mean by destroy?

destroy means [/size]to ruin; spoil; render useless,[/size]To tear down or break up; demolish,[/size]to be destructive or cause destruction.

[/size]

[/size]

Here we see again those who dont understand properly english. ------ this should be "Here we see again those who don't understand English properly."

wrong grammar! hahahah

btw what do you mean by destroy?

destroy means to ruin; spoil; render useless,To tear down or break up; demolish,to be destructive or cause destruction.

:facepalm:  Im bad at english too but i get it and no need fight  ::) But if u didnt get it put that text to google tranlator ;) and i havnt talk anything about destroy

:facepalm:  Im bad at english too but i get it and no need fight  ::) But if u didnt get it put that text to google tranlator ;) and i havnt talk anything about destroy

no one wants to fight here man....

but as I said this problems may really occur that's why I agree in Azebu's suggestion about beta testing.. so if ever this problems occur in beta testing it will prevent further more problems in guild storage as well as other things that feat in new update such as dead and drop item thingy... I mean why would we need to drop our items if we died? specially when some idiotic elf or mc try to kill you without reason.

I mean you will pass by and they will attack you even you don't attack them. ,

Dude only the guys with the leader permittion can take items and gold from warehouse!

If he won't get scammed he can easily make all members "Newbe" in guild permittions...

End of problem...