Whats the point of making suggestions,if even most of them are not read by devs.

vamppire

• Developer

We do read every single thread. Unfortunately, we couldn't reply to all questions.

As I would like to say, kinda big part of suggestions are the things that will be implemented in the game in that or other way. And most things were already planned.

We do read every single thread. Unfortunately, we couldn't reply to all questions.

As I would like to say, kinda big part of suggestions are the things that will be implemented in the game in that or other way. And most things were already planned.

I apologize for saying that devs dnt read suggestions.Also if not secret,will there be something done with abandoned names?Keep up the good work:)

i think someone suggested dat pet/minion thing and devs r gonna implement it.....if its a useful suggestion why not :drinks: unless useless suggestions goes down :lol:

Well i doubt it ^ if you played warspear during it's alpha testing/beta testing phase you would see druids and shamans having minions (fairies for druids, wolfs for shamans).

developer busy with their work, dont hve time to reply, they jst can read.

Some topics deserve a reply. Especially ones that have gained much response from players.

its funny because every time ladygi or poley post a topic that is not even important roland always responds to it :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: can u explain this??

and what makes it worse  is born makes some really good topics and still didnt get a response :facepalm: but topics that are irrelevent like poleys druid school( no offense poley ur awsome) gets respones from devs

its funny because every time ladygi or poley post a topic that is not even important roland always responds to it :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: can u explain this??

:lol: :lol: :lol: