Tribute to Ladygi!

PoleyKathi

awesome xD

what happens if i wish u guys luck :D?

I think we should make a tribute to you, there's a lot to tell about our reactions :)

Thanks for the song, it's really light and nice, just what we need!

I'm at my working place as usual

then Gi comes and wishing good day and good luck!

And I'm like

then say: "hey, snorlax, Gi wishing us everything nice" and he's like

That's what we call Ladygi Effect. Pure science.

Whoooooooooooooa wait wait wait... Snorlax knows me?  :shok:

Omg :*:*:*:*:*:*:*  :clapping:

Oh, well, so lets get it started!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GUYYYYYYS and wish you the best today

Poley Effect is when everyone grabs a bottle of vodka and fall on the floor from too much alcohol and laughs ;D

It also happens when you have a normal talk with her. If it is possible to have a normal talk with Kathi  ;D ;D

And well, Louis, You should check my karma... Seduce actually said I should marry Jim, and no brs allowed. It means I'll leave Jim alone, in the altar, dressed as a bride. Sad story ;D

And I thought every single ws player hated Healbr? No?

EDIT: awwwwwwwwwww I had so much fun watching the people dancing XD

Wish I could dance like this! Everything I needed today ;D

Ahhem, Here is my tribute to you little missy.

It`s almost been a year ago since we`ve met Gi. Remember the day I first spoke to you at PvP about not randomly attacking people? xD Shortly after that I took you under my protection from gankers. And I would`ve kept killing them untill they started pming me to stop, wich I replied to: "leave Ladygi alone"

You noticed me protecting your small ass, and that`s how our friendship started. A short while later(about a month) You`ve helped me trough a rough period in my life. I think you kno what I`m talking about :/ And besides that you told me multiple times to go to the hospitle for my chest pain (shows your not made of stone or ice)

I still regret many things Gi, I`m sure we both kno about what. But what I most regret was the lost of contact, till today I still deeply regret that...

You`re a awesome girl, full of joy and energy! That`s my toughts I`m sharing to the public, rest is between us.

Loves,

Male

It`s almost been a year ago since we`ve met Gi. Remember the day I first spoke to you at PvP about not randomly attacking people? xD Shortly after that I took you under my protection from gankers. And I would`ve kept killing them untill they started pming me to stop, wich I replied to: "leave Ladygi alone"

You noticed me protecting your small ass, and that`s how our friendship started. A short while later(about a month) You`ve helped me trough a rough period in my life. I think you kno what I`m talking about :/ And besides that you told me multiple times to go to the hospitle for my chest pain (shows your not made of stone or ice)

I still regret many things Gi, I`m sure we both kno about what. But what I most regret was the lost of contact, till today I still deeply regret that...

You`re a awesome girl, full of joy and energy! That`s my toughts I`m sharing to the public, rest is between us.

Loves,

Male

I used to think that I am craziest boy int the game. Not anymore! Cheers :drinks:

Loves,

Male

Oh yes! Pvp cave was such a mess for low levels, I'd prolly be no one by now if it wasn't you saving my tiny ass from gankers XD

And I'm pretty sure it was "Leave ladygi alone + dslivbdsILVwduvhweiDGUVwigdvhv¨%&%#%$$#bjdwkvBWD$¨#$%!@" hahahahaha

And I'll be always here with silly jokes if you want them, coz I'm pretty bad with advices  ;D

Thank you, Cal. Very proud of you for not using any bad words in this post! Bahahahha

I used to think that I am craziest boy int the game. Not anymore! Cheers :drinks:

You're still the craziest boy in the game. But this post isn't about you! SHARE SOME NICE WORDS OR I KILL YOU! ;D ;D

And Cal, I actually thought you would never post it, thanks, for real :')

Oh yes! Pvp cave was such a mess for low levels, I'd prolly be no one by now if it wasn't you saving my tiny ass from gankers XD

And I'm pretty sure it was "Leave ladygi alone + dslivbdsILVwduvhweiDGUVwigdvhv¨%&%#%$$#bjdwkvBWD$¨#$%!@" hahahahaha

And I'll be always here with silly jokes if you want them, coz I'm pretty bad with advices  ;D

Thank you, Cal. Very proud of you for not using any bad words in this post! Bahahahha

You're still the craziest boy in the game. But this post isn't about you! SHARE SOME NICE WORDS OR I KILL YOU! ;D ;D

I could`ve said much more Gi, but we both kno what happend.

Al I`m hoping for now is a even brighter future between us, not the down-side road ive been taking last months.

As for the swearing... I calmed down a bit..I gues o.O

also, you need to thank Born somehow. Ive been talking to him before making my decisions >.

I could`ve said much more Gi, but we both kno what happend.

Al I`m hoping for now is a even brighter future between us, not the down-side road ive been taking last months.

As for the swearing... I calmed down a bit..I gues o.O

also, you need to thank Born somehow. Ive been talking to him before making my decisions >.

Oh? o.O

Born always putting his smelly fingers in the middle of convos hahahaha

Oh, well, thank you Smelly Born  :friends:

And may the force be with us!

Bewm.

I'm speechless bahahahahha

THOSE BOOBS  ;D

3 whoops for the sun in the corner coz drawing it is a pain in the ass XD

You forgot the cheese :(

Bacon cheeseburgers > bacon burgers

53587_.png

THOSE BOOBS  ;D

I do not deserve your drawing.

The cheese. I forgot the cheese.

I will now go live the hermit life for a year, to contemplate on my mistake.

I do not deserve your drawing.

The cheese. I forgot the cheese.

I will now go live the hermit life for a year, to contemplate on my mistake.

Yes! You would be fired by now if you worked on a bacon cheeseburger factory! HOW COULD YOU?

If it was a tribute for you, kimiraro or however his nickname is spelled would be the first one to post bahahaha XD

Post full of hearts, you know ;D

Yes! You would be fired by now if you worked on a bacon cheeseburger factory! HOW COULD YOU?

If it was a tribute for you, kimiraro or however his nickname is spelled would be the first one to post bahahaha XD

Post full of hearts, you know ;D

He usually only pests in suggestions made by me.

He usually only pests in suggestions made by me.

"Pests" o.O

Anything about you too. Beautiful couple.

Did anyone else notice? That apple tree has a penis!! D:

Sorry for noticing xD

Awesome artwork :D

It's not a stick, bro lol XD

Unless you're talking about Azebu's drawing. I'm holding something weird. Don't know what it is yet... Seems like a snake, I think it is a tongue idk XD

But it is my new background.

Lmao typical Gi, playing with sausages xD

.i.  ;D

Changed team, I'm into girls now. /not yet

Опубликованное фото

I really need to PVP with you Gi  :lol:

THOSE BOOBS  ;D

this is epic paint drawing ever xd

I say No to warlock, you may bring anything.

Allure lvl 14 rogue (dont underestimate the power of low lvls!)

Caliptra lvl 20 shaman eats everything cept healers XD

Ladygi rogue lvl 20 (just a noob char with high dmg and attack speed  :blush: )

I'm always up to friendly pvp!

this is epic paint drawing ever xd

I was bragging myself to Jim ;D

He said the horse looks like a pig :(

I should get a reward. Azebu too, for the epic giant boobs XD

DRAW ONE WITH CHEESE, AZEBU!

omg its a horse O.O xd i thought its a pig too xd

but horse seems legit too xd

love<3

ps: wait mine picture xd

Allure lvl 14 rogue (dont underestimate the power of low lvls!)

Caliptra lvl 20 shaman eats everything cept healers XD

Ladygi rogue lvl 20 (just a noob char with high dmg and attack speed  :blush: )

I'm always up to friendly pvp!

I should get a reward. Azebu too, for the epic giant boobs XD

DRAW ONE WITH CHEESE, AZEBU!

Are you seriously bringing lvl 14 char to fight my BD?? :cray: Bring lvl 20 rouge. 3 match for each char. Add 'rajiv' on elf side and PM whenever I am online :)

She's defenatly the most humble person on this game, she's so pro but doesn't like to show off about it. I have all my respect for her and always will be her #1 Fan :give_rose:

omg its a horse O.O xd i thought its a pig too xd

but horse seems legit too xd

love

ps: wait mine picture xd

:(

I'm waiting for your drawing too, sis! XD

That wasnt a pig?!  :shok:

:( :(

Meanies

Are you seriously bringing lvl 14 char to fight my BD?? :cray: Bring lvl 20 rouge. 3 match for each char. Add 'rajiv' on elf side and PM whenever I am online :)

Aw, comon, that char is good believe me ;D

And I'm out of practice on low skill points, let's try it pleeeease ;D

Just 3? hahaha 5 for each one sounds better  :blush:

And will do it!

She's defenatly the most humble person on this game, she's so pro but doesn't like to show off about it. I have all my respect for her and always will be her #1 Fan :give_rose:

Опубликованное фото

No, I'm your #1 fan. My dream was to be able to kill you at 14 hahahaha

Could never :(

Bewm.

You're tricking me :'(

Im impressed with your 3D drawing skills  :shok:

Impressive!

:(

I'm waiting for your drawing too, sis! XD

:( :(

Meanies

Aw, comon, that char is good believe me ;D

And I'm out of practice on low skill points, let's try it pleeeease ;D

Just 3? hahaha 5 for each one sounds better  :blush:

As you wish :D

You are not a SIS  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

You know  ;D If you talk nice I may like you :lol: I love what I like :give_rose: But for now duck you!! :lol: Go change yourself :drinks:

You know  ;D If you talk nice I may like you :lol: I love what I like :give_rose: But for now ♥♥♥♥ you!! :lol: Go change yourself :drinks:

You wear Bra's and Panties :bad: :bad: :bad:  and your a HYBRID GIRL/BOY  :bad: :bad:

Yea that's who you are, you don't need to tell me

Im not gay you stupid Communist bastard :facepalm: :facepalm: